Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

CC: P.K.A (crazzies) # 16 - invite only (Page 85)

fia21 IF-Sizzlerz
fia21
fia21

Joined: 08 April 2012
Posts: 15926

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by alissa345

Originally posted by fia21

Originally posted by alissa345

Fifu i wanna tell you something? its a bit awkward Ermm


Really Alissa? Come on man we have talked about the most awkward stuff so openly and yest still you think something could beat that? LOL
Go ahead baby. I'm all ears Wink
hahahahah its a different type of Awkward LOL
so Dan goes to me, how do you see us 10 years from now? Ermm
what exactly is that suppose to mean?


It's plain English idiot LOL
He wants to talk about your guys future Wink

alissa345 IF-Sizzlerz
alissa345
alissa345

Joined: 13 March 2012
Posts: 15367

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fia21

Originally posted by alissa345

Originally posted by fia21

Originally posted by alissa345

Awww screw this and hug him?LOL i'm like screw this and kiss him ROFL
lmfao i know right, i am like high all the feakin time, wonder why and once it once into my body i totally loose it man. loose it badLOL btw do i sound weird? like high weird?Tongue
Ummm well i know shouldn't be drinking but its very rare, like very very rare Tongue


Yea well I'm kinda like, what people usually call "typical Pakistani" in this matter. Wouldn't let a man come that physically close to me unless we're married Embarrassed
Hahahahaha yes a but high weird. But me likey WinkLOL
What are the rare occasions? Tongue
Weird high? means it is weird though right? Embarrassed
hahahahROFL occasions like well, got drunk on my highschool prom, it was the after party when every one wnet to clubs n all and so yeah Tongue and another time we were capming, me Dan, my brother and some other friends and there i did LOL 


Oh that's okay. Everybody gets drunk at proms LOL
Who was your date at the prom though? Wink
Lol no I like your weird high Tongue . Lol.
Okay so my date was this other Hot guy in my schoolLOL. He liked me since sophomore year but i never liked him that way, And we ended up being really good friends. and then he asked me for prom so i was like fine i'll do it LOL such a generous person i am Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fia21

alissa345 IF-Sizzlerz
alissa345
alissa345

Joined: 13 March 2012
Posts: 15367

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fia21

Originally posted by alissa345

Originally posted by fia21

Originally posted by alissa345

Fifu i wanna tell you something? its a bit awkward Ermm


Really Alissa? Come on man we have talked about the most awkward stuff so openly and yest still you think something could beat that? LOL
Go ahead baby. I'm all ears Wink
hahahahah its a different type of Awkward LOL
so Dan goes to me, how do you see us 10 years from now? Ermm
what exactly is that suppose to mean?


It's plain English idiot LOL
He wants to talk about your guys future Wink
Thats exactly what i am asking. what future? i mean we exactly does he want to know about? Ermm He knows i was never in a relationship. this is my first ever. And i'm just curious whats cooking in his head LOL
fia21 IF-Sizzlerz
fia21
fia21

Joined: 08 April 2012
Posts: 15926

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by alissa345

Okay so my date was this other Hot guy in my schoolLOL. He liked me since sophomore year but i never liked him that way, And we ended up being really good friends. and then he asked me for prom so i was like fine i'll do it LOL such a generous person i am Tongue


Hahahaha very generous LOL
So did he kiss you good night? Wink
alissa345 IF-Sizzlerz
alissa345
alissa345

Joined: 13 March 2012
Posts: 15367

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Hey fifu any new crushes? LOL
fia21 IF-Sizzlerz
fia21
fia21

Joined: 08 April 2012
Posts: 15926

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by alissa345

Thats exactly what i am asking. what future? i mean we exactly does he want to know about? Ermm He knows i was never in a relationship. this is my first ever. And i'm just curious whats cooking in his head LOL


Marriage probably Tongue
He wants to know if you guys can take your relationship to that level 10 years from now!
fia21 IF-Sizzlerz
fia21
fia21

Joined: 08 April 2012
Posts: 15926

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by alissa345

Hey fifu any new crushes? LOL


No man. Ali has crushed all my crushes ROFL
alissa345 IF-Sizzlerz
alissa345
alissa345

Joined: 13 March 2012
Posts: 15367

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fia21

Originally posted by alissa345

Okay so my date was this other Hot guy in my schoolLOL. He liked me since sophomore year but i never liked him that way, And we ended up being really good friends. and then he asked me for prom so i was like fine i'll do it LOL such a generous person i am Tongue


Hahahaha very generous LOL
So did he kiss you good night? Wink
Ewww NOOO Dead i did him a favor as a friend Tongue
I would have busted his face if he tried, Just a friend man LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fia21

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
||Jaanu&Pari'sLounge||OPEN INVITE!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: Nomaa.   Replies: 1197   Views: 31263

Nomaa. 1197 31263 09 September 2012 at 2:41am by Nomaa.
~*Bol Baby Bol RockAndRoll*~CC#12{Invite Only}

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 75 76

Author: -tehreem-   Replies: 601   Views: 36455

-tehreem- 601 36455 28 August 2012 at 2:14pm by Ash_Smash
.:Kaamchors Ka Hub:. [Invite Only]

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 59 60

Author: rainydays.   Replies: 479   Views: 18663

rainydays. 479 18663 29 July 2012 at 7:38am by -Preeti-
Debate Mansion Chat Club #17- Invite Only

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44

Author: debayon   Replies: 345   Views: 23114

debayon 345 23114 20 June 2012 at 8:09am by The-ShakMeister
Chayp & Deyr Futiya Lubbers #2 !!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 64 65

Author: -Leah-   Replies: 519   Views: 11609

-Leah- 519 11609 08 May 2012 at 12:41am by ParthKiBabe

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index