Views

Users

Frequent Posters

docgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: purplenpink

Hey Devi Maiyya! Do do laad governor!!

Umm..woh..par hum to...<slips into reel Payalia mode to get out of this dharam sankat> πŸ˜†

Waise dono hi nautanki ho aur decoders bhi. Aur main kabhi galat nahin hoti πŸ˜›

Wah! πŸ‘  Payalia... the true shaatir dimaag. veeps and I are no match for you! β€οΈ

@J: what up? speak up... we're going to drag you into pukey territory this evening. 
Originally posted by: --Sari--

Accha hai na? I can claim my life back...πŸ˜†

nowadays, the jalebi is also twisted enough that asli duniya seems very welcoming...πŸ˜‰ .. thus the siggy ...
premparbat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Evening ladies,

Detox never works right ? We are  all here on this second thread...

While trolling thru the forum,  tell me What's with folks posting threads as " Who is from Canada, Australia...?? " And I saw one from who is from North Carolina !!!  Jeez 🀣

Maybe I should start one with Who is from Brooklyn ?  Not sure how the responses will help me or IPK but WT*  mayeb it is fun.
Originally posted by: premparbat

Evening ladies,

While trolling thru the forum,  tell me What's with folks posting threads as " Who is from Canada, Australia...?? " And I saw one from who is from North Carolina !!!  Jeez 🀣

Maybe I should start one with Who is from Brooklyn ?  Not sure how the responses will help me or IPK but WT*  mayeb it is fun.

I know... what is up with that??? There is also who speaks Tamil, telegu et all... Matlab kya hai???
docgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: veeps

I know... what is up with that??? There is also who speaks Tamil, telegu et all... Matlab kya hai???

United Colors of IPK! πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: docgirl

United Colors of IPK! πŸ˜†

More like Banana republic...
--Sari-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: veeps

nowadays, the jalebi is also twisted enough that asli duniya seems very welcoming...πŸ˜‰ .. thus the siggy ...

Yes, AD seems so wonderful...I have stopped cribbing and a smile plastered all the time...

Btw, what would your reaction be if you get channa, gilebi, golgappe, Salmanji gift wrapped...I would go freakin nuts...πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: --Sari--

Yes, AD seems so wonderful...I have stopped cribbing and a smile plastered all the time...

Btw, what would your reaction be if you get channa, gilebi, golgappe, Salmanji gift wrapped...I would go freakin nuts...πŸ˜†

These Manalo Blahniks boots are made for walking and that's what they shall do...One of these days, these boots are gonna walk.all.over.you πŸ˜‰ 'nuff said...
-Jamba- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: docgirl

@J: what up? speak up... we're going to drag you into pukey territory this evening. 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8U3HUCyZCg0[/YOUTUBE]
Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: premparbat

Evening ladies,

wow ratna *soul sister * moment…i exactly thought of same today morning going thru the forum….when i found someone had posted who is from moon πŸ˜†