Pavitra Rishta

Archu's age factor!!!!

Jaishankar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi Folks

There has been some healthy debates about the age factor Archu on how Anki is not exactly fitting into Archu's age factor of 50+.Thought of giving my two cents in a simple way..Kindly do not take it any negative light nor is a comparison in anyway against any other actress, just related to Anki/Archu.😊

I agree  that Anki does not fit into the Archu 50+ age factor and should really be moving on from this show soon..We all are hoping to see her in a young role that fits her age very soon..
Well unfortunately since she is so dead gorgeous that make up or not ,nothing can hide her age or beauty...She is just sooo beautiful πŸ˜‰ and no matter how hard anyone tries her beauty is always going to come out in full swing..Even in a simple night dress without any make up she looks dead gorgeous...
She looked stunning in those simple Maharashtrian sarees (even with/without any make up,in fact in early days of PR she was with very less or without makeup n looked stunning)  in the early days of PR after her marriage..Till the 5 year leap for almost 2 and half years she wore just one or two sarees (just shuffling between them with minimum to no make up) and that red simple night dress, looked stunning.πŸ˜‰
It doesnt matter if she tones down her hairstyle,make up or dress,she is just going to look as beautiful and sexy as ever and thats a fact πŸ˜‰ and I for one enjoy that fact πŸ˜†...
I guess CV's/Ekta realize this scenario and hence for sticking to the show for so long and agreeing to a role double her age and act as mother to folks almost equal to her age (Tej is almost Anki's age ,rest of folks are younger I guess but I beleive the age difference is not drastic) and doing it so amazingly well,Anki gets the liberty of using her own wardrobe(She buys her own sarees and wears it in the show and make up kit is also hers.PR team gives her nothing except liberty πŸ˜†) .Guess she deserves this liberty for giving her best for so long for the show and Ekta n CV's dont have any issues with it.No matter how had CV's or anyone might try I guess Anki/Archu is going to look the way she looks,stunningly beautiful.πŸ˜ƒ
So in short no one can help the age factor case of Archu not CV's ,Ekta or anyone coz God has just made Anki/Archu so damn beautiful...😊
Edited by Jaishankar - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KatRulz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ankita is natural beauty  with or without makeup she always looks stunning .She is hot. She has good figure,Fair complexion,Nice features,good height,weight ,Lovely skin everything .She always looks gorgeous in simple,Plain or designer sarre.But i just want her style like to be the one when she was shooting the promo of PR with Ritesh and Tushar. Edited by pvrr - 11 years ago
Jaishankar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pvrr

Ankita is natural beauty  with or without makeup she always looks stunning .She is hot. She has good figure,Fair complexion,Nice features,good height,weight ,Lovely skin everything .She always looks gorgeous in simple,Plain or designer sarre.But i just want her style like to be the one when she was shooting the promo of PR with Ritesh and Tushar.

So true Pvrr dear..She is a natural beauty and I hope to see her very soon in role of her age as well..No matter how hard anyone tries guess she is going to look as Ritesh himself said " A 16 year girl " πŸ˜†
_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
u know its only make up man faults ,,,,,how beautiful she is that doesnt matter ,,she is now playing a role that is 50+,,its only one matter,,,,,,,without make up what she is that also doesnt matter ,,,,,if make up man should focus and remind that what her playing role is now then arcana character become more beautiful than now ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,what her real  age and what beautiful she is in real that doesnt matter ,,,,,,,,how justify with her character she is ,,,its big matter,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,so hope ankita and make up man should remember when they  make up and dress up that what her playing role age now,,,,,,,,,,,thats too great ...and forget ankita and remember arcana ,,both are different...grow up make up man and directer  ,,,,,,,,,,,,,should focus arcana not ankita,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

who is ankita viewers dont know ,,,,,viewers know arcana so should focus arcana,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,do make up and dress up what suit with her  playing role age,,,,,,,plz,,,plz ,,thats too become beautiful with her character ,,,,,,,
sushkita10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
jai u r 1000%rightπŸ‘πŸ‘nothing i hv to say.what u said its absolutely rightπŸ˜ƒ
KatRulz thumbnail
Even in Plain suit she looks sooo Gorgeous and Stunning

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Jaishankar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: TALIRA

u know its only make up man faults ,,,,,how beautiful she is that doesnt matter ,,she is now playing a role that is 50+,,its only one matter,,,,,,,without make up what she is that also doesnt matter ,,,,,if make up man should focus and remind that what her playing role is now then arcana character become more beautiful than now ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,what her real  age and what beautiful she is in real that doesnt matter ,,,,,,,,how justify with her character she is ,,,its big matter,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,so hope ankita and make up man should remember when they  make up and dress up that what her playing role age now,,,,,,,,,,,thats too great ...and forget ankita and remember arcana ,,both are different...grow up make up man and directer  ,,,,,,,,,,,,,should focus arcana not ankita,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

who is ankita viewers dont know ,,,,,viewers know arcana so should focus arcana,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,do make up and dress up what suit with her  playing role age,,,,,,,plz,,,plz ,,thats too become beautiful with her character ,,,,,,,

Beauty does matter..No one can put make up to make her look in a different way.She will look beautiful coz she is beautiful and no make up can do wonders to hide natural beauty..And why should she look bad..Beauty is something which makes a person looks stunning even without makeup or with makeup..Even if CV's try to provide make up to try and make Archu/Anki look old ,she is still going to look stunning coz she is a natural beauty..No make up can hide natural beauty and that's a fact..No director or make up man can do anything about it.Hence CV's /Ekta have made this choice of letting Anki/Archu be as she is.No actress will agree for a makeup that can ruin her skin in any way.CV's n Ekta know that and are quite comfortable with it and they recoginze her beauty as she is and want to portray in the TV as well..Beauty also is one of the factors that attracts viewership for TRP's and her beauty is also one of the reason that had sky rocketed trp's for the first 3 years of the show.
Ankita is known through Archana and both are equally popular...Every actress is known for her character but the originality of the actress still remains,,😊
Edited by Jaishankar - 11 years ago
Jaishankar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pvrr

Even in Plain suit she looks sooo Gorgeous and Stunning

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Thanks pvrr dear for the photo..She looks so stunningly beautiful..Natural beauty she is...πŸ˜ƒ
@Poppy dear yes Anki is one natural beauty...πŸ˜‰
KatRulz thumbnail
Even Iccha is playing   but she doesn't look like 50 yr old woman.
Parvati,Shweta ,Tulsi they all played even grand mothers but never looks like 50 yr or more.
So why to force Archana...
Edited by pvrr - 11 years ago
KatRulz thumbnail
What about Varsha does she look like 50 yr old.OMG she was looking like G.F of Soham ...πŸ˜†
Edited by pvrr - 11 years ago