Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

alissa345 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Anam Ali

@Fia- I dont know about that anything is possible with boys always changing their minds but we dont know that though did he say he wants to keep in touch after via phone, email etc..

@Alissa- yh so dont like him... such a beg i wana slap him one

hahahahha i have hit him alot but i don't want to annymore cuz it'll dirty my own handsπŸ˜‰
fia21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: alissa345

Honestly speaking if you don't give a damn then just totally cut all contacts and he'll get the point straight in his head. Although if ur interested then i guess keep in contact. But one thing is sure. that if you stay in contact with him, he'll think that you actually are interested n just act like that...maybe...πŸ€”

Sigh I am just so confuse. I mean I don't want to hurt my parents, and neither do I want to get forced into this. God what should I do? 😭
fia21 thumbnail

@Fia- you have to make your own decision no1 can help in this matter coz its the biggest decision of ur life

I know Anam. And that's the scariest part. Big decision 😳
Supernatural_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
@Alissa- no need to dirty ur hand by touching him stay away from him
alissa345 thumbnail
Originally posted by: fia21

Sigh I am just so confuse. I mean I don't want to hurt my parents, and neither do I want to get forced into this. God what should I do? 😭

Alright, so you have time till december and till then act like he is no good. and i'm sure ur parents won't just give you to someone you don't even like a bit. You're thinking too much my love. just take it easy. Leave it to destiny whats gonna happen is gonna happen. you can't change ur fate anyways so let things play out the way the do. Take time as he said he'll give you it and then lets see how things go from there.
Supernatural_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
@Fia think bout it properly... gna go eat sm food now roza opened be back later bye bacha

@ALissa- gta go bacha eat be back later
alissa345 thumbnail

@Alissa- no need to dirty ur hand by touching him stay away from him

Lol yes mummy, he's a total jerk. dont worry Dan is taking care of him πŸ˜†
alissa345 thumbnail

@Fia think bout it properly... gna go eat sm food now roza opened be back later bye bacha

@ALissa- gta go bacha eat be back later

alrighty mummy πŸ€—
fia21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: alissa345

Alright, so you have time till december and till then act like he is no good. and i'm sure ur parents won't just give you to someone you don't even like a bit. You're thinking too much my love. just take it easy. Leave it to destiny whats gonna happen is gonna happen. you can't change ur fate anyways so let things play out the way the do. Take time as he said he'll give you it and then lets see how things go from there.

Yea I guess you are right. A lot can change in these 4-5 months right? I'm hoping things would work in my favor!
fia21 thumbnail
Okay mommy. See you. Happy iftari