Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

CC: P.K.A (crazzies) # 16 - invite only (Page 34)

Havii IF-Sizzlerz
Havii
Havii

Joined: 17 April 2012
Posts: 11564

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Alissa on her knee nd prupose uv. Uv was like u cnt do everything i m ur prince i shld do it nt u

Havii IF-Sizzlerz
Havii
Havii

Joined: 17 April 2012
Posts: 11564

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Kaha bhag gayi dono?
fia21 IF-Sizzlerz
fia21
fia21

Joined: 08 April 2012
Posts: 15926

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by alissa345

Originally posted by fia21

Soumya: Sach main ghaas he charnay gaya tha. Iss Alissa ki bachi ko sunna he nahin chahiye tha Disapprove

Alissa: I am not innocent. And it's not his reply that is bothering me. It's what followed later. God I shouldn't have talked to him at all.
Ummm did he kiss you? LOL yup i'm sure he didWink


Yea, like twice. On my forehead. And said good night and left Stern Smile
Alissa this is really getting out of hands now. If this continues, I might end up getting married to him in a year. Please God get me out of this mess Cry
I am really not liking this. Not at all. Because ab kuch zada he ho raha hai yaar Confused
alissa345 IF-Sizzlerz
alissa345
alissa345

Joined: 13 March 2012
Posts: 15367

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Havvii

Alissa on her knee nd prupose uv. Uv was like u cnt do everything i m ur prince i shld do it nt u
Oh thatLOL on my knees Shocked no man my back is already hurting cuz of that fight with chris, Angry LOL and its gonna be too dramatic LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Havii

fia21 IF-Sizzlerz
fia21
fia21

Joined: 08 April 2012
Posts: 15926

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Havvii

Fia great ab use ghas hi charati rahna. London dude uv ki copy hai


Lol, haan shayad kuch kuch cheezon main LOL
Havii IF-Sizzlerz
Havii
Havii

Joined: 17 April 2012
Posts: 11564

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fia21

Did I miss something? Why is Soumya going to miss you Alissa?Confused
when she will leave for uni nd i ll also get busy in study
alissa345 IF-Sizzlerz
alissa345
alissa345

Joined: 13 March 2012
Posts: 15367

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fia21

Originally posted by alissa345

Originally posted by fia21

Soumya: Sach main ghaas he charnay gaya tha. Iss Alissa ki bachi ko sunna he nahin chahiye tha Disapprove

Alissa: I am not innocent. And it's not his reply that is bothering me. It's what followed later. God I shouldn't have talked to him at all.
Ummm did he kiss you? LOL yup i'm sure he didWink


Yea, like twice. On my forehead. And said good night and left Stern Smile
Alissa this is really getting out of hands now. If this continues, I might end up getting married to him in a year. Please God get me out of this mess Cry
I am really not liking this. Not at all. Because ab kuch zada he ho raha hai yaar Confused
On the foehead?Shocked DANG IT, should have dne that on lips ROFL
lmaooo but on a more serious mode, may be you do like him deep down insideEmbarrassed
OMGGG seriously, in a YEAR?Shocked yayyy GO MINIESS Party
fia21 IF-Sizzlerz
fia21
fia21

Joined: 08 April 2012
Posts: 15926

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by alissa345

Originally posted by fia21

Did I miss something? Why is Soumya going to miss you Alissa? Confused
Cuz i'm leaving you guys DisapproveLOL
 
so are you gonna miss me? Tongue
 
 
Btw i need serious help..how do i confess to Dan, any sugestions? ROFL


Leaving? Confused . AS IN? Shocked
I don't know, I haven't really confessed to anyone before LOL
Keep it simple. He'd like it. And I think just an I love you would do wonders too Smile

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
||Jaanu&Pari'sLounge||OPEN INVITE!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: Nomaa.   Replies: 1197   Views: 31120

Nomaa. 1197 31120 09 September 2012 at 2:41am by Nomaa.
~*Bol Baby Bol RockAndRoll*~CC#12{Invite Only}

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 75 76

Author: -tehreem-   Replies: 601   Views: 36028

-tehreem- 601 36028 28 August 2012 at 2:14pm by Ash_Smash
.:Kaamchors Ka Hub:. [Invite Only]

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 59 60

Author: rainydays.   Replies: 479   Views: 18566

rainydays. 479 18566 29 July 2012 at 7:38am by -Preeti-
Debate Mansion Chat Club #17- Invite Only

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44

Author: debayon   Replies: 345   Views: 22676

debayon 345 22676 20 June 2012 at 8:09am by The-ShakMeister
Chayp & Deyr Futiya Lubbers #2 !!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 64 65

Author: -Leah-   Replies: 519   Views: 11547

-Leah- 519 11547 08 May 2012 at 12:41am by ParthKiBabe

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index