Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout II:Iss Jahan Ki Nahin Hai... (Page 20)

Newbiesoapfan IF-Sizzlerz
Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 2:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Jamba-

<font size="4">Rachna? No freaking way. Any SG with that normal a name is basically posting a "Kick Me" sign on her back. Will baptize you tomorrow, too sleepy to come up with anything now. </font>Rabba Ve

Aap soye nahin?

Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 2:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cicilia9

Originally posted by AM2011

i have totally figured out my major beef with the cvs .. its that khushi s emotions r never well potrayed Shocked this is the female lead we r talking abt n the audience has to sit n decode what she is feeling Ermm n no i dont consider anjali di the lead no matter what anybody says Angry this is a daily soap with 100 mins of airtime a week n they cant show a characters thought process Shocked what the !

Ved answered on why ASR has fallen for her.

He answered because she is weird.

Darti hain par karti hain was stated by Dialogue writer of IPK.

IPk makers themselves see her as a weird character.

Gul jee is in love with ASR.So his character remains almost same.

That makes it difficult for people to understand her.

She is not total SP kind of herpine.

She has her flaws which can be endearing for others and can be irritating for others.

Its just a matter of perception of audience.

IPK makers know this story works because of the sizzling chemistry of leads and nothing else.

na na .. khushi is the one i actually love in this story ! if i met bhaiya on the road a certain someday m likely to run my car over his foot ... hmph ... i am simply trying to convey that off late khushi s emotions n state of mind is being treated with a lot of disregard ! cvs need to tighten the story line ! n good bless the fact that she is NOT a truly SP vau ... shudder ...

I love Khushi too and Sanaya  - guess am allowed to say that -- Jamba is lurking !
Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 2:48am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Newbiesoapfan

i have totally figured out my major beef with the cvs .. its that khushi s emotions r never well potrayed Shocked this is the female lead we r talking abt n the audience has to sit n decode what she is feeling Ermm n no i dont consider anjali di the lead no matter what anybody says Angry this is a daily soap with 100 mins of airtime a week n they cant show a characters thought process Shocked what the !

Sorry

??. Rachna and Anu -- you are docs ? I ask everyone because this thread has tons of docs.

yup i m ... fledgling one though ! 
Lo one more !! if I forget your name -- mostly will not... will call you doc ! Easiest thing to do in this hangout!

LOL i stay at the outskirts of bangalore ! into my second yr of rural service ! 

Namma bangalore aa ... ! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cicilia9

Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 2:54am | IP Logged

Her thoughts are like jalebis... never clear! I guess they themselves have not figured out what they want to make her think about ! You know ... one of the reasons that we are all sitting here and doing analyses other than the fact that the leads have great chemistry is the fact that both characters Arnav and Khushi are extremely complex-- they have layers and we are able to understand them only through their actions -- Gul I guess wants to keep it that way ! Also by keeping Khushi silent , she can make her turn any way ... so that helps the story!

If only they could do the same with the side characters... we would have a balanced serial.. The leads now work themselves out and their absence shows.

thats fine .. but have no noticed that in the earlier epis like guest house time when asr endangered her life she gave him a piece of her mind n then ignored him for a long time .. thereby making her reaction clear ... even during the diwali heart break her pain was so well shown n we could understand that she totally wanted to forget abt arnav n RM n move on but when her friends needed help she went back n at the same time faced asr with an attitude of Koi faraq hani padta ... heck even during kidnapping fiasco her emotions were pretty darn obvious ! but now when she faced the final hurt n decicded to martyr DKL n we finally get a wooing track Confusedwe just dont know what she is feeling anymore Ouch  before the monday precap i thought it was just because of the forced rakhi epi n the fallout ! but with dadi entering NOW m uneasy ! this contract ending n asr having to convince khushi was the most awaited track n has the max potential imo ... hope they deliver !

I think that the wooing track will play out a bit more although she seems to have melted completely, Hopefully we get another introspection on Monday like the one she did when she went away . The biggest wrong Arnav has done Khushi is the marriage and he has to right that and the only way he can do that is remarry .. but he has to soften her up enough that she does not say no when he proposes again ... so this will continue until the proposal and after. Hopefully Daadi ji will facilitate it as well as the remarriage ... unless the families meet and someone remembers Daadi after 14 years... again assuming that they met 14 years before.

I want the past to hit after the remarriage ...!

if the next big issue hits after marriage khushi will never leave arnav or be angry with him ! so to create drama n angst it will have to be the other way around ie arnav against khushi ! now that i dont want to see again ... so .. will just wait n watch cos i dont think i can stop wathing ! love khushi way too much for that Ouch

It may be that the next storm hits Khushi ... she may then distance herself from Arnav... the redux thread says that they will face this storm together -- hopefully they stay together for this!

i tell u i have stopped reading redux n even crooner of late ..cos even though they r beautiful reads i think these give way too much depth n symbolism to the episodes ! i somehow dont think the creators actually r that deep / talented ! so it actually dims my mindless enjoyment of the show ! i try to stick to the humour posts n the hangout ! though relapses to both crooner n redux happen quite frequently Ouch

Hum relapse hote hain - I do it too . I understand that this PH does very deep serials -- guess they are thinking on multiple levels.

They opened up a kans -krishna track last year -- Anjali's baby will be a threat to Arnav,
There was a vanvaaas track that was discussed in thread 1 of this hangout - see the 14 year connection now... the past is coming back after 14 years.
They do tie the loops after some time so people analysing are getting some of the stuff right . 

I am not sure if there is a 12 days of Christmas thing also happening.

I love the analyses and the way they dig out clues -- wrong or right. For me it is like a crossword puzzle ( cryptic) and you solve it ... you may not get the word right , the word may be jumbled , have many meanings ...but you will get it finally and the process that you use is what gives you immense pleasure and of course if you solve all the clues the puzzle is complete!

sumi209

cicilia9 Goldie
cicilia9
cicilia9

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 2:56am | IP Logged

She has her flaws which can be endearing for others and can be irritating for others.

IPK makers know this story works because of the sizzling chemistry of leads and nothing else.

na na .. khushi is the one i actually love in this story ! if i met bhaiya on the road a certain someday m likely to run my car over his foot ... hmph ... i am simply trying to convey that off late khushi s emotions n state of mind is being treated with a lot of disregard ! cvs need to tighten the story line ! n good bless the fact that she is NOT a truly SP vau ... shudder ...

Okay that was something.running ASR over its funnyLOL

I know you love khushi in IPK.I can see your DP and your love for her.

OK i might look like i dont rem conversation(even virtual) with people .

But i do.

We have chatted before and i have read your posts too.Smile

ha ha .. not much to read ! most of my post r at the hangout ! i did reply to reema s posts a lot initially cos the feminist in me just could not stand ASR is right because he is hot jaap Angry! but i have learnt my lesson n ignore if u dont agree is my new mantraWink ! makes for an enjoyable viewing of the show atleast ! n the hangout really helpsSmile

n i m the one who has problems connecting convos n ppl ! lost case moi LOL

Edited by cicilia9 - 05 August 2012 at 2:58am

Newbiesoapfan

cicilia9 Goldie
cicilia9
cicilia9

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 2:57am | IP Logged

Sorry

??. Rachna and Anu -- you are docs ? I ask everyone because this thread has tons of docs.

yup i m ... fledgling one though ! 
Lo one more !! if I forget your name -- mostly will not... will call you doc ! Easiest thing to do in this hangout!

LOL i stay at the outskirts of bangalore ! into my second yr of rural service ! 

Namma bangalore aa ... ! 

howdu !!
cicilia9 Goldie
cicilia9
cicilia9

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 3:00am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Jamba-

<font size="4">Rachna? No freaking way. Any SG with that normal a name is basically posting a "Kick Me" sign on her back. Will baptize you tomorrow, too sleepy to come up with anything now. </font>Rabba Ve

Aap soye nahin?

she was like lightening .. she came she struck n she slept !

Newbiesoapfan

Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 3:01am | IP Logged

Okay that was something.running ASR over its funnyLOL

I know you love khushi in IPK.I can see your DP and your love for her.

OK i might look like i dont rem conversation(even virtual) with people .

But i do.

We have chatted before and i have read your posts too.Smile

ha ha .. not much to read ! most of my post r at the hangout ! i did reply to reema s posts a lot initially cos the feminist in me just could not stand ASR is right because he is hot jaap Angry! but i have learnt my lesson n ignore if u dont agree is my new mantraWink ! makes for an enjoyable viewing of the show atleast ! n the hangout really helpsSmile

n i m the one who has problems connecting convos n ppl ! lost case moi LOL

Rachna -- hi fi on this -- ignore if you don't agree is the best.. anything else means depression for you or bashing in the forum. ... the hangout and sushpective are the most balanced places in the forum. 

Edited by Newbiesoapfan - 05 August 2012 at 3:01am

Go to top