Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout II:Iss Jahan Ki Nahin Hai... (Page 34)

-Vee05- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vee05-
-Vee05-

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Newbiesoapfan

Originally posted by bobop

Originally posted by -Vee05-

Originally posted by ipkbs

Good morning SG's Big smile

What have I missed ab?

Perfume?

yaar i am a bewakuf mujhko samjh nahi aata hai wo sab...

Vee-- went through around 60+ pages of analysis from last night ... Ramayan and IPK and Mahabarat and IPK! Nice one.. I sort of got most of it !

Surpanakha instigates Ravan to fight Ram - except that the surpanakha skips generations here... the ram is the son of the person who insults her. Kidnapping of sita does not happen but there is the second vanvaas... someone casts doubts on her character and she leaves... hope that does not happen.

i think that leaving thing has kind of already happened'.i mean khushi elft coz arnav n anjali both in a way didnt believe in her'anjali still doesnt properly n arnav in his fit of anger did say something 2 that effect 
Surpanakha is Ravan's sister. Arnav is Ram. So Ravan is Shyam and his sister is the one who instigates the whole thing. Wonder why she took 14 years or 13 to get back? What triggered it ? The repurchase of Sheesh Mahal by ASR... she lost track of the kids ? But then Shyam married Anji around 3 years before so he knew who Anji was !

Vee ji - over to you! I am good with the epics... my son is better so you can refer to me for anything!

Anjali is Mandodari then...Ravan's wife and the Devil's daughter! And she finds out about Ravana taking Sita and she asks him to return her but ravana doesnt seem to understand and listen to her.

Edited by -Vee05- - 05 August 2012 at 9:08am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ashwink630IFoverratedMoksha51NewbiesoapfanPr1yanka

Moksha51 Goldie
Moksha51
Moksha51

Originally posted by Mepharm

Originally posted by Moksha51

Aaj Indian buffet jaane ka man hainBig smile

Koi acha pata hai aapko area mein?

Yaar MD sucks as far as Indian food is concerned... not too may choices...Indiclub in Ellicott city

rads...u live close to ellicott city..i used 2 work and live there a few years ago

Bop.. I have never enjoyed much in terms of buffet.. I think I would much rather order what I want.. Controlled environment LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pr1yanka

Astra Goldie
Astra
Astra

Originally posted by Astra

Hi girls,
back again and for the first time I kinda understand perfume's spoiler!!Shocked Aaj to pura poem likh diya.

i know same here'n none of that irritatingly distorted english

Wahi to...pura multiple personality disorder hai

A decoder -- ippy did a better job! 

I don't think the last part is about Shyam. She hints that its someone new. So it must be some hitherto unknown person. But I'm really hoping that they show this love story getting SOME results before putting in a new obstacle. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NewbiesoapfanPr1yanka

Newbiesoapfan IF-Sizzlerz
Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 9:10am | IP Logged

Hi girls,
back again and for the first time I kinda understand perfume's spoiler!!Shocked Aaj to pura poem likh diya.

i know same here'n none of that irritatingly distorted english

Wahi to...pura multiple personality disorder hai

A decoder -- ippy did a better job! 

I don't think the last part is about Shyam. She hints that its someone new. So it must be some hitherto unknown person. But I'm really hoping that they show this love story getting SOME results before putting in a new obstacle. 

I can think of another person who can be the villain .. chachaji . All Malik skeletons come tumbling out of the cupboard at once!

Pr1yanka

purplenpink Goldie
purplenpink
purplenpink

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meens80

Good Morning SG's!
Happy Friendship Day to all of youHug
So perfume has posted some more puzzles todayLOLLOL. Interesting interpretation by allWink

Meens- Hug

Happy friendship day to you too! Hope the weekend's going well. Almost Monday for me..

Did not read the spoiler but sure seems to have generated a lot of interest. Very curious to see the Dadi track and whether she acts as enabler or interrupter for Arhi.

Also what happens with the remaining days of the contract and Arnav's attempts to get his much in love missus to say it..I'm guessing soap timelines don't have weekends so the number of days left would still be where they were on Friday LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

IFoverratedPr1yanka

Newbiesoapfan IF-Sizzlerz
Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 9:13am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ipkbs

Good morning SG's Big smile

What have I missed ab?

Perfume?

yaar i am a bewakuf mujhko samjh nahi aata hai wo sab...

Vee-- went through around 60+ pages of analysis from last night ... Ramayan and IPK and Mahabarat and IPK! Nice one.. I sort of got most of it !

Surpanakha instigates Ravan to fight Ram - except that the surpanakha skips generations here... the ram is the son of the person who insults her. Kidnapping of sita does not happen but there is the second vanvaas... someone casts doubts on her character and she leaves... hope that does not happen.

i think that leaving thing has kind of already happened'.i mean khushi elft coz arnav n anjali both in a way didnt believe in her'anjali still doesnt properly n arnav in his fit of anger did say something 2 that effect 
Surpanakha is Ravan's sister. Arnav is Ram. So Ravan is Shyam and his sister is the one who instigates the whole thing. Wonder why she took 14 years or 13 to get back? What triggered it ? The repurchase of Sheesh Mahal by ASR... she lost track of the kids ? But then Shyam married Anji around 3 years before so he knew who Anji was !

Vee ji - over to you! I am good with the epics... my son is better so you can refer to me for anything!

Anjali is Mandodari then...Ravan's wife and the Devil's daughter! And she finds out about Ravana taking Sita and she asks him to return her but ravana doesnt seem to understand and listen to her.

Since Khushi was not kidnapped ... I would interpret this as Anjali asking shyam to stop his obsession -- revenge for Khushi. Anji will not then know that Shyam wants to take revenge on her family completely and is using Khushi as a tool for that . How is it?

Pr1yanka

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 9:13am | IP Logged

Aaj Indian buffet jaane ka man hainBig smile

Koi acha pata hai aapko area mein?

Yaar MD sucks as far as Indian food is concerned... not too may choices...Indiclub in Ellicott city

rads...u live close to ellicott city..i used 2 work and live there a few years ago

Bop.. I have never enjoyed much in terms of buffet.. I think I would much rather order what I want.. Controlled environment LOL

i hear u moksha…..once we were making this road trip in midwest n took a break to have lunch n went 2 a local indian restaurant..it was sat afternoon…read on net it was zagat rated n what not…best in the area apparently… n its buffet sucked..i cook better than that….i mean they spoiled as simple a dish as raita….n the angrez junta was sitting there n loving the food like anything LOL..but i have had some good indian buffet as well in US….to be fair….personally i like it both ways …

Moksha51

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by purplenpink

Originally posted by meens80

Good Morning SG's!
Happy Friendship Day to all of youHug
So perfume has posted some more puzzles todayLOLLOL. Interesting interpretation by allWink

Meens- Hug

Happy friendship day to you too! Hope the weekend's going well. Almost Monday for me..

Did not read the spoiler but sure seems to have generated a lot of interest. Very curious to see the Dadi track and whether she acts as enabler or interrupter for Arhi.

Also what happens with the remaining days of the contract and Arnav's attempts to get his much in love missus to say it..I'm guessing soap timelines don't have weekends so the number of days left would still be where they were on Friday LOL

i want dadi to be like dadi n ask for a great grandson/daughter LOL yeah..i have kinda latched on to this idea….. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ashwink630AstrapurplenpinkNewbiesoapfan

Go to top