Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX; Nemesis !!! Second Thread (Page 94)

sonshine IF-Dazzler
sonshine
sonshine

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarunrocks

Originally posted by sampin

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by sonshine

Yaaron,

Tell me is it confirmed  that Anjali had Polio  or is it the assumption of the peepz ...
assumption
but the character sketch on SP website states it as polio

Thanxx, Hun !! ..but nowhere in the show has it been mentioned, na..plus we got to see a limp free Anjie FB !!

So this might have a connection with past too??Shocked

Was Anjali too involved on that day of accident??
definitely not

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

joyvg

Supna9 IF-Rockerz
Supna9
Supna9

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 10:25am | IP Logged

Hi Girls,

I am back again !!

Ek Kostein ??

who all watched this show from the beginning ??

hi aunty ji me ne tou pearl breaking scene dekha tha phir isi pe sis ko danta n channel change karwa dya tha. N jo continue kya wo tha khushi 1st day in arnav office phir tou bas me n arhi pakkey dost. Btw why u r asking this very own personal n private n secret ques.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

joyvgsunshine99tanthya

joyvg Goldie
joyvg
joyvg

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lalsunvid

[QUOTE=joyvg][QUOTE=tanthya]

Hi Tants...

Back!!!

I watched ..but didnt like the office track...I felt over humiliation!! But then Teej was a way too good...and from that to raksha bandhan...after that...little here and there...but after Nanital trip I am watching continuously.

But I honestly tell you I didnt like ASR until he broke up with Lavanya...That was one of the most brilliant and a damn mature scene ...The scene and his dialogues were just in a way too good...!!!

Anji limp : Do you remember the childhood memory what she said to Khushi ...she was fine right...It could have happened much later I believe...I do remember a scene where Anjali told ASR "Do you remember the circumstance when jeejaji married me" ...if this past is true..Shyam is behind the limp!!! Just a guess...Tongue

Yep so true...she might have got her accident in between her first marriage and with shyamu...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sunshine99tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 10:27am | IP Logged

Originally posted by joyvg

Hi Girls,

I am back again !!

Ek Kostein  ??

who all watched this show from the beginning ??

Hi Tants ...Hug
The founder of Redux...happy Friendshipday... (i missed you before Big smile)

havent watched the show...EK Kostein???Confused

Heyy Joy Hug

yup...wanted to know  the reason for the limp of Anjali !!

Hi Tants...

Back!!!

I watched ..but didnt like the office track...I felt over humiliation!! But then Teej was a way too good...and from that to raksha bandhan...after that...little here and there...but after Nanital trip I am watching continuously.

But I honestly tell you I didnt like ASR until he broke up with Lavanya...That was one of the most brilliant and a damn mature scene ...The scene and his dialogues were just in a way too good...!!!

Anji limp : Do you remember the childhood memory what she said to Khushi ...she was fine right...It could have happened much later I believe...I do remember a scene where Anjali told ASR "Do you remember the circumstance when jeejaji married me" ...if this past is true..Shyam is behind the limp!!! Just a guess...Tongue

To me ASR was the draw right from his imperious arrogance, his icyness  and the warmth he displays for his sis.. was bowled by the character

Thank You for confirming that Anji did not have limp !!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

joyvglalsunvidsonshinenamedx

sonshine IF-Dazzler
sonshine
sonshine

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 10:30am | IP Logged

Hi Tants...

Back!!!

tthis has been preying my mind for a bit
what if Shyam engineered Anji getting a limp?
what if he engineered his meeting with Khushi?
what if he had traced the little girl who was orphaned by Anji's Dad and sought to ignite her into revenge against the Raizadas by par5tnering him?
he hadn't bargained for ASR and Khushi falling for each other?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

joyvgsunshine99

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 10:31am | IP Logged

adult onset polio is possible, though definitely not in India and not 14 years ago...LOL

Docwa ... Medico wahin pe rakh,,, Jab yeh log can't show a late trimester, or the effects of Diabetes properly, they hardly will bother about Polio [adult one]

Creatively soch , Meri jaan

joyvgsonshinesunshine99

joyvg Goldie
joyvg
joyvg

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 10:33am | IP Logged

Hi Tants...

Back!!!

tthis has been preying my mind for a bit
what if Shyam engineered Anji getting a limp?
what if he engineered his meeting with Khushi?
what if he had traced the little girl who was orphaned by Anji's Dad and sought to ignite her into revenge against the Raizadas by par5tnering him?
he hadn't bargained for ASR and Khushi falling for each other?

Ok qustion pops up...so Shyamu did not fall in love with Kushi, but for revenge ,he wanted to get Kushi ?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sunshine99

sonshine IF-Dazzler
sonshine
sonshine

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 10:33am | IP Logged

adult onset polio is possible, though definitely not in India and not 14 years ago...LOL

Docwa ... Medico wahin pe rakh,,, Jab yeh log can't show a late trimester, or the effects of Diabetes properly, they hardly will bother about Polio [adult one]

Creatively soch , Meri jaan
bold pe dhyaan de...
they might show it just to be contraryROFL

joyvgnamedxtanthya

Go to top