Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

CC: P.K.A (crazzies) # 16 - invite only (Page 73)

alissa345 IF-Sizzlerz
alissa345
alissa345

Joined: 13 March 2012
Posts: 15367

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fia21

Originally posted by alissa345

No he'll be over at my place today, so indoor fun LOL
don't worry i'll be here but he'll be there with me ROFL


Great Stern Smile
Please kick Ali out my room. It's freaking 11:00 pm here and he isn't leaving Shocked
Well what can i say, LOL lean on his stomach he might leave then ROFL

fia21 IF-Sizzlerz
fia21
fia21

Joined: 08 April 2012
Posts: 15926

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by alissa345

Originally posted by fia21

Originally posted by alissa345

Dude i'm like leaning on to him, and he is playing so he can read whatever is in english ROFL


Don't crush the poor guy with your weight. Just because he doesn't say anything doesn't mean you should take advantage of him ROFL
hahahahah ROFLROFL well too bad for him, can't even handle my lil bit weight ROFL
LOL he said why are you pulling away all of a sudden ROFL


Hahahahahahaha ROFLROFL
alissa345 IF-Sizzlerz
alissa345
alissa345

Joined: 13 March 2012
Posts: 15367

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fia21

I need to give 3 of my Accounting exams next month. Man I'm screwed Disapprove
don't worry you'll do well, u know i'm more screwed..starting next month i'll be away from home and my life would be book books and BOOKS Angry
fia21 IF-Sizzlerz
fia21
fia21

Joined: 08 April 2012
Posts: 15926

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by alissa345

Originally posted by fia21

Originally posted by alissa345

No he'll be over at my place today, so indoor fun LOL
don't worry i'll be here but he'll be there with me ROFL


Great Stern Smile
Please kick Ali out my room. It's freaking 11:00 pm here and he isn't leaving Shocked
Well what can i say, LOL lean on his stomach he might leave then ROFL


Please stop with your suggestions already because they backfire on me! Use them on Dan instead WinkLOL
alissa345 IF-Sizzlerz
alissa345
alissa345

Joined: 13 March 2012
Posts: 15367

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fia21

Originally posted by alissa345

Originally posted by fia21

Originally posted by alissa345

Dude i'm like leaning on to him, and he is playing so he can read whatever is in english ROFL


Don't crush the poor guy with your weight. Just because he doesn't say anything doesn't mean you should take advantage of him ROFL
hahahahah ROFLROFL well too bad for him, can't even handle my lil bit weight ROFL
LOL he said why are you pulling away all of a sudden ROFL


Hahahahahahaha ROFLROFL
and there pulled me in again LOL he likes me leaning on him he said ROFL
fia21 IF-Sizzlerz
fia21
fia21

Joined: 08 April 2012
Posts: 15926

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by alissa345

Originally posted by fia21

I need to give 3 of my Accounting exams next month. Man I'm screwed Disapprove
don't worry you'll do well, u know i'm more screwed..starting next month i'll be away from home and my life would be book books and BOOKS Angry


I have honestly started hating studying. I loathe it Angry
fia21 IF-Sizzlerz
fia21
fia21

Joined: 08 April 2012
Posts: 15926

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by alissa345

and there pulled me in again LOL he likes me leaning on him he said ROFL


I think that's enough live updates on your romantic life for today ROFL
alissa345 IF-Sizzlerz
alissa345
alissa345

Joined: 13 March 2012
Posts: 15367

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fia21

Originally posted by alissa345

Originally posted by fia21

Originally posted by alissa345

No he'll be over at my place today, so indoor fun LOL
don't worry i'll be here but he'll be there with me ROFL


Great Stern Smile
Please kick Ali out my room. It's freaking 11:00 pm here and he isn't leaving Shocked
Well what can i say, LOL lean on his stomach he might leave then ROFL


Please stop with your suggestions already because they backfire on me! Use them on Dan instead WinkLOL
Use them? they are all well used LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fia21

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
||Jaanu&Pari'sLounge||OPEN INVITE!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: Nomaa.   Replies: 1197   Views: 30676

Nomaa. 1197 30676 09 September 2012 at 2:41am by Nomaa.
~*Bol Baby Bol RockAndRoll*~CC#12{Invite Only}

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 75 76

Author: -tehreem-   Replies: 601   Views: 35376

-tehreem- 601 35376 28 August 2012 at 2:14pm by Ash_Smash
.:Kaamchors Ka Hub:. [Invite Only]

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 59 60

Author: rainydays.   Replies: 479   Views: 18328

rainydays. 479 18328 29 July 2012 at 7:38am by -Preeti-
Debate Mansion Chat Club #17- Invite Only

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44

Author: debayon   Replies: 345   Views: 21650

debayon 345 21650 20 June 2012 at 8:09am by The-ShakMeister
Chayp & Deyr Futiya Lubbers #2 !!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 64 65

Author: -Leah-   Replies: 519   Views: 11352

-Leah- 519 11352 08 May 2012 at 12:41am by ParthKiBabe

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index