Spice Girls Hangout II:Iss Jahan Ki Nahin Hai... - Page 27

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by AM2011

Whattay analysis 👏

Ekta always make it a point to separate her lead pair.

Ok chalo maana story of life.

Some people cant stay together so they separate and move on.

Keyword is Move on not keep going back to that person when both of them are married to other partners.

I mean yaar if you have taken some decision in your life then stick with it.

Yeh kya hain thali ka baingan .

For ekta👏

Never understood her serials nor like her films.

Out of my understanding.
Hey her films are not at all bad. She's been very clever that way. While her serials are regressive, her movies are very different. For example, LSD was her production. Now thats a movie that is bound to leave you shaken.
all day to myself n hangout…hubby working on sunday as well….bfast made while i was freshening up…yest's dinner leftovers will be today's lunch….me n my couch….after a looong time
Originally posted by Astra

Wahi to...pura multiple personality disorder hai

A decoder -- ippy did a better job!

Originally posted by Newbiesoapfan

Surpanakha is Ravan's sister. Arnav is Ram. So Ravan is Shyam and his sister is the one who instigates the whole thing. Wonder why she took 14 years or 13 to get back? What triggered it ? The repurchase of Sheesh Mahal by ASR... she lost track of the kids ? But then Shyam married Anji around 3 years before so he knew who Anji was !

Vee ji - over to you! I am good with the epics... my son is better so you can refer to me for anything!

Anjali is Mandodari then...Ravan's wife and the Devil's daughter! And she finds out about Ravana taking Sita and she asks him to return her but ravana doesnt seem to understand and listen to her.
Edited by -Vee05- - 11 years ago
Originally posted by bobop

rads...u live close to ellicott city..i used 2 work and live there a few years ago

Bop.. I have never enjoyed much in terms of buffet.. I think I would much rather order what I want.. Controlled environment 😆

Originally posted by Newbiesoapfan

A decoder -- ippy did a better job! 

I don't think the last part is about Shyam. She hints that its someone new. So it must be some hitherto unknown person. But I'm really hoping that they show this love story getting SOME results before putting in a new obstacle. 
Originally posted by Astra

I don't think the last part is about Shyam. She hints that its someone new. So it must be some hitherto unknown person. But I'm really hoping that they show this love story getting SOME results before putting in a new obstacle. 

I can think of another person who can be the villain .. chachaji . All Malik skeletons come tumbling out of the cupboard at once!
Originally posted by meens80

Good Morning SG's!
Happy Friendship Day to all of you🤗
So perfume has posted some more puzzles today😆😆. Interesting interpretation by all😉

Meens- 🤗

Happy friendship day to you too! Hope the weekend's going well. Almost Monday for me..

Did not read the spoiler but sure seems to have generated a lot of interest. Very curious to see the Dadi track and whether she acts as enabler or interrupter for Arhi.

Also what happens with the remaining days of the contract and Arnav's attempts to get his much in love missus to say it..I'm guessing soap timelines don't have weekends so the number of days left would still be where they were on Friday 😆
Originally posted by -Vee05-

Anjali is Mandodari then...Ravan's wife and the Devil's daughter! And she finds out about Ravana taking Sita and she asks him to return her but ravana doesnt seem to understand and listen to her.

Since Khushi was not kidnapped ... I would interpret this as Anjali asking shyam to stop his obsession -- revenge for Khushi. Anji will not then know that Shyam wants to take revenge on her family completely and is using Khushi as a tool for that . How is it?
Originally posted by Moksha51

Bop.. I have never enjoyed much in terms of buffet.. I think I would much rather order what I want.. Controlled environment 😆

i hear u moksha…..once we were making this road trip in midwest n took a break to have lunch n went 2 a local indian restaurant..it was sat afternoon…read on net it was zagat rated n what not…best in the area apparently… n its buffet sucked..i cook better than that….i mean they spoiled as simple a dish as raita….n the angrez junta was sitting there n loving the food like anything 😆..but i have had some good indian buffet as well in US….to be fair….personally i like it both ways …