Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout II:Iss Jahan Ki Nahin Hai... (Page 120)

Rag1ni IF-Dazzler
Rag1ni
Rag1ni

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
Librarian is giving me dirty looks as I smile stupidly at my laptop. Chaliye, going to the college cafe to eat toast and mince (matlab aloo tikki… humaare college cafe mein thoda colonial hangover zyada hain, toh har dish ka ajeeb-o-gareeb naam hota hai). Maybe chai also. Have only Rs 20 in my wallet. Whatay poor I am. Hopefully I will survive the day and reach home. Milte hain.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sumi209-monalisa-.Mandy.NewbiesoapfanPr1yanka

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dillimetro

Originally posted by .Mandy.

Originally posted by -Vee05-

Ok heres something...

WHy does she say Agle 2 janam mai aapko aisa idea nahi aasakta or something along those lines???

WHy specifically 2 janamas???? why not 7 or 10???Confused

Back to decoding??

Yaar... decoding ki koyi zaroorat nahin..methinks SI just missed the dialogue and was supposed to say ..either kayi janam or something..but said 2 instead..

maybe just a genuine slip of the tongue..CVs can't be putting hidden symbols in everything ?   yes?  itne smarto to nahin lagte.. I think most of the times they just wing it Smile

nahin to what was  behind the phata gota at new year .. or the selling of gold bangles to keep La from going...or the two idiots who showed up at ASRs office that were going to swindle him

Just sayin Big smile

also..I was just thinking... how Shyamu inadvertently messed up his own master plans... by suggesting La to move in... Na La aati ..Na Nani ko idea aata... Shyamu's over-smartness will be his downfall ...

I miss him in the show.. There I said it !!.. ducking to avoid chappals LOL

oh also signing off for the night.  just logged in to wish Ippy .. catch you all later !!

kal back to..zaalim work pe zaalim boss se takkarwa Vey Cry (j/k.. my boss is sweet and actually quite a dish !!) ..ciao !

I miss him too!!! He's been gone too long, I was convinced he would be back before Dadi but leave it to the CVs to shake things up

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-monalisa-NewbiesoapfanPr1yanka

cicilia9 Goldie
cicilia9
cicilia9

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
happy birthday ippy ji where ever u are Hug koi hai bhi ya sab chale gaye ??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Newbiesoapfan

-monalisa- IF-Rockerz
-monalisa-
-monalisa-

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rag1ni

Librarian is giving me dirty looks as I smile stupidly at my laptop. Chaliye, going to the college cafe to eat toast and mince (matlab aloo tikki' humaare college cafe mein thoda colonial hangover zyada hain, toh har dish ka ajeeb-o-gareeb naam hota hai). Maybe chai also. Have only Rs 20 in my wallet. Whatay poor I am. Hopefully I will survive the day and reach home. Milte hain.

How is "mince" aloo tikki?  ROFL
How far does 20 bucks take one in Dilli these days? 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NewbiesoapfanPr1yanka

Newbiesoapfan IF-Sizzlerz
Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rag1ni

Librarian is giving me dirty looks as I smile stupidly at my laptop. Chaliye, going to the college cafe to eat toast and mince (matlab aloo tikki' humaare college cafe mein thoda colonial hangover zyada hain, toh har dish ka ajeeb-o-gareeb naam hota hai). Maybe chai also. Have only Rs 20 in my wallet. Whatay poor I am. Hopefully I will survive the day and reach home. Milte hain.
Take care!

Pr1yanka

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by showstruck

Ok heres something...

WHy does she say Agle 2 janam mai aapko aisa idea nahi aasakta or something along those lines???

read in redux 2 because ASR's life is somewhat repeatation of his fathers...but father's ended on a bad note but he will be able to come out of it or something...how do you girls notice these numbers...I read redux still miss out on them on the episodeEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Hain…pleej explaoniya…..

Newbiesoapfan

Newbiesoapfan IF-Sizzlerz
Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bobop

Ok heres something...

read in redux 2 because ASR's life is somewhat repeatation of his fathers...but father's ended on a bad note but he will be able to come out of it or something...how do you girls notice these numbers...I read redux still miss out on them on the episodeEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Hain'pleej explaoniya'..
2 is a recurring theme -- the 2 here is for Arnav as well as for the twins( shyam's sisters kids) that are going to come into their lives.

Pr1yanka

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Newbiesoapfan

Originally posted by bobop

Ok heres something...

Hain'pleej explaoniya'..
2 is a recurring theme -- the 2 here is for Arnav as well as for the twins( shyam's sisters kids) that are going to come into their lives.

hain…ab yeh kahan se aaya..is this also redux stuff…coz i distinctly remember reading in redux before that anjali will be having twins….every 2 was given this explanation…ab yeh….convenient much…ya phir yeh kahin aur se dekha hai aapne?

Newbiesoapfan

Go to top