Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Spice Girls Hangout II:Iss Jahan Ki Nahin Hai... (Page 68)

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Joined: 13 April 2012
Posts: 10899

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sugar_babe

Originally posted by joenet1234

Originally posted by sugar_babe

What is today Taybs? Its not Barun's bday till the 21st..

Barun.. pssstt.. who cares! Taybs bday in about 2.5 hours that's more important. Our resident celebrity!


Oh its your bday today??? So you're a Leo like him tooo!! See there's one thing you have in common!


Sachi Muchi.

same sameWink

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Joined: 13 April 2012
Posts: 10899

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dillimetro

Originally posted by ipkbs

I just got good News.
Big smile

Dad just told me that it is sunday today. which means tomorrow is episode day.

I don't even remember saturday at allShocked


Ippy -   Hug

Main hoon na..yaad dilane ke liye.. 
Saturday was when you got drafted for list making !!!..and then asked to alphabetize it

what a trooper you are...Star ...

Dim-Dim-Dimmy-Doh D'oh  Divtoo-Divi (aka me )  will be starting a petition to have Lady J start granting a weekly gold medal for above and beyond contribution to SG gangwa Big smile

Oh yeah dimmy,
the list!
shukriyaLOL
howcome IF-Dazzler
howcome
howcome

Joined: 23 February 2012
Posts: 3146

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by joenet1234

Originally posted by ipkbs

I just got good News.
Big smile

Dad just told me that it is sunday today. which means tomorrow is episode day.

I don't even remember saturday at allShocked

Not just that.. tomorrow is also a special day for you which starts in about 2.5 hours Big smile

Tee...just in case i dont catch you later ...

Yappy yappy budday girl Party...
may there be an intense rabba vey with no interruption in IPK, tomorrow! 
Irrespective, we will have a sooper bday party for you...virtual hi sahi Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

joenet1234showstruckipkbs

desigirl_18 IF-Rockerz
desigirl_18
desigirl_18

Joined: 28 October 2006
Posts: 6594

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
Hello darlings!! Whats latest at the hangout?!Had quite a stressful and busy saturday so missed the hangout! Lil sis got sick had to take her to the hospital and all..plus got my car so pretty hectic day!!

Btw love the title of the thread...that song is one of my absolute fav oldies great one Vee..my mom loves it too!!!

And hmmm hear a certain talented aap bhi na's bday is coming or just about here?! Happy Bday Tee!! *hugs*

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

showstruckPr1yankaipkbs

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Joined: 13 April 2012
Posts: 10899

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
Thank you peeps. 

Its tomorrow though.

all i ask for is a rabba ve

zyaada maang liya???LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ashwink630joenet1234desigirl_18showstruckPr1yanka

showstruck IF-Rockerz
showstruck
showstruck

Joined: 11 November 2011
Posts: 7388

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ipkbs

<font size="3">Thank you peeps.</font>
<font size="3">
</font>
<font size="3">Its tomorrow though.</font>
<font size="3">
</font>
<font size="3">all i ask for is a rabba ve</font>
<font size="3">
</font>
<font size="3">zyaada maang liya???LOL</font>


In real life or in IPK ? But answer is no for both.

I will wish you tomorrow.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

desigirl_18Pr1yankaipkbs

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Joined: 08 February 2012
Posts: 17871

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desigirl_18

Hello darlings!! Whats latest at the hangout?!Had quite a stressful and busy saturday so missed the hangout! Lil sis got sick had to take her to the hospital and all..plus got my car so pretty hectic day!!

Btw love the title of the thread...that song is one of my absolute fav oldies great one Vee..my mom loves it too!!!

And hmmm hear a certain talented aap bhi na's bday is coming or just about here?! Happy Bday Tee!! *hugs*

hope ur sis is ok

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

desigirl_18ipkbs

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Joined: 13 April 2012
Posts: 10899

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by showstruck

Originally posted by ipkbs

<font size="3">Thank you peeps.</font>
<font size="3">
</font>
<font size="3">Its tomorrow though.</font>
<font size="3">
</font>
<font size="3">all i ask for is a rabba ve</font>
<font size="3">
</font>
<font size="3">zyaada maang liya???LOL</font>


In real life or in IPK ? But answer is no for both.

I will wish you tomorrow.

Haan,
chalo koi gal naiLOL

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Sushpective:Arhi inject spice into Payash Story!!

2 3 4 5

Author: -Sush-   Replies: 38   Views: 5618

-Sush- 38 5618 30 November 2011 at 11:14pm by sbk2
FF:Jahan Mein Jati Hun Wahi Chale Aate Ho- Updated

2 3 4 5

Author: Durga1191   Replies: 39   Views: 8669

Durga1191 39 8669 27 October 2011 at 12:40pm by sweetvidisha
Larka aankhon ke samne aur dhoonde saara jahan!

Author: .hea.   Replies: 7   Views: 1156

.hea. 7 1156 20 October 2011 at 5:10pm by butterflies
Jahan chaah hai wahan raah hai...

2 3 4 5 6 7

Author: geet.a   Replies: 49   Views: 4540

geet.a 49 4540 22 August 2011 at 5:06pm by ..Anita..
show has lost its spice!

2 3

Author: neelamra   Replies: 17   Views: 2704

neelamra 17 2704 18 August 2011 at 4:43am by ananya2000

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index