Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Archu's age factor!!!! (Page 3)

Jaishankar IF-Dazzler
Jaishankar
Jaishankar

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pvrr

@Jai shankar Plz  don't respond or Argue.As there is nobody on this forum who can decide Archana or Ankita looks.It's only  Ekta and her CV's.

Perfectly said dear...Sometimes when she is degraded too badly could not resist though Wink...And you can call me Jai dear..Smile..We as fans are happy and Anki /Ekta/CV's are happy with her looks ,so we as viewers can sit back n enjoy her beauty...Big smile

PS : Sorry its Priya by mistake wrote as Pooja (Shravani)..Both Priya and pooja are beautiful...Wink

Edited by Jaishankar - 05 August 2012 at 12:15am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Anijoyceptecvishvijaya13KatRulz

KatRulz Goldie
KatRulz
KatRulz

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 12:16am | IP Logged
 Does  Varsha and Vaishali look like 50 yr old??
Does Hiten  and Manjusha,Vinod  look like  55 yr??
Does Savita and Sulochna looks like 80 yr.??
Does Purvi,Teju,Ovi ,Arjun look like 19 yr?
Why only attack at Archana.

Edited by pvrr - 05 August 2012 at 12:18am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

bunty5Anijoyceptecvishvijaya13cs-07Jaishankar

divya17.8 IF-Rockerz
divya17.8
divya17.8

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 12:17am | IP Logged
SHE HAS JUS A NATURAL BEAUTY... SHE IS JUS STUNNING..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bunty5Anijoycevijaya13KatRulzJaishankar

_OrChiD_ IF-Stunnerz
_OrChiD_
_OrChiD_

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 12:26am | IP Logged

@Jai shankar Plz  don't respond or Argue.As there is nobody on this forum who can decide Archana or Ankita looks.It's only  Ekta and her CV's.

i was said that bye from this topic but i cant stop me when i saw that any member tell other member that they r nobody on this forum,,,,,,,,,,,plz respect other members ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,i didnt tell anything about ankita ,,,,,,,,,,i only tell about arcana,,,,,,,,,,,,,,ankita can sit her own face beauty thats her matter  AND CAN SUPPORT HER FANS but arcana cant coz arcana is character and every  PR viewers can criticize  if they need ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,no arcana fan cant tell that other cant criticize her if she need coz here is everybody watch PR ,,,not only for actreess or others reason ,,,,,every PR  viewers has every right to criticize to every character and they can force what they want ...pr rishta is not only for arcana fans ,,,,other many people her for other reason ,,,,,so plz respect
_OrChiD_ IF-Stunnerz
_OrChiD_
_OrChiD_

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TALIRA

i was said that bye from this topic but i cant stop me when i saw that any member tell other member that they r nobody on this forum,,,,,,,,,,,plz respect other members ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,i didnt tell anything about ankita ,,,,,,,,,,i only tell about arcana,,,,,,,,,,,,,,ankita can sit her own face beauty thats her matter  AND CAN SUPPORT HER FANS but arcana cant coz arcana is character and every  PR viewers can criticize  if they need ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,no arcana fan cant tell that other cant criticize her if she need coz here is everybody watch PR ,,,not only for actreess or others reason ,,,,,every PR  viewers has every right to criticize to every character and they can force what they want ...pr rishta is not only for arcana fans ,,,,other many people here for other reason ,,,,,so plz respect,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,arcana fans has no respect for other,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,i am too stupid that i post here,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,i forgot that arcana  topic means there is many irrespectable people,,,,,,,,,,,,,they have no respect for other,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,ridiculous old people...no respect for young people and their opinion,,,,,,,,,,
KatRulz Goldie
KatRulz
KatRulz

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TALIRA

i was said that bye from this topic but i cant stop me when i saw that any member tell other member that they r nobody on this forum,,,,,,,,,,,plz respect other members ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,i didnt tell anything about ankita ,,,,,,,,,,i only tell about arcana,,,,,,,,,,,,,,ankita can sit her own face beauty thats her matter  AND CAN SUPPORT HER FANS but arcana cant coz arcana is character and every  PR viewers can criticize  if they need ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,no arcana fan cant tell that other cant criticize her if she need coz here is everybody watch PR ,,,not only for actreess or others reason ,,,,,every PR  viewers has every right to criticize to every character and they can force what they want ...pr rishta is not only for arcana fans ,,,,other many people her for other reason ,,,,,so plz respect

I just meant what u r saying  on this forum .CV's are not listening here and apply your decisions on Archana  so Chill u  do not need to worry about only Archana looks.It's only Ekta and her CV's who is deciding how she should look or not.I'm sorry if i could hurt ur feelings.

Edited by pvrr - 05 August 2012 at 12:33am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vijaya13

bunty5 Newbie
bunty5
bunty5

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 12:33am | IP Logged

some people forgot their statement ,ankita don't think about her age like sushant.can anyone remember?

_OrChiD_ IF-Stunnerz
_OrChiD_
_OrChiD_

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bunty5

some people forgot their statement ,ankita don't think about her age like sushant.can anyone remember?

ankita fan dont remember this ,,,,,,,,,they are worried about ankitas age not arcanas age and character

Go to top