Posted: 11 years ago
no no please relax guys its just my prediction

i think this 9 days won't workout and they might get divorced
if they don't divorce how can we get remarriage track

and reason may be arnav comes to know about kushi's past
(some how her parents responsible for death of arnav's parents) thru the new entry

so he may get angry and sign the divorce paper and then he may realize that she is not responsible so he may calm down and comes to convince her and finally they may get remarried

sorry for making negative post
i really tried to control myself from friday but i couldn't stop myself from sharing with you

i really want to know what you think about this
please share your views

happy friendshipday to all of you
Edited by aadhirai - 11 years ago
i hope arnav doesnt become angry with khushi again and realise his mistake and expects to be forgiven..i want this time khushi to be angry with arnav..why does arnav always gets to get angry
i think without giving divorce, Arshi will remarry...  
I want it the Other way around, Arnavs parents responsible of khushis parents death and I dont want the divorce! It's seems like it's sorted out from the way they hugged on raksha bandhan!
Originally posted by Paytonlee

i hope arnav doesnt become angry with khushi again and realise his mistake and expects to be forgiven..i want this time khushi to be angry with arnav..why does arnav always gets to get angry

ya
i always expect that
but doesn't happened yet
let see atleast in the future track kushi getting chance to angry on arnav

bechari kushi don't know to get angry too...

Edited by aadhirai - 11 years ago
I think after contract arnav is decides to marry khushi n tells both families abt their contract thn thr may b lot of romance betn d 2 before remarriage and on wedding day everyone is ready to welcum d groom but arnav doesnt cum becoz he cums to knw tat khushi is responsible for his bitter past and leaves khushi heart brokenšŸ˜­
I dnt knw ...its jst a imagination becoz they said khushi is responsible for arnav's past?????
wat do u think???
Edited by shambhavi23 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by shambhavi23

I think after contract arnav is decides to marry khushi n tells both families abt their contract thn thr may b lot of romance betn d 2 before remarriage and on wedding day everyone is ready to welcum d groom but arnav doesnt cum becoz he cums to knw tat khushi is responsible for his bitter past and leaves khushi heart brokenšŸ˜­
I dnt knw ...its jst a imagination becoz they said khushi is responsible for arnav's past?????

Y this kolaveri yaar
i think every problems between arshi  will be finished before marriage
only some usual nok-jhoks on marriage
arshi  DIVORCE!!!...*fainted*...šŸ¤¢
Hmm...

Divorce ke bina re-marriage kaise hogi ?

But who said there will be a remarriage ?  Its just us fans thinking there will be.

Or maybe the Guptas come to know of the farce of the marriage, and refuse to let Khushi come to RM.  So Arnav will have to marry her again.

Divorce ?  I don't think will happen. That's a little extreme.

If I was Khushi, and I got divorced, I'd kill myself before marrying Arnav after the pain he put me through.
Originally posted by iLuvYellow

I want it the Other way around, Arnavs parents responsible of khushis parents death and I dont want the divorce! It's seems like it's sorted out from the way they hugged on raksha bandhan!

I too want it to be other way.