Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout II:Iss Jahan Ki Nahin Hai... (Page 101)

N112 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

showstruckPr1yankaipkbs

--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Originally posted by -Jamba-

URK...

One more...

showstruckPr1yankaipkbs

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Originally posted by Sahana2

Originally posted by -monalisa-

Originally posted by Sahana2

Originally posted by --Sari--

I didn't venture out...What is dadi, negative or positive? any idea?

Mishti said 'Dadi track will be  ok ok' .

Not sure what to make of that.

Why bother?  Confused

Isn't Mishti supposed to be an insider ? Why dampen spirits even before entry ? she better be good ..

She is but sometimes she doesn't reveal much wanting us to tune in instead. I prefer it this way, spoilers tend to ruin the show.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Sahana2N112showstruckipkbsPr1yanka

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Daadi is ok ok because she is not negative but she is stern.

Aakhir ASR ki daadi hai...

Yes I'm still on the daadi page that's how slow I am..

N112showstruckPr1yanka

Mepharm IF-Rockerz
Mepharm
Mepharm

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by veeps

URK...

WTH???

U ARE KILLEDBig smile...That was for meLOL

joenet1234N112showstruckPr1yankaipkbs

Sahana2 Senior Member
Sahana2
Sahana2

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 8:44pm | IP Logged

URK...

Radss Darling - It worked !!!Clap

N112showstruckipkbs

-Jamba- IF-Rockerz
-Jamba-
-Jamba-

Reposting this ONE LAST TIME coz it seems so timely...before I bury it in the annals of SG history.

For those expecting the usual Take 5 - please skip this post. For everyone else, here goes nothing.

Today - I won a bet.

1. It wasn't a bet I wanted to win, or one (to be really honest) I even thought we'd win.After all - this show is different, and Arnav and Khushi have never done the expected from that long ago day in June last year when they first slammed into each other's worlds. 

But I get it, TRP Maiiya is breathing down the CV's necks and the lead is away, so they have to make the best of what they get. 

If Team Almost had lost - my penalty would have been to refrain from all snarkiness for a day. Since I don't feel like we won, I'm going to use Veeps' brilliant line about defeat in victory and pay up anyway.

2. It starts with using this post for something entirely different today and talk about a journey. Just 7 months ago, if someone had suggested that I'd be hooked to a Hindi soap to the extent that I'd be spamming a daily message board on it - I'd have politely suggested they enrol for preferential treatment at the nearest asylum. Wink 

Then IPK happened to me in December, and there was no looking back. 

But the soap is just a part of it. The compelling reason that draws us back everyday is this crazy group of females who call themselves the Spice Girls.

3. When did this happen? When did we go from the occasional comment praising someone's review - to posting long treatises and checking updates on phones first thing in the morning and last thing at night? When did this disparate group of women of all ages - drawn together by their love of a show, become a close knit community? 

For months now - we gather day after day after day to praise the good, bash the bad, and scorn the outright ridiculous. Somewhere during all that kibitzing - we learn about each other and manage to have loads of fun as well. 

We send cyber hugs when someone is down or sick, we share the joy when someone has a major achievement, we welcome newbies and then proceed to haze them, and we're well acquainted with each other's likes and dislikes. 

Yet - we've never met each other and almost certainly never will.

4. I thought of highlighting the regulars who've become near and dear to me over the weeks, but am almost certainly going to forget someone and cause offense. Embarrassed

So will restrict myself to doing a special shout out to Sari - who opens the hangout everyday - who pours her heart and soul into each review - and who always manages to find a nugget of hope no matter how crappy the episode. If dreamers need realists, us bashers and pessimists need them too, to pull us out of whatever sulk we're dug into for the day.Sari - a specialHug to you!

5.  In closing, we may miss an episode and go "meh" - but we wouldn't dream of missing the hangout, deadlines and commitments be damned. So SG's, occasional visitors who stop by and comment, and lurkers - thank you all for making this such a wonderful spot to land in. Hug

Arnav and Khushi may spit and snarl one day and Rabba Ve the next - but this group of gals will be singing kumbaya around the campfire night after night - no matter what they show onscreen. And that truly is the BEST part of all - whether we won or lost today! Smile

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Sahana2ashwink630-Pallavi-Moksha51docgirljoenet1234howcomeN112Mepharm--Sari--showstruck-monalisa-.Mandy.-Vee05-Pr1yanka

--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Originally posted by ipkbs

Daadi is ok ok because she is not negative but she is stern.

Aakhir ASR ki daadi hai...

Yes I'm still on the daadi page that's how slow I am..

maybe she is nasty to everyone else but  chote happens to be her favorite...aww...I will buy that over him on Anji's lap...Dead

Sahana2N112Mepharmshowstruckipkbs

Go to top