Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Vee05- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: -monalisa-

This is their 5th janam together?  ðŸ˜• Who knows?  But yeah, it stood out for me as well. 

Pehle janam mai sach ke Ram aur Sita the kya???

In that case arent they tired of leading the same story in every lifetime?

Groundhog day types?
showstruck thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Vee05-

Ok heres something...

WHy does she say Agle 2 janam mai aapko aisa idea nahi aasakta or something along those lines???

WHy specifically 2 janamas???? why not 7 or 10???😕

read in redux 2 because ASR's life is somewhat repeatation of his fathers...but father's ended on a bad note but he will be able to come out of it or something...how do you girls notice these numbers...I read redux still miss out on them on the episode😳😳
-Vee05- thumbnail
Originally posted by: showstruck

read in redux 2 because ASR's life is somewhat repeatation of his fathers...but father's ended on a bad note but he will be able to come out of it or something...how do you girls notice these numbers...I read redux still miss out on them on the episode😳😳

I need a damn life...and i need to stop watching the show at 1 am...😛
showstruck thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
i can't like anyone's comment...not working
-monalisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Vee05-

Pehle janam mai sach ke Ram aur Sita the kya???

In that case arent they tired of leading the same story in every lifetime?

Groundhog day types?

Ho sakta hai!  Why would they get tired?  The Ramayan is getting more and more interesting with each passing janam.   Kalyug ka Ramayan, no? 

-Vee05- thumbnail
Ok ladies am out...night! ðŸ˜Š
Rag1ni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 8
Two lives probably alludes to the duality of our lives or some such.
I remember that last year in college we had analysed this in conext of a Chekov story:
http://www.eastoftheweb.com/short-stories/UBooks/LadyWith.shtml
"He had two lives: one, open, seen and known by all who cared to know, full of relative truth and of relative falsehood, exactly like the lives of his friends and acquaintances; and another life running its course in secret."
I should check my notes to see what the interpretation in simple English was. And in case you guys are wondering, why I don't remember something I am supposed to have studied, it was an optional elective :D
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Need to check out the Redux thread
Rag1ni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 8

i can't like anyone's comment...not working

*snort*
-monalisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rag1ni

Two lives probably alludes to the duality of our lives or some such.
I remember that last year in college we had analysed this in conext of a Chekov story:
http://www.eastoftheweb.com/short-stories/UBooks/LadyWith.shtml
"He had two lives: one, open, seen and known by all who cared to know, full of relative truth and of relative falsehood, exactly like the lives of his friends and acquaintances; and another life running its course in secret."
I should check my notes to see what the interpretation in simple English was. And in case you guys are wondering, why I don't remember something I am supposed to have studied, it was an optional elective :D

Of course!  Trust you to shut us up with a perfect explanation!