tajygl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: aadhirai

no no please relax guys its just my prediction

i think this 9 days won't workout and they might get divorced
if they don't divorce how can we get remarriage track

and reason may be arnav comes to know about kushi's past
(some how her parents responsible for death of arnav's parents) thru the new entry

so he may get angry and sign the divorce paper and then he may realize that she is not responsible so he may calm down and comes to convince her and finally they may get remarried

sorry for making negative post
i really tried to control myself from friday but i couldn't stop myself from sharing with you

i really want to know what you think about this
please share your views

happy friendshipday to all of you

Subh Sibh bolo yaar
If this time in next 9days Arnav gets angry again with Khushi I think that is it, Khushi will be gone for ever...And in reality point of view fans and viewers will be gone forever too from the show...So Arnav and writers cannot take such a step atleast in near future...
arnavandkhushi1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
What the? I don't think so. We want this show to somehow progress, not fall back into the ditch over and over and over again until god knows when.
aadhirai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: tajygl

Subh Sibh bolo yaar

Always calm after storm yaar
really problems brings people closer

for example arnav was kidnapped which is the great problem makes them to be closer clearing a long lasted misunderstanding between them
noor123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ABSOLUTELY - there's no way that this contract marriage will hold. I am hoping that all hell breaks lose once the truth is revealed to RM and GH members. They will again blame Kh, thereby increasing ASR's guilt at having wronged her. I am hoping NO ONE accepts Kh back at their house. And that Kh has literally no where to go. 

I am also hoping that this starts ASR's redemption track, crying, wailing, pining for Kh while Kh is nowhere to be found. THEN he sets things right by convincing EVERYONE of his love for Kh and that IT WAS HIS FAULT ALL ALONG. Then there shud be the re-marriage. 

IPKKND cud go the other way, focussing more on Anjali-Shyam, and then Dadi+ASR secrets - but I am hoping that focus remains on the lead couple and their newly-found LOVE JOURNEY! 
Haz78 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
They can remarry without out divorce since they had a contract... they can get remarried before the contract ends and then the contract will be discarded... and don't worry Arnav will be sticking by Khushi
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I think it's the other way around. Arnav parents is responsible for Khushi parents death.

Whatever it is I don't think it's any of them fault in this Khushi  was an 8 year old girl then. He can't put the blame on a girl who was a Child then that just sound stupid.
-Saniya- thumbnail
Originally posted by: pavi1

i think without giving divorce, Arshi will remarry...  

That's what I think! I hope dadi is positive and gets Arshi remarried!
mayabegum thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
dont want a divorce is there no other way of re-marriage lol?
Kasu4lyfe thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pavi1

i think without giving divorce, Arshi will remarry...

i think so too!