Spice Girls Hangout II:Iss Jahan Ki Nahin Hai... - Page 42

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Astra

To be honest, I don't get why everybody's getting so hawwa over this. Its not like they are really siblings, is it? 

I actually liked Rachna's take on it. As long as arnav and Khushi are not siblings everything else is OK!

To be honest, I don't get why everybody's getting so hawwa over this. Its not like they are really siblings, is it? 

Its very smart though, she'll always have him in her life with no controversy!

Anywho, I love the bro-sis and sis-sis bond too much so won't tarnish their new bond,..

Very very true. They are both good actors, but somehow they really own the show. The aaloo paratha Ekta show now has an ASR type that just makes you want to get on YouTube and watch the real thing!

aaloo paratha show mein asr jaisa kaun hai..i havent watched it since ages n now i hear they have soaring trps
Originally posted by cicilia9

yup .. n they always have to take closeup shots of the 2 in different frames .. cos apparently one of them is always laughing or making faces at the other during romantic n intense scenes ! n then the poor editing team gets a kick in posterior for it πŸ˜†
You know, I did wonder at one point if they get affected by all those intense scenes. Not having ever acted in any romantic way before, I would find such close proximity to a guy rather unsettling. They are actors, I know. But what they portray on the screen seems almost tangible, So that you tend to wonder if it affects them personally and they use humour to counter it. OK too much thinking, I think.
Originally posted by sugar_babe

Sanaya called Barun her brother??
Someone link me now!!

This just keeps getting it better!

this reminds me .. everytime i watch last years rakhi epi where snakewa doesnt show up to be rakhified by khoosi bitiya  i keep thinking what bhaiyas reaction would have been had toffee se meethi di offered him as a replacement for becoming bhabhi s bro πŸ˜² rakhi ve ho jata tab to πŸ˜†
Originally posted by cicilia9

this reminds me .. everytime i watch last years rakhi epi where snakewa doesnt show up to be rakhified by khoosi bitiya  i keep thinking what bhaiyas reaction would have been had toffee se meethi di offered him as a replacement for becoming bhabhi s bro πŸ˜² rakhi ve ho jata tab to πŸ˜†

Wonder why Anji did not offer her bhaiyya or Aakash up? I guess she was always possessive about them ... !
Originally posted by bobop

aaloo paratha show mein asr jaisa kaun hai..i havent watched it since ages n now i hear they have soaring trps

They have an annoying kid who could give Bubbly a run for her money! The moment she opens her mouth, I cringe and when she speaks English.. I can't help but correct the grammar!
And she's meant to be studying in Dubai... satyanash Vee!
Originally posted by AM2011

Humara woh matlab nahi tha😭

I just feel IF members are too intrusive.

I strongly believe in  Live and let live 

Arre it wasnt meant for you...am just saying in general...Till Arnav and Khushi can keep chemistry alive...id care a damn if Sanaya called Sobti her bacha! πŸ˜†

You know, I did wonder at one point if they get affected by all those intense scenes. Not having ever acted in any romantic way before, I would find such close proximity to a guy rather unsettling. They are actors, I know. But what they portray on the screen seems almost tangible, So that you tend to wonder if it affects them personally and they use humour to counter it. OK too much thinking, I think.

I guess they are good actors -- Barun says honest actors... true to character... so we feel that they really feel what they are portraying on the screen ... best thing is that they manage to pull it off with BDs... hers and his.. so they really must be good actors!

Originally posted by bobop

New guy, seems to be there for Priya. Some tycoon in Dubai who is, of course, Ram's BFF. He hates Priya initially, only concerned about business and his own family but now seems to be crushing on Priya. Sounds familiar. And ya, there is quite a drama going on, which keeps you interested.