CC: P.K.A (crazzies) # 16 - invite only - Page 59

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by fia21

Yea I guess you are right. A lot can change in these 4-5 months right? I'm hoping things would work in my favor!
chill my Love, its all gonna be in ur favor 😊
Just let the destiny play its game, u know thats what Dan use to tell me when i was super confused about him πŸ˜†
Originally posted by alissa345

chill my Love, its all gonna be in ur favor 😊
Just let the destiny play its game, u know thats what Dan use to tell me when i was super confused about him πŸ˜†

Hahahaha. Well my destiny likes to play games with me. Ever since I was a little girl. Can't explain sorry. But I do know that I am not that lucky to so easily get the perfect soul mate with a happy ending. Maybe that's why I have a hard time trusting people.

Fifu what are you up to? πŸ˜†

Lol nothing. Was PM-ing Ranju. She wanted to know all about the events of today and yesterday related to Ali πŸ˜†

Hahahaha. Well my destiny likes to play games with me. Ever since I was a little girl. Can't explain sorry. But I do know that I am not that lucky to so easily get the perfect soul mate with a happy ending. Maybe that's why I have a hard time trusting people.
oh come on, destiny is crazy. it always plays weird tricks on us but the catch is that how we take those games as. As of me, i leave it all to fate, its decided then why should i waste my energyπŸ˜‰ dont worry baby, time settles down everything. i think ur stressing ur self a little too much, take is easy and soon it'll be all good😊

Lol nothing. Was PM-ing Ranju. She wanted to know all about the events of today and yesterday related to Ali πŸ˜†
Oh okay, LOL we both are so interested in everything. Make you tell us everything πŸ˜› but you do the same to meπŸ˜† you know i'm still so mad for getting that speeding ticket, can't get over it man 😑

oh come on, destiny is crazy. it always plays weird tricks on us but the catch is that how we take those games as. As of me, i leave it all to fate, its decided then why should i waste my energyπŸ˜‰ dont worry baby, time settles down everything. i think ur stressing ur self a little too much, take is easy and soon it'll be all good😊

I don't really care about destiny or fate. I just go with the flow πŸ˜‰
Lol yes I'm stressing too much. Not my style πŸ˜›
πŸ˜›

Oh okay, LOL we both are so interested in everything. Make you tell us everything πŸ˜› but you do the same to meπŸ˜† you know i'm still so mad for getting that speeding ticket, can't get over it man 😑

Lol. Well what else are friends for πŸ˜†
Lmao hahahaahhahaha I don't think I can ever get over that either "kid" 🀣 . Lmfao!

I don't really care about destiny or fate. I just go with the flow πŸ˜‰
Lol yes I'm stressing too much. Not my style πŸ˜›
πŸ˜›
Hahahahah exactly my point, Go with the baby, it all happens the way its suppose to πŸ˜‰
Lol i like ur original style better Tongue

Lol. Well what else are friends for πŸ˜†
Lmao hahahaahhahaha I don't think I can ever get over that either "kid" 🀣 . Lmfao!
heheheheh friends with all kinds of benefits ROFLROFL
Ugghhh dont you dare call me "Kid" 😈 i'm being tortured enough already, botth my brothers and my bf are freakin after my ass, i even jumped on Dan once, wrestled him to make him f**king shut up 😑
and My stupid brother still thinks i had got drunk, why is everyone acting so retarded today πŸ€”
Alissa: I like my original style better too πŸ˜‰ . You should get drunk for real once, maybe then your brother might give it a rest πŸ€£
There was tiny little thing I didn't tell you earlier πŸ˜›
After we talked about the engagement thing and he agreed on giving me time, he hugged me before leaving. And I kinda hugged him back too 😳 . Don't ask me why, it just happened πŸ˜†