Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

CC: P.K.A (crazzies) # 16 - invite only (Page 61)

alissa345 IF-Sizzlerz
alissa345
alissa345

Joined: 13 March 2012
Posts: 15367

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fia21

Originally posted by alissa345

Omggg really? Shocked
Lol when did this happen? did I like miss something? LOL


Yes!
Lol. Just a while ago Tongue
I need explanation women lol LOL
Make it fast tell me all..,hurry up women Tongue

fia21 IF-Sizzlerz
fia21
fia21

Joined: 08 April 2012
Posts: 15926

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by alissa345

Originally posted by fia21

Originally posted by alissa345

Hahaha awesome idea all the dirty item songs in one go LOL Shiela, munni, jalebi bai, anarkali disco chali LOL
Hahaha diaper pehen Kar Ali disco chali LOL Epic dude LOL
Man I love jalebis lol but I doubt I'll like em after I witness ur Ali in diaper facing with jalebis on the song jalebi bai LOL


Anarkali diaper pehen ker disco chali, EPIC ROFL
Oh hello, he's not my Ali LOL
We should put tickets on him. Entertainment k sath sath we'd earn money too ROFL
I know the perfect attire for him. Pink diapers with green polka dots and a coconut bra ROFL . Hahahahah.
Lmaooo fifu hum ne toh becharey ki Izzat ka band baaja baraat kar diya LOL Althogh I would love to see him in coconut bra Lmaooo LOL
And with this level of entertainment we'll soon be the youngest millionares LOL


Billionaires Alissa. Think big ROFL
Izzat ka falooda he bana dia LOL
We shall take his picture like that and release it on the internet ROFL
alissa345 IF-Sizzlerz
alissa345
alissa345

Joined: 13 March 2012
Posts: 15367

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fia21

Originally posted by alissa345

Originally posted by fia21

Originally posted by alissa345

Hahaha awesome idea all the dirty item songs in one go LOL Shiela, munni, jalebi bai, anarkali disco chali LOL
Hahaha diaper pehen Kar Ali disco chali LOL Epic dude LOL
Man I love jalebis lol but I doubt I'll like em after I witness ur Ali in diaper facing with jalebis on the song jalebi bai LOL


Anarkali diaper pehen ker disco chali, EPIC ROFL
Oh hello, he's not my Ali LOL
We should put tickets on him. Entertainment k sath sath we'd earn money too ROFL
I know the perfect attire for him. Pink diapers with green polka dots and a coconut bra ROFL . Hahahahah.
Lmaooo fifu hum ne toh becharey ki Izzat ka band baaja baraat kar diya LOL Althogh I would love to see him in coconut bra Lmaooo LOL
And with this level of entertainment we'll soon be the youngest millionares LOL


Billionaires Alissa. Think big ROFL
Izzat ka falooda he bana dia LOL
We shall take his picture like that and release it on the internet ROFL
Lmaooo agar woh emo type hua to Kahin suicide na kar le LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fia21

fia21 IF-Sizzlerz
fia21
fia21

Joined: 08 April 2012
Posts: 15926

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by alissa345

Originally posted by fia21

Originally posted by alissa345

Omggg really? Shocked
Lol when did this happen? did I like miss something? LOL


Yes!
Lol. Just a while ago Tongue
I need explanation women lol LOL
Make it fast tell me all..,hurry up women Tongue


Hahaha. Well I was thinking that all this sayapa is for an engagement only right. And it's not like engagements don't break and you end up marrying the first guy you meet. He is going to leave for London soon after the engagement and would come back after almost a year or a little less. And so many things change during that time, people change. We might even not talk that often and so automatically distances would be created and that's all that is needed to break a relationship. Like I won't give him time and after a while he would forget it too and move on since his life there is not boring or anything and he would have so much to do. I know it sounds like crap but I have to risk something to get something right?
fia21 IF-Sizzlerz
fia21
fia21

Joined: 08 April 2012
Posts: 15926

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by alissa345

Lmaooo agar woh emo type hua to Kahin suicide na kar le LOL


No worries. Woh emo type nahin hai LOL
alissa345 IF-Sizzlerz
alissa345
alissa345

Joined: 13 March 2012
Posts: 15367

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
Hahaha tumhe kaisey pata emo type nahin hai? Wink
Did you like explore him or did some deadly research? LOL
fia21 IF-Sizzlerz
fia21
fia21

Joined: 08 April 2012
Posts: 15926

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by alissa345

Hahaha tumhe kaisey pata emo type nahin hai? Wink
Did you like explore him or did some deadly research? LOL


Pata chal jata hai yaar LOL
He has been spending time in my house and room almost every single day so I guess itna to main jaan he chuki hoon gi na usko LOL
alissa345 IF-Sizzlerz
alissa345
alissa345

Joined: 13 March 2012
Posts: 15367

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fia21

Originally posted by alissa345

Originally posted by fia21

Originally posted by alissa345

Omggg really? Shocked
Lol when did this happen? did I like miss something? LOL


Yes!
Lol. Just a while ago Tongue
I need explanation women lol LOL
Make it fast tell me all..,hurry up women Tongue


Hahaha. Well I was thinking that all this sayapa is for an engagement only right. And it's not like engagements don't break and you end up marrying the first guy you meet. He is going to leave for London soon after the engagement and would come back after almost a year or a little less. And so many things change during that time, people change. We might even not talk that often and so automatically distances would be created and that's all that is needed to break a relationship. Like I won't give him time and after a while he would forget it too and move on since his life there is not boring or anything and he would have so much to do. I know it sounds like crap but I have to risk something to get something right?
Lol you realize that ur making ur self a bakri in all this LOL Lol I hope you don't get slaughtered for no reason Tongue Ummm I do agree with you, there's risk in everything but like you said there's no way out then I shall congratulate you for not being single LOL And for giving me a confirmation of becoming aunt of u guys minies LOL
I hope it works out for ya Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fia21

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
||Jaanu&Pari'sLounge||OPEN INVITE!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: Nomaa.   Replies: 1197   Views: 31240

Nomaa. 1197 31240 09 September 2012 at 2:41am by Nomaa.
~*Bol Baby Bol RockAndRoll*~CC#12{Invite Only}

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 75 76

Author: -tehreem-   Replies: 601   Views: 36420

-tehreem- 601 36420 28 August 2012 at 2:14pm by Ash_Smash
.:Kaamchors Ka Hub:. [Invite Only]

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 59 60

Author: rainydays.   Replies: 479   Views: 18655

rainydays. 479 18655 29 July 2012 at 7:38am by -Preeti-
Debate Mansion Chat Club #17- Invite Only

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44

Author: debayon   Replies: 345   Views: 23098

debayon 345 23098 20 June 2012 at 8:09am by The-ShakMeister
Chayp & Deyr Futiya Lubbers #2 !!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 64 65

Author: -Leah-   Replies: 519   Views: 11603

-Leah- 519 11603 08 May 2012 at 12:41am by ParthKiBabe

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index