Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

CC: P.K.A (crazzies) # 16 - invite only (Page 102)

Havii IF-Sizzlerz
Havii
Havii

Joined: 17 April 2012
Posts: 11564

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:12am | IP Logged
Hawww history teacher still in touch my history teacher was lady so most of time fall asleep in class so bore nd my pol. Science teacher usko pata nai kya problem thi mujse enter karte hi muje nd meri frnd ko khada kar deti thi according to i gossip very much

Havii IF-Sizzlerz
Havii
Havii

Joined: 17 April 2012
Posts: 11564

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:15am | IP Logged
Amir khan said a shayri in fannaa..."kahte hai pyar karne se neend udd jati hai, koi humse bhi to pyar kare kambakht neend bahut aati hai"
alissa345 IF-Sizzlerz
alissa345
alissa345

Joined: 13 March 2012
Posts: 15367

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Havvii

Hawww history teacher still in touch my history teacher was lady so most of time fall asleep in class so bore nd my pol. Science teacher usko pata nai kya problem thi mujse enter karte hi muje nd meri frnd ko khada kar deti thi according to i gossip very much
hahahhahah Awww my poor soumy LOL teacher aunty punishment deti thi ROFL LOL i was probably the most evil yet the smartest kid in my class Cool and i make all my teachers my bffs LOL they all love me too much ROFL hahahha you know i mostly get all male teachers, oh yeah last semester i had a lady for economics but man she was an awesome teacher LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Havii

alissa345 IF-Sizzlerz
alissa345
alissa345

Joined: 13 March 2012
Posts: 15367

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Havvii

Amir khan said a shayri in fannaa..."kahte hai pyar karne se neend udd jati hai, koi humse bhi to pyar kare kambakht neend bahut aati hai"
hahhahahah ROFL ROFL kitna cheesy hai na? ROFL meri neend udhi nahi balke bhag gayi hai mujhse darr ke LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Havii

Havii IF-Sizzlerz
Havii
Havii

Joined: 17 April 2012
Posts: 11564

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:29am | IP Logged
Both teacher aunty buri thi bt english teacher was sweetheart we cry when she left clg. I neva attend my geography classes bt my mam was happy with me cz i always active in cultural activities nd she was cultural department head also so she always help me in precticals. My geography2 teacher was male he also smart we went to attend class at the end of year the he said kya baat hai aaj to naye naye faces shine kar rahe hai

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

alissa345

Havii IF-Sizzlerz
Havii
Havii

Joined: 17 April 2012
Posts: 11564

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by alissa345

Originally posted by Havvii

Amir khan said a shayri in fannaa..."kahte hai pyar karne se neend udd jati hai, koi humse bhi to pyar kare kambakht neend bahut aati hai"

hahhahahah ROFLROFLkitna cheesy hai na? ROFLmeri neend udhi nahi balke bhag gayi hai mujhse darr ke LOL
i also dnt feel sleepy these days bt i m nt in love
alissa345 IF-Sizzlerz
alissa345
alissa345

Joined: 13 March 2012
Posts: 15367

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Havvii

Both teacher aunty buri thi bt english teacher was sweetheart we cry when she left clg. I neva attend my geography classes bt my mam was happy with me cz i always active in cultural activities nd she was cultural department head also so she always help me in precticals. My geography2 teacher was male he also smart we went to attend class at the end of year the he said kya baat hai aaj to naye naye faces shine kar rahe hai
hahahahah naye naye face shine kar rahe hain? ROFLROFL he's a smart teacher, well aware of his charms and takes advantage of em ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Havii

alissa345 IF-Sizzlerz
alissa345
alissa345

Joined: 13 March 2012
Posts: 15367

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Havvii

Originally posted by alissa345

Originally posted by Havvii

Amir khan said a shayri in fannaa..."kahte hai pyar karne se neend udd jati hai, koi humse bhi to pyar kare kambakht neend bahut aati hai"

hahhahahah ROFLROFLkitna cheesy hai na? ROFLmeri neend udhi nahi balke bhag gayi hai mujhse darr ke LOL
i also dnt feel sleepy these days bt i m nt in love
dekha dekha dekha Tongue meri bhi neend nahi udhi hai LOL i think we both have same problem ROFL

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
||Jaanu&Pari'sLounge||OPEN INVITE!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 135 136

Author: Nomaa.   Replies: 1085   Views: 32466

Nomaa. 1085 32466 09 September 2012 at 2:41am by Nomaa.
~*Bol Baby Bol RockAndRoll*~CC#12{Invite Only}

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 71 72

Author: -tehreem-   Replies: 569   Views: 38432

-tehreem- 569 38432 28 August 2012 at 2:14pm by Ash_Smash
.:Kaamchors Ka Hub:. [Invite Only]

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 56 57

Author: rainydays.   Replies: 449   Views: 20547

rainydays. 449 20547 29 July 2012 at 7:38am by -Preeti-
Debate Mansion Chat Club #17- Invite Only

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43

Author: debayon   Replies: 340   Views: 24830

debayon 340 24830 20 June 2012 at 7:10am by Aahaana
Chayp & Deyr Futiya Lubbers #2 !!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 58 59

Author: -Leah-   Replies: 467   Views: 12284

-Leah- 467 12284 08 May 2012 at 12:41am by ParthKiBabe

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index