Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: joenet1234

Uff ho! SGs main to major MU ho gaya and we didn't even need Dhaiyya Ho or terrace!!
Wah kiya baat hain! chalo let's all get married for cheh mahiney kay liye...

what???? woh humla gumne nahi toda...

Originally posted by: bobop

watching cocktail finally'.liking it actually after a disjointed start

lemme know what you think.. watched it yesterday and hada  W*F expression on the face throughout the second half...
docgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: joenet1234

Uff ho! SGs main to major MU ho gaya and we didn't even need Dhaiyya Ho or terrace!!
Wah kiya baat hain! chalo let's all get married for cheh mahiney kay liye...

Our spouses already think we are... not just for 6 mahiney!  MU zindabaad! πŸ˜›

Originally posted by: -Jamba-

Such able deputies!! *sniff*

I don't even need to respond anymore - someone will do it for me πŸ˜‰

proud pheelings come...😳
Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: veeps

lemme know what you think.. watched it yesterday and hada  W*F expression on the face throughout the second half...

done hai veeps ji

Originally posted by: --Sari--

But Doc in all honesty, the dialogues and the scenes are becoming vague by the day. Decoding ke bina, we will be going W*F happened...Ab tho they are headed into the past, riddles galore... Bhyss? After such poor TRP's shouldn't the screen play be simple & clear...It is such a beautiful story...

The only time when the screenplay is simple & clear is during satyanash time .. so be very careful what you ask for...πŸ˜‰
Edited by veeps - 11 years ago
docgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Sari--

But Doc in all honesty, the dialogues and the scenes are becoming vague by the day. Decoding ke bina, we will be going W*F happened...Ab tho they are headed into the past, riddles galore... Bhyss? After such poor TRP's shouldn't the screen play be simple & clear...It is such a beautiful story...

I AM AGREE, Sari. That's why I've been ranting about twilight zone. We've all been crying for the back story, so that's good it's coming in. BUT the way they're introducing it is just killing the main story. πŸ˜‘
Edited by docgirl - 11 years ago
purplenpink thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: docgirl

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#990000">... and veeps is TROUBLEMAKER # 1! Who would you ratherbelievePayalia?Innocentlittle peabrainedme, or shaatir dimaag, bakri lover veeps?πŸ˜›. The choice is clearπŸ˜‰</font>

Hey Devi Maiyya! Do do laad governor!!

Umm..woh..par hum to...<slips into reel Payalia mode to get out of this dharam sankat> πŸ˜†

Waise dono hi nautanki ho aur decoders bhi. Aur main kabhi galat nahin hoti πŸ˜›
--Sari-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: veeps

The only time wen the screenplay is simple & clear is during satyanash time .. so be very careful what you ask for...πŸ˜‰

Accha hai na? I can claim my life back...πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: purplenpink

Hey Devi Maiyya! Do do laad governor!!

Umm..woh..par hum to...<slips into reel Payalia mode to get out of this dharam sankat> πŸ˜†

Waise dono hi nautanki ho aur decoders bhi. Aur main kabhi galat nahin hoti πŸ˜›

Payalia has grown a spine... sab log taali bajao, it won't last long...πŸ˜†