Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX; Nemesis !!! Second Thread (Page 78)

--Anna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Anna--
--Anna--

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 8:07am | IP Logged

Congo Shongo Guys!!!IP - REDUX  Three Musketeers was chosen as the most active thread of the week!!!

PARTY!!!!
PartyDancingDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancing

Edited by --Anna-- - 05 August 2012 at 8:07am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

suhanamausamjoyvgZoyafanshivikrocksnamedxtrintring..mrinalini..sarra0riyya6

namedx IF-Rockerz
namedx
namedx

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Anna--

Congo Shongo Guys!!!IP - REDUX  Three Musketeers was chosen as the most active thread of the week!!!

PARTY!!!!
PartyDancingDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancing

ClapClapClap

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

joyvgZoyafanshivikrockstrintringsarra0riyya6

shivikrocks IF-Dazzler
shivikrocks
shivikrocks

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 8:10am | IP Logged

PARTY!!!!

Thats really calls for a partyPartyPartyPartyPartyParty

joyvgZoyafannamedxtrintringsarra0riyya6

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 8:12am | IP Logged

Congo Shongo Guys!!! Three Musketeers was chosen as the most active thread of the week!!!

PARTY!!!!
PartyDancingDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancing
congratz Dancing

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

joyvgZoyafanshivikrocksnamedxtrintring..mrinalini..sarra0

trintring IF-Rockerz
trintring
trintring

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by namedx

Originally posted by bs_si

Originally posted by namedx

Lol, what is the matter with you today!!!? Stern Smile  

ROFL 

I don't know yaar...hormonal imbalance maby ROFL

...lol well you better do something about it before you get into some serious trouble with your hubby!! LOL

I'm already in trouble LOL Can't get much worse I think.

BTW check this out

suhanamausamjoyvgshivikrocksZoyafannamedxriyya6

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 8:13am | IP Logged

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Zoyafanshivikrocksnamedxtrintring

sarra0 IF-Sizzlerz
sarra0
sarra0

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

PEARLS !!! ..The recurring leit motif in the saga of Arnav-Khushi 's Life  !!  The Pearls initiated their journey and now we stand here today when they are at the culmination point !! ...Their first meeting was one where Arnav cruelly , mercilessly and ruthlessly  tore at the pearls, scattering the pearls and  shattering her life ...Today the self same Raizada  Arnav has lovingly strung together the  scattered pearls  in a string and offered it to her with respect , restoring what was taken away on that fateful day !! ...This is his way of seeking forgiveness  of the rash act, this is redemption of the error that he had committed ..Not for him the , crying and bawling, Not for him the tolling of bells in the temple  and craving forgiveness.. Arnav  rectifies his omission quietly, with dignity  and humility ....The sincerity of his attempt is understood by Khushi, The shimmery tear drop  courses down on her cheeks and purifies the pearls and thereby absolving Arnav of his guilt... of ridding him of his  sin ...

But was this all there was to it !! ...No..The Pearl scene also hinted at more ... From the first day, we have always been flabbergasted and flummoxed  by the  oscillating stand of Khushi ..One day a young girl another day a Juvenile while yet another day she would be a child !! ...In all this  persona's..Khushi was alternatively,, scared , terrified, fascinated, puzzled, confused, attracted to  Arnav ..She knew something was there but she could not figure it out nor finger the emotions, The emotions dwelt deep inside her like a pearl reposing inside its shell.. buffeted by the currents, absorbing the sand and grit and yet untouched by it all , so was the feminine of Khushi !!...

Haven't I been saying that this is the phase where Khushi's education is beginning , her mentor is none other than Arnav Singh Raizada who will guide her and be the beacon into this new territory ... He has slowly, firmly and purposefully has begun to walk her through the path of Love, He commenced the voyage  by slowly making her aware that his physical proximity  sends her pulse racing, by  enlightening her that her eyes are  the windows to soul and her soul sings to him, By making her conscious of the fact that He is doing all this things only for her, to see her smile cuz she is valued, respected, cherished  and adored by him... This consistent  message has not gone in vain , the message has been understood , even though the implications are still hazy.. Like A shy clam, the woman who was hidden inside the shell is slowly opening up,  there is a shyness  and awareness , there is longing and hesitancy , there is the attraction and a fear...but Khushi has begun to embark  and explore her femininity in the company of Arnav !!

"You have to know the past to understand the present."

Dr. Carl Sagan 

Now begins  my electric jolt ..

On Friday while   having our usual chat , Doodsie suddenly out of the blue asked me,"How the episode was?"... *That Usually is my Dialogue*  caught unawares , I spontaneously replied , it was good but  I got interested only when  "14 Years"  & "Subhadra" came up !!  Her Swift repartee, "Why?" ...Till then Although I had subconsciously liked the  " Subhadra', I had not pondered  on  WHY?/ Why had I liked SUBHADRA.. When Doods asked WHY ??...I got the jolt..WHY?? cos  Subhadra was the mother who saw her son entering the chakravyuh in the belief that his uncles will back him up  but dieing in the process !! 

It was at this time the Films etymology was also running in my head ..I knew there were connections , I could  sense the connections but for me the link was missing.. The link connecting them all was missing ...That is when Bush/Arhimaniac let loose a Gem..She said ,"Dil Se"  * Thanxx babess*...That was my Mentos moment  !! 

History repeats itself !! Years ago , There were 2 brothers , one quite upright in his own way * although tending to have Grey shades *  , The other was a weak, avaricious Younger brother , manipulative, good at exploiting the weakness  of others and greedy ..The Shakuni of the IPKKND !! ..He saw his brother  getting attracted to a common middle class girl with fiery temperament instead of warning his brother of the consequences, He actually flamed his desires, flamed it to such heights , that the moral lines began to blur for the senior Malik, he begun to pursue this girl or perhaps  She did   or she may have been lead to believe that  the Senior Malik will leave his wife and  marry her , giving her the dignity n respect  ..But  responsibility awoke in Malik or perhaps he feared the consequence ..No Matter , He refused to honor the promise made ...The love of that volatile girl  turns to anger , her sense of justice   seeks retribution !! 

Time turns , Malik has become Raizada , He has come far away from his past  but the past   is like a restless ghost , it has begun to stir and turns..Once again the Cycle  starts ...The fires   of vengeance  has not abated ... The Family which saw the deaths of two people  , is still undergoing the trauma  of that tragic death..The ghosts will not lie low, they need closure !! the girl needs closure ...So the leafs of History are turned back ... what was the other Movie that was mentioned ,"Akeyla"..The story of a loner, of a vigilant who seeks to provide  justice for the death of his friends family ...here the family are not friends but his own  yet not his own * Cos he has discarded Malik tag* 

The Chakravuyh has opened again, This time it will be Arnav who will be foraying into the circle !!..But he will not go alone , I had previously said that  Arnav is both Parth and Parthasarathy , Krishna/Arjun... Krishna will enter holding the knowledge of Arjun ..He will be followed by his faithful consort Satybhama /Khushi ..cos she has said ,hasn't she ??..Hum aarahe hain, aapke peeche peeche !! ..The  Two enter the dark room , the darkened battle station and jointly bring in the light ...where finally Khushi holds the collected channas and the completely strung Pearls..where she successfully holds the Past and present in her little bhindi finger ..while Arnav towers over her , protecting her , safeguarding her..The Key to Raizada Happiness !! 

Subhadra has come bringing with her  the dusts of past, Arnav will have to enter the battlefield .to save his sister, A sister  who is lost , whom Khushi has gone in search of , Khushi has successfully found the sister but the sister unknowingly has left the gate open  for the monsters to enter ..Arnav will have no option   but to  fight  , fight against the past, the past which wants vendetta but  as Arnav so tellingly pointed out,"Ab tho sachi you have spilt the water " ..Yes.. All the plans  n machination of that woman will come undone for she is fighting against a man who is just, who has suffered for no fault of his !! who is righteous ... He will win for she is not Just !! 

Tants i am a broken record when i comment on your analysis but once again brilliant Clap

joyvgshivikrocksZoyafannamedxtrintringriyya6

sarra0 IF-Sizzlerz
sarra0
sarra0

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 8:15am | IP Logged
QUOTE=--Anna--]
Congo Shongo Guys!!! Three Musketeers was chosen as the most active thread of the week!!!

PARTY!!!!
PartyDancingDancing
[/QUOTE]

PartyPartyParty

Congrats all, though i am surprised it is not the most active every week

joyvgshivikrocksZoyafannamedxtrintringriyya6

Go to top