Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IP REDUX; Nemesis !!! Second Thread (Page 69)

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Joined: 24 July 2009
Posts: 52575

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Anna--

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by namedx

Originally posted by --Anna--

Originally posted by tanthya



As PNC he is ur's but as leadwa, he belongs to me !!Evil Smile ..tu phroot par drool kar, I'll enjoy eating it !!Wink


Aap rehne do! U can go on and on but ASR belongs to me! Evil SmileEvil Smile

Its a widely accepted fact! LOL LOL Aapko kya pata Arnav keliye Anna ne kya kya saha hai! Tongue




An OPINION disguised as a fact more like!! Tongue


A delusional fantasy more likes when everybody knows the fact ASR is MINE !!! ..After all I have fought numerous battles n wars defending him...Wink


Not many as I have! U lose there! Tongue 

No one can defend ASR like me and no one has defended him like me. PERIOD. LOL

Lucky ji - U be happy with "YOUR" real life ASR! Tongue





HAH !! PNC, Stay as PNC..Varna Ranju ko Banadoongi !!

ASR ko koi kyun defend karen, he is a King .. to be looked on with awe, admiration, adoration  and add other  "tion's" too !! Wink ..Me have always had complete faithwa in him and  just for that faith, HE IS MINE !!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

satyavarshiniZoyafannamedxtrintringvasirajusarra0

namedx IF-Rockerz
namedx
namedx

Joined: 13 February 2012
Posts: 6568

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bs_si

Originally posted by swapna08

aha Moi back, hubby darling got me chat and jilebi Tongue

Oh how sweet...did he look at you with melting eyes while you were devouring them and then gave you a hug?LOL

Oh dear God, who got you started on his "melting eyes" LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vasirajutrintringtanthya

--Anna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Anna--
--Anna--

Joined: 28 September 2008
Posts: 14028

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Now let me go!!

Tada!
Hug


The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Zoyafanvasirajunamedxtrintringtanthya

namedx IF-Rockerz
namedx
namedx

Joined: 13 February 2012
Posts: 6568

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Anna--

Now let me go!!

Tada!
Hug



Catch you later Anna ji! Hug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Zoyafanvasirajutrintringtanthya

--Anna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Anna--
--Anna--

Joined: 28 September 2008
Posts: 14028

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by --Anna--

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by namedx

Originally posted by --Anna--

Originally posted by tanthya



As PNC he is ur's but as leadwa, he belongs to me !!Evil Smile ..tu phroot par drool kar, I'll enjoy eating it !!Wink


Aap rehne do! U can go on and on but ASR belongs to me! Evil SmileEvil Smile

Its a widely accepted fact! LOL LOL Aapko kya pata Arnav keliye Anna ne kya kya saha hai! Tongue




An OPINION disguised as a fact more like!! Tongue


A delusional fantasy more likes when everybody knows the fact ASR is MINE !!! ..After all I have fought numerous battles n wars defending him...Wink


Not many as I have! U lose there! Tongue 

No one can defend ASR like me and no one has defended him like me. PERIOD. LOL

Lucky ji - U be happy with "YOUR" real life ASR! Tongue





HAH !! PNC, Stay as PNC..Varna Ranju ko Banadoongi !!

ASR ko koi kyun defend karen, he is a King .. to be looked on with awe, admiration, adoration  and add other  "tion's" too !! Wink ..Me have always had complete faithwa in him and  just for that faith, HE IS MINE !!


Bata do Ranju ko! Jaise mein usse darti hoon LOL

What faith!? You lost faith on him with the "I love you" track! I have stood by him at all times! That is important! LOL LOL

He is MINE MINE MINE!!! Evil Smile



The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Zoyafantrintringtanthya

Chani123 IF-Rockerz
Chani123
Chani123

Joined: 14 May 2012
Posts: 5332

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Anna--

Originally posted by Chani123

Originally posted by --Anna--

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by --Anna--

Originally posted by Supna9

Sathya marvellous analysis.
Nw i love more this character Of ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA after reading ur analysis.
A man who does mistake but accepts his mistake n rectify it. N this is da best thing that a human v in his or her character.


Shocked Shocked Shocked


Anna, Doctor ko Bulaavon...Bahut shocked lag rahi ho... Phor Ur Inpharmashun, Main bata doon..Supna is firmly in love with ASR now !! WinkLOLLOL


I think I do need a doctor asap! Abhi one day Supna dedicated a song for ASR! I was like "what the"

Girls - always remember - love ASR - Drool over him - but dont forget ASR is always Anna's! Evil Smile


Hello the late entry ladies - appu, Sharmi, Lucky ji (aapko toh hello pehle hi kar diya tha) - Sarra Hug


Anna... How do u write with so many emotions? Your feelings jump out of the pages.. StarStar

Tants... Jus read you... Wow! Simply in awe... No other words! ClapClap


Thank you Kopal Hug

Happy Friendships day!
Hug
Hug

I dont know ya! I drool and I write. LOL LOL

I left a comment for you in the previous REDUX - I guess it was somewhere it between page 85-100 Tongue


Happy friendship day.. Big smile
Will look for the comment...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Zoyafannamedxtanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Joined: 24 July 2009
Posts: 52575

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swapna08

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by swapna08

aha Moi back, hubby darling got me chat and jilebi Tongue


Both my phavrits !! Day Dreaming




*Sharing them with you* Embarrassed ,will eat together when you come down


Thanxx Bey, Frantically looking up Tripadvisor !!Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Zoyafantrintring

sarra0 IF-Sizzlerz
sarra0
sarra0

Joined: 09 June 2011
Posts: 14274

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by sarra0

Originally posted by --Anna--

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by --Anna--

Originally posted by Supna9

Sathya marvellous analysis.
Nw i love more this character Of ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA after reading ur analysis.
A man who does mistake but accepts his mistake n rectify it. N this is da best thing that a human v in his or her character.


Shocked Shocked Shocked


Anna, Doctor ko Bulaavon...Bahut shocked lag rahi ho... Phor Ur Inpharmashun, Main bata doon..Supna is firmly in love with ASR now !! WinkLOLLOL


I think I do need a doctor asap! Abhi one day Supna dedicated a song for ASR! I was like "what the"

Girls - always remember - love ASR - Drool over him - but dont forget ASR is always Anna's! Evil Smile


Hello the late entry ladies - appu, Sharmi, Lucky ji (aapko toh hello pehle hi kar diya tha) - Sarra Hug



Hi Anna Hug

You have a fight on your hands for ASR,  


Heyy sarra !!

How goes the life in the Wet  England ??

It goes good, it is actually sunny in Manchester todays, wonders never cease, just watching the mens tennis final.  How is Delhi treating you?  No more power issues?  I was watching the initial episodes of IPKKND yesterday, refreshing memories i had great fun

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Zoyafannamedxtanthya

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Mini OS:Arnav meeting his Arch Nemesis Sallu bhai

2 3

Author: -SilverAngel-   Replies: 17   Views: 3320

-SilverAngel- 17 3320 17 February 2012 at 2:17am by Marybarton
Told Ya! - Khushi will keep mum

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Author: shybabe   Replies: 70   Views: 11208

shybabe 70 11208 09 December 2011 at 6:58am by Swap-Arhi
Mami's second SON

2 3

Author: CATZ..   Replies: 18   Views: 3563

CATZ.. 18 3563 30 October 2011 at 1:00am by FlamingsOfLove
Monayas second anniversary-indya.com

2

Author: Armu4eva   Replies: 13   Views: 3713

Armu4eva 13 3713 16 August 2011 at 9:55am by Dark-Hues
Tomorrow-Kushi will return to face her nemesis!

Author: mannisha   Replies: 5   Views: 1337

mannisha 5 1337 12 July 2011 at 4:23pm by ShiningStar18

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index