Pavitra Rishta

Archu's age factor!!!! - Page 2

Jaishankar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
yup pvrr..Varsha (Pooja is one beatuiful girl ðŸ˜Š) looks as beautiful now as she used to look before...😆..

On a side note :
Anki in ITA this year was a bomb-shell for sure :She absolutely rocked it ...😉
Chikini chameli she looked damn sexy...Everyone's eyes were on her for sure as seen in the video ðŸ˜†

Edited by Jaishankar - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Jaishankar

Beauty does matter..No one can put make up to make her look in a different way.She will look beautiful coz she is beautiful and no make up can do wonders to hide natural beauty..And why should she look bad..Beauty is something which makes a person looks stunning even without makeup or with makeup..Even if CV's try to provide make up to try and make Archu/Anki look old ,she is still going to look stunning coz she is a natural beauty..No make up can hide natural beauty and that's a fact..No director or make up man can do anything about it.Hence CV's /Ekta have made this choice of letting Anki/Archu be as she is.No actress will agree for a makeup that can ruin her skin in any way.CV's n Ekta know that and are quite comfortable with it and they recoginze her beauty as she is and want to portray in the TV as well..Beauty also is one of the factors that attracts viewership for TRP's and her beauty is also one of the reason that had sky rocketed trp's for the first 3 years of the show.
Ankita is known through Archana and both are equally popular...Every actress is known for her character but the originality of the actress still remains,,😊

make up can do anything ,,,remember amitabh baccan ,,,he doing many character what not suit with his age,,,,,,, ,,and he mange that character greatly and nobody couldnt recognize that what amitabhbaccans real age,,,,,,,,, many actor /actress playing role too much ages character and they mange with their character ,,,,if ankita cant ruin her face for her character then she is not an actress,,,actress can do anything for her charecter if she cant then why she doing thats character ,,she should ans for this ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,for beauty recognize ,,,,,,,,,,,catch other show and she can do it,,,,,,,,arcana character not affect her for other show ,,,,,,,,,i saw she was danced as item girl ,,few days ago in lil did show show other show has ,,,,,,,so hope she should focus her character and character age not her real age,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,let it be if not agree with ,,,,,,,,i dont want debate ankitas real beauty ...bcz i dont know ankita ...i know arcana,,,,,,,i know aranas age ,,,,,,,,,just hope is that she should justify with her character and  just dont want any argument,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,i know character ,,,i dont know actress,,,who is  she i dont know and i dont want to know,,,,,,,,,,,

bye from this topic,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
KatRulz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Jaishankar

yup pvrr..Varsha (Pooja is one beatuiful girl ðŸ˜Š) looks as beautiful now as she used to look before...😆..

On a side note :
Anki in ITA this year was a bomb-shell for sure :
Chikini chameli she looked damn sexy...Everyone's eyes were on her for sure as seen in the video ðŸ˜†

Varsha is  Priya Marathe.  she is Pretty .Pooja was Shravani .
Ankita is 1 of the hottest grl on T.V.She absolutely looks gorgeous @ Ita performance.Loved her performance.
Edited by pvrr - 11 years ago
KatRulz thumbnail
@Jai shankar Plz  don't respond or Argue.As there is nobody on this forum who can decide Archana or Ankita looks.It's only  Ekta and her CV's.
Jaishankar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: TALIRA

make up can do anything ,,,remember amitabh baccan ,,,he doing many character what not suit with his age,,,,,,, ,,and he mange that character greatly and nobody couldnt recognize that what amitabhbaccans real age,,,,,,,,, many actor /actress playing role too much ages character and they mange with their character ,,,,if ankita cant ruin her face for her character then she is not an actress,,,actress can do anything for her charecter if she cant then why she doing thats character ,,she should ans for this ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,for beauty recognize ,,,,,,,,,,,catch other show and she can do it,,,,,,,,arcana character not affect her for other show ,,,,,,,,,i saw she was danced as item girl ,,few days ago in lil did show show other show has ,,,,,,,so hope she should focus her character and character age not her real age,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,let it be if not agree with ,,,,,,,,i dont want debate ankitas real beauty ...bcz i dont know ankita ...i know arcana,,,,,,,i know aranas age ,,,,,,,,,just hope is that she should justify with her character and  just dont want any argument,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,i know character ,,,i dont know actress,,,who is  she i dont know and i dont want to know,,,,,,,,,,,

bye from this topic,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I completely disagree..We all know who Anki/Archu and no one is crazy enough to ruin their beauty for a character and no actor or actress will ever do it.Actors are also humans and they deserve every bit respect and credit for what they do and we totally understand and recognize Anki's hard-work and talent..Neither the director or actress will want that and beauty is portrayed to enjoy it and not destroy it. Anki/Archu is a natural beauty and its her right to look beautiful coz both Anki n Archu are beautiful (Archu is portrayed as a beautiful woman )and its a fact and we as her fans know it ,she knows it and CV's Ekta know it..Neither we or Anki or CV's/Ekta have props with it and we all are happy about it ðŸ˜Š..Thank you for posting your comments..I agree to disagree..😊
ptecvish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ankita is one of the most beautiful actresses on Tv today.
If people are not interested in her they need not bother.
She looks beautiful as archana and I would not like to see her otherwise. No character in Pr seems to have aged in eighteen years including sulo and Savita. Why only criticise archana? Is it because she is overshadowing others ...?
Jaishankar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pvrr

@Jai shankar Plz  don't respond or Argue.As there is nobody on this forum who can decide Archana or Ankita looks.It's only  Ekta and her CV's.

Perfectly said dear...Sometimes when she is degraded too badly could not resist though ðŸ˜‰...And you can call me Jai dear..😊..We as fans are happy and Anki /Ekta/CV's are happy with her looks ,so we as viewers can sit back n enjoy her beauty...😃

PS : Sorry its Priya by mistake wrote as Pooja (Shravani)..Both Priya and pooja are beautiful...😉
Edited by Jaishankar - 11 years ago
KatRulz thumbnail
 Does  Varsha and Vaishali look like 50 yr old??
Does Hiten  and Manjusha,Vinod  look like  55 yr??
Does Savita and Sulochna looks like 80 yr.??
Does Purvi,Teju,Ovi ,Arjun look like 19 yr?
Why only attack at Archana.
Edited by pvrr - 11 years ago
divya17.8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
SHE HAS JUS A NATURAL BEAUTY... SHE IS JUS STUNNING..
_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: pvrr

i was said that bye from this topic but i cant stop me when i saw that any member tell other member that they r nobody on this forum,,,,,,,,,,,plz respect other members ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,i didnt tell anything about ankita ,,,,,,,,,,i only tell about arcana,,,,,,,,,,,,,,ankita can sit her own face beauty thats her matter  AND CAN SUPPORT HER FANS but arcana cant coz arcana is character and every  PR viewers can criticize  if they need ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,no arcana fan cant tell that other cant criticize her if she need coz here is everybody watch PR ,,,not only for actreess or others reason ,,,,,every PR  viewers has every right to criticize to every character and they can force what they want ...pr rishta is not only for arcana fans ,,,,other many people her for other reason ,,,,,so plz respect