Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Mepharm

J Maiyya ki Jai HoπŸ‘

Meri aankhon main tu muskuraye

meri dhadkan main hain tere saayeπŸ˜†

🀣 Did you just say J is not gul but Di???? Main usse bahut pyaar karta hoon.. I love you, Di...

-Jamba- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Alright ladies - enough with the lovefest. Snap to it. 

Everyone who posted a Sallu YT link - FRONT AND CENTER. πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘

On second thought, aaj seven khoons bhi maaf. Chalte hain, will meet y'all on a new thread! πŸ€—
-monalisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Jamba-

Reposting this ONE LAST TIME coz it seems so timely...before I bury it in the annals of SG history.

For those expecting the usual Take 5 - please skip this post. For everyone else, here goes nothing.

Today - I won a bet.

1. It wasn't a bet I wanted to win, or one (to be really honest) I even thought we'd win.After all - this show is different, and Arnav and Khushi have never done the expected from that long ago day in June last year when they first slammed into each other's worlds. 

But I get it, TRP Maiiya is breathing down the CV's necks and the lead is away, so they have to make the best of what they get. 

If Team Almost had lost - my penalty would have been to refrain from all snarkiness for a day. Since I don't feel like we won, I'm going to use Veeps' brilliant line about defeat in victory and pay up anyway.

2. It starts with using this post for something entirely different today and talk about a journey. Just 7 months ago, if someone had suggested that I'd be hooked to a Hindi soap to the extent that I'd be spamming a daily message board on it - I'd have politely suggested they enrol for preferential treatment at the nearest asylum. πŸ˜‰ 

Then IPK happened to me in December, and there was no looking back. 

But the soap is just a part of it. The compelling reason that draws us back everyday is this crazy group of females who call themselves the Spice Girls.

3. When did this happen? When did we go from the occasional comment praising someone's review - to posting long treatises and checking updates on phones first thing in the morning and last thing at night? When did this disparate group of women of all ages - drawn together by their love of a show, become a close knit community? 

For months now - we gather day after day after day to praise the good, bash the bad, and scorn the outright ridiculous. Somewhere during all that kibitzing - we learn about each other and manage to have loads of fun as well. 

We send cyber hugs when someone is down or sick, we share the joy when someone has a major achievement, we welcome newbies and then proceed to haze them, and we're well acquainted with each other's likes and dislikes. 

Yet - we've never met each other and almost certainly never will.

4. I thought of highlighting the regulars who've become near and dear to me over the weeks, but am almost certainly going to forget someone and cause offense. πŸ˜³

So will restrict myself to doing a special shout out to Sari - who opens the hangout everyday - who pours her heart and soul into each review - and who always manages to find a nugget of hope no matter how crappy the episode. If dreamers need realists, us bashers and pessimists need them too, to pull us out of whatever sulk we're dug into for the day.Sari - a specialπŸ€— to you!

5.  In closing, we may miss an episode and go "meh" - but we wouldn't dream of missing the hangout, deadlines and commitments be damned. So SG's, occasional visitors who stop by and comment, and lurkers - thank you all for making this such a wonderful spot to land in. πŸ€—

Arnav and Khushi may spit and snarl one day and Rabba Ve the next - but this group of gals will be singing kumbaya around the campfire night after night - no matter what they show onscreen. And that truly is the BEST part of all - whether we won or lost today! πŸ˜Š

Kya baat hai; couldn't be a more fitting post for #2500!
Congratulations to our newest dazzler!! πŸ₯³
showstruck thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

<font size="7" color="#ff0000">URK...</font>

Finally...yay...congrats Lady J πŸ₯³ You have done it!!
Mepharm thumbnail

Alright ladies - enough with the lovefest. Snap to it. 

Everyone who posted a Sallu YT link - FRONT AND CENTER. πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘

On second thought, aaj seven khoons bhi maaf. Chalte hain, will meet y'all on a new thread! πŸ€—

Awww.you are so sweet...aaj toh main bach gayeeπŸ˜†...Good NightπŸ€—
ipkbs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Rag1ni

@Ippy: Happy walla birthday aapko.
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EM9pkTUQgvk[/YOUTUBE]

Shukhriya babloo!!
Aap bhi na! πŸ˜ƒ
-Maggie- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Congratulations Lady J!!! How are you gonna celebrate...more snark??? Or SKD? I think I know!

Best wishes...so sad I am missing out on the festivities!

[:D/] Edited by magnetic693 - 11 years ago
howcome thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ms. J ...Congo shongo... 

very touchy post and i request copy permissions for future use πŸ˜‰
Mepharm thumbnail

Originally posted by: veeps

🀣 Did you just say J is not gul but Di???? Main usse bahut pyaar karta hoon.. I love you, Di...

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  Mujhe duniya se koi matlab nahin...meri duniya toh aap ho
-Vee05- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ok what did i miss in the last 8 hours??? That was one LONG drive...thru a damn rain storm none the less πŸ€’