India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Archu's age factor!!!! (Page 4)

KatRulz Goldie
KatRulz
KatRulz

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 12:39am | IP Logged
@ TALIRA  plzz stop attacking Ankita  and her fans again and again.
Ur directly attacking on Ankita not Archana and  now her fans too .

Edited by pvrr - 05 August 2012 at 12:40am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bunty5Anijoycevijaya13Jaishankar

ptecvish Senior Member
ptecvish
ptecvish

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TALIRA

Originally posted by TALIRA

Originally posted by pvrr

@Jai shankar Plz don't respond or Argue.As there is nobody on this forum who can decide Archana or Ankita looks.It's only Ekta and her CV's.

i was said that bye from this topic but i cant stop me when i saw that any member tell other member that they r nobody on this forum,,,,,,,,,,,plz respect other members ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,i didnt tell anything about ankita ,,,,,,,,,,i only tell about arcana,,,,,,,,,,,,,,ankita can sit her own face beauty thats her matter AND CAN SUPPORT HER FANS but arcana cant coz arcana is character and every PR viewers can criticize if they need ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,no arcana fan cant tell that other cant criticize her if she need coz here is everybody watch PR ,,,not only for actreess or others reason ,,,,,every PR viewers has every right to criticize to every character and they can force what they want ...pr rishta is not only for arcana fans ,,,,other many people here for other reason ,,,,,so plz respect,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,arcana fans has no respect for other,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,i am too stupid that i post here,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,i forgot that arcana topic means there is many irrespectable people,,,,,,,,,,,,,they have no respect for other,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,ridiculous old people...no respect for young people and their opinion,,,,,,,,,,

For a person demanding respect please check how respectful you have been in your posts.
And how did you conclude that ALL archana fans are old?i am not!BR]Please take care.

Edited by ptecvish - 05 August 2012 at 12:45am

Anijoycevijaya13KatRulzJaishankar

bunty5 Newbie
bunty5
bunty5

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 12:46am | IP Logged
@TALIRA, I THINK HER NAME IS ARCHANA NOT ARCANA.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vijaya13KatRulz

_OrChiD_ IF-Stunnerz
_OrChiD_
_OrChiD_

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 12:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pvrr

@ TALIRA  plzz stop attacking Ankita  and her fans again and again.
Ur directly attacking on Ankita not Archana and  now her fans too .

i m attacking ankita when??????? past every post i said about arcanas age and her make up dress up as a pr watcher and that is character and  just very previous post i said ankitas commitment what everybody forget????????she is not worried about her age so why this make up, dress up????thats it...i have no intention to hurt anyone...if u hurt then sorry...let it be...
i cant attack ankita and i will never do it,,,,,,,,,,,coz i m not actor /actress basher so chill,,,,,,,,okay
i dont know actor /actress ,,,i only know charecter
KatRulz Goldie
KatRulz
KatRulz

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 12:49am | IP Logged
edited..

Edited by pvrr - 05 August 2012 at 1:27am
Jaishankar IF-Dazzler
Jaishankar
Jaishankar

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 12:53am | IP Logged
@TALIRA lets agree to disagree...We viewers have no say in any decisions..so leave it to that and not continue arguing..Smile..Let each set of fans enjoy their favorites...
This topic is created for a healthy debate and lets leave it to that...Smile
Thank you for understanding,,,Smile
Me,pvrr and many others are also young viewers of PR LOL...

Edited by Jaishankar - 05 August 2012 at 12:54am

bunty5Anijoycevijaya13KatRulz

_OrChiD_ IF-Stunnerz
_OrChiD_
_OrChiD_

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 12:54am | IP Logged
@ptecbesh,,,,,,,,i m not disrespect anyone before when i saw that one member said to member that they are no body then i said it,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,as i m not arcana like a crying and silent queen...any one insult me and i tolerate this that will never happen in my life,,,,,,okay ,,,,,
         ''''''''''''''''''''  tit-for-tat''''''''' that is my rule 

@bunty5 ,,,,,,,,,,arcana name spelling is also factorLOL oh god where i post,,,,,,,,,...oh arcana u r really lucky that u got many blind fan...
Jaishankar IF-Dazzler
Jaishankar
Jaishankar

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 12:56am | IP Logged
@TALIRA lets agree to disagree...We viewers have no say in any decisions..so leave it to that and not continue arguing..Smile..Let each set of fans enjoy their favorites.
This topic is created for a healthy debate and lets leave it to that...Smile..No body is intending to hurt anyone.Sorry if any of the posts made u feel hurt...Lets leave it to healthy debate...
Thank you for understanding,,,Smile
Me,pvrr and many others are also young viewers of PR LOL...

Edited by Jaishankar - 05 August 2012 at 12:57am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Anijoycevijaya13KatRulz

Go to top