Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Spice Girls Hangout II:Iss Jahan Ki Nahin Hai... (Page 24)

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Joined: 08 February 2012
Posts: 17871

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mepharm

Good morning Gals...

Aaj ka gyan...Perfume has ordered us fans to enjoy the serial with flaws as it is not realityBig smile

arrey nahi….ab toh pukka she is GH…sounding like the satyamev jayte letter of a certain mr hegde

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ipkbs

purplenpink Goldie
purplenpink
purplenpink

Joined: 06 January 2012
Posts: 2303

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Newbiesoapfan

Originally posted by purplenpink

Rabba Ve ladies! 20 + pages on a second thread! Wow, seems to have been one busy weekend on the hangout

Exhausted after a day of playing taxi to family and to and fro-ing people from airport and other assorted places. Should be spending some time on easing work Monday but hangout is the far more interesting option.

What's the gupshup?
Quiet so far... the first thread was active for a long time into our morning. Small kostin ji as I am confused. Aap paayaliya hai .. doosri paayaliya bhi hai - other than the show one of course.

Hiya Ash! Really the thread was active until late morning IST huh. Too bad today was a busy morning in the real world so couldn't come in at all. Yes scintillating is also Payal Smile She is sometimes also known as Sci-payal around here to make it easier. Waise I'm happy to revert to Payal and have her be Payalia to make the distinction easier Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NewbiesoapfanPr1yankaipkbs

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Joined: 13 April 2012
Posts: 10899

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bobop

Originally posted by ipkbs

Anjali Di hai sabse sayani..

that's why she talks to a tree

aap bhi naa'aate hi Smile deti hain


Hugyeh bhi deti hai

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

purplenpinkPr1yanka

Newbiesoapfan IF-Sizzlerz
Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Joined: 03 January 2012
Posts: 12977

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bobop

Originally posted by cicilia9

Originally posted by Newbiesoapfan

Originally posted by cicilia9

Originally posted by Newbiesoapfan

Originally posted by cicilia9

Originally posted by Newbiesoapfan

Originally posted by cicilia9

Originally posted by Newbiesoapfan

Originally posted by AM2011

Originally posted by cicilia9

i have totally figured out my major beef with the cvs .. its that khushi s emotions r never well potrayed Shocked this is the female lead we r talking abt n the audience has to sit n decode what she is feeling Ermm n no i dont consider anjali di the lead no matter what anybody says Angry this is a daily soap with 100 mins of airtime a week n they cant show a characters thought process Shocked what the !

Sorry



??. Rachna and Anu -- you are docs ? I ask everyone because this thread has tons of docs.

yup i m ... fledgling one though ! 
Lo one more !! if I forget your name -- mostly will not... will call you doc ! Easiest thing to do in this hangout!

LOL i stay at the outskirts of bangalore ! into my second yr of rural service ! 

Namma bangalore aa ... ! 

howdu !!

Namaskara ri!

see my knowledge of south indian languages is limited to hospital acquired kannada cos i studied in bangalore ! m a bihari born n brought up though Big smile incase u have any ideas abt holding a convo in kannada Ouch

rachnaji (right?) aap bhi bihar se hain'.hamara pranam sweekar kijiye
Doc -- she is a doc too!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

purplenpinkPr1yankaipkbs

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Joined: 08 February 2012
Posts: 17871

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ipkbs

Originally posted by bobop

Originally posted by ipkbs

Anjali Di hai sabse sayani..

that's why she talks to a tree

aap bhi naa'aate hi Smile deti hain


Hugyeh bhi deti hai

Hug bitiya ka sunday kaisan chal raha hai??

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

purplenpinkipkbs

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Joined: 08 February 2012
Posts: 17871

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Newbiesoapfan

 

rachnaji (right?) aap bhi bihar se hain'.hamara pranam sweekar kijiye
[/QUOTE]
Doc -- she is a doc too!
[/QUOTE]

yeah ash i read that Smile how are you?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

purplenpink

Newbiesoapfan IF-Sizzlerz
Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Joined: 03 January 2012
Posts: 12977

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by purplenpink

Originally posted by Newbiesoapfan

Originally posted by purplenpink

Rabba Ve ladies! 20 + pages on a second thread! Wow, seems to have been one busy weekend on the hangout

Exhausted after a day of playing taxi to family and to and fro-ing people from airport and other assorted places. Should be spending some time on easing work Monday but hangout is the far more interesting option.

What's the gupshup?
Quiet so far... the first thread was active for a long time into our morning. Small kostin ji as I am confused. Aap paayaliya hai .. doosri paayaliya bhi hai - other than the show one of course.

Hiya Ash! Really the thread was active until late morning IST huh. Too bad today was a busy morning in the real world so couldn't come in at all. Yes scintillating is also Payal Smile She is sometimes also known as Sci-payal around here to make it easier. Waise I'm happy to revert to Payal and have her be Payalia to make the distinction easier Wink

Ahh-- finally saaf hogaya!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

purplenpink

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Joined: 08 February 2012
Posts: 17871

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Moksha51

Originally posted by ipkbs

Originally posted by Mepharm

Good morning Gals...

Aaj ka gyan...Perfume has ordered us fans to enjoy the serial with flaws as it is not realityBig smile

dhanyavaad

Rabba ve SGs Hug 

Happy Sunday! Alright this gyaan kinda implies she is some else.. Who shall not be named -part two
Dekhna hai to dekho!


moksha...i posted the same thing just now….LOLHug

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Sushpective:Arhi inject spice into Payash Story!!

2 3 4 5

Author: -Sush-   Replies: 38   Views: 5618

-Sush- 38 5618 30 November 2011 at 11:14pm by sbk2
FF:Jahan Mein Jati Hun Wahi Chale Aate Ho- Updated

2 3 4 5

Author: Durga1191   Replies: 39   Views: 8669

Durga1191 39 8669 27 October 2011 at 12:40pm by sweetvidisha
Larka aankhon ke samne aur dhoonde saara jahan!

Author: .hea.   Replies: 7   Views: 1156

.hea. 7 1156 20 October 2011 at 5:10pm by butterflies
Jahan chaah hai wahan raah hai...

2 3 4 5 6 7

Author: geet.a   Replies: 49   Views: 4540

geet.a 49 4540 22 August 2011 at 5:06pm by ..Anita..
show has lost its spice!

2 3

Author: neelamra   Replies: 17   Views: 2704

neelamra 17 2704 18 August 2011 at 4:43am by ananya2000

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index