India-Forums

Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

sohini out - no one cared? (Page 3)

~~mamo~~ Newbie
~~mamo~~
~~mamo~~

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 5:11am | IP Logged
she always were on bottom.. i think she should have been out BEFORE Amitab and Kaushik.. 

niladri05011993 Groupbie
niladri05011993
niladri05011993

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abduly4

Originally posted by vansh

i feel like laughing over some comments here..no one is nobvody's son and no one is here a relative of everybody..agreed sohini  shud have been given  better comment but dat does not mean judges are biased..they only selected her in top 10..they could  have rejected her in the theme round itself  or the piano.they did not..at that time she was singing well but suddenly from the first gala expectation and stage fright got over her..the biggest gala got to her nerves and that is why her performance dropped rapidly..nothing to do with being biased..as u sow so shall u reap.jaise to taisa..had she continued or even bettered her performance  from the piano she would never had got such comments.think over it :)

I am sure, songs are being edited. Lips are not matching with the song sometimes.

Sohini is one of the best singer in music industry. She is already a playback singer.

She is highly talented and no body can compete her in classical out of these remaining.

She did not do any mistake.  Her speed of bukiyan harkatein was same like man mohana song.

The judges are dishonest.

Sohini must come back.

New judges must be appointed.
do u even know how a show is telecasted. first the song and perofrmance is dubbed on stage and based on that comments are given. then the voice and picture (meaning audio and video) are demuxed and converted into a suitable format for transimission to satellites. then at the receiving end (meaning cable operator or tata sky etc.) these are again muxed and then we see it. sometimes due to demuxing and muxing there can be time mismatching but the songs are recorded on stage ( i know it through a reliable source who has gone to see the galas in studio since season I). So b4 commenting that the contestants are only lip reading plz know the facts properly or else the technical people will always laugh at you.
kadami Groupbie
kadami
kadami

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abduly4

Originally posted by vansh

i feel like laughing over some comments here..no one is nobvody's son and no one is here a relative of everybody..agreed sohini  shud have been given  better comment but dat does not mean judges are biased..they only selected her in top 10..they could  have rejected her in the theme round itself  or the piano.they did not..at that time she was singing well but suddenly from the first gala expectation and stage fright got over her..the biggest gala got to her nerves and that is why her performance dropped rapidly..nothing to do with being biased..as u sow so shall u reap.jaise to taisa..had she continued or even bettered her performance  from the piano she would never had got such comments.think over it :)

I am sure, songs are being edited. Lips are not matching with the song sometimes.

Sohini is one of the best singer in music industry. She is already a playback singer.

She is highly talented and no body can compete her in classical out of these remaining.

She did not do any mistake.  Her speed of bukiyan harkatein was same like man mohana song.

The judges are dishonest.

Sohini must come back.

New judges must be appointed.

I agreed by all means.
They do editing good or bad whatever they want.
Anu78 Groupbie
Anu78
Anu78

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
I think there was no one except asha ji and pandit jasraj ji who understands classical singing.. that is why i think she got eliminated.. very sad it being Indian Idol her singing was not appreciated..
khaalid-1994 Groupbie
khaalid-1994
khaalid-1994

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..ashu

sohini does not deserve any comment because she is not grand daughter of asha, she is not favorite of lata, she is not friend of Salim merchant or anybody

Grand daughter : ritika
favorite of judges and Lata : Devender, Amit, Vipul
Friend : Amit
Friend : Poorvi

Sane and civilized human being would never do such ridiculous activities. It is unfair.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Indian Idol 6 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index