Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IP REDUX; Nemesis !!! Second Thread (Page 65)

--sumana13-- IF-Rockerz
--sumana13--
--sumana13--

Joined: 11 December 2010
Posts: 7344

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 7:05am | IP Logged
OK gurls ...Bye... Happy Friendships day once again ... it was wonderful talking to you ...see you  in next Redux...
We are going to the nearest golgappe waala to celebrate Friendship day with batchmates...

Enjoy  the latest hit song Sayaara...



Edited by --sumana13-- - 05 August 2012 at 7:07am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ZoyafanvasirajunamedxtrintringJhalak29sharmibalantanthya

--Anna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Anna--
--Anna--

Joined: 28 September 2008
Posts: 14028

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 7:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chani123

Originally posted by --Anna--

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by --Anna--

Originally posted by Supna9

Sathya marvellous analysis.
Nw i love more this character Of ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA after reading ur analysis.
A man who does mistake but accepts his mistake n rectify it. N this is da best thing that a human v in his or her character.


Shocked Shocked Shocked


Anna, Doctor ko Bulaavon...Bahut shocked lag rahi ho... Phor Ur Inpharmashun, Main bata doon..Supna is firmly in love with ASR now !! WinkLOLLOL


I think I do need a doctor asap! Abhi one day Supna dedicated a song for ASR! I was like "what the"

Girls - always remember - love ASR - Drool over him - but dont forget ASR is always Anna's! Evil Smile


Hello the late entry ladies - appu, Sharmi, Lucky ji (aapko toh hello pehle hi kar diya tha) - Sarra Hug


Anna... How do u write with so many emotions? Your feelings jump out of the pages.. StarStar

Tants... Jus read you... Wow! Simply in awe... No other words! ClapClap


Thank you Kopal Hug

Happy Friendships day!
Hug
Hug

I dont know ya! I drool and I write. LOL LOL

I left a comment for you in the previous REDUX - I guess it was somewhere it between page 85-100 Tongue


The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Zoyafan--sumana13--vasirajunamedxJhalak29sharmibalanChani123tanthya

trintring IF-Rockerz
trintring
trintring

Joined: 09 March 2012
Posts: 6509

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 7:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jhalak29

Originally posted by bs_si

Originally posted by Jhalak29

Originally posted by bs_si

Originally posted by Jhalak29

FRNDS ARE NOURISHMENT FOR SOUL

HugSandy, Bush, Tants, Koel, Kopal, Shaz n Appu, Riyya n Maria, Trin n Sharmi, Shami n Diva,,,,  & EVERYONE AT REDUX,,,u gals hv filled my day with ur frnd ship each day everyday,,,,


Thank u'll from the depth of my heartBig smile

HAPPY FRNDSHP to u'll
 
 

Aww thanks Jhals Hug I'm feeling all mushy now Embarrassed
Oye Trin, was it mushy???, i thought it was genuineShocked

Nehi nehi...it's very genuine hun...after all these wonderful heartfelt wishes I'm feeling all warm and fuzzy inside. I've got this huge smile on my face.Big smile
I wish n Pray, the smile never leaves ur face,

Awww...that's the best anybody can wish me...love you Jhals Heart

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Zoyafan--sumana13--namedxJhalak29sharmibalantanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Joined: 24 July 2009
Posts: 52575

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 7:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pals13

Hello Everyone once again...Hug

Happy Friendship day to all!!! Party

I feel blessed to find wonderful friends whom I have never met...Its a WOW feeling. Thanks Redux!!!

Just read Tants... I must say...the jugalbandi of Tants and Doods this weekend was exemplary...They actually are ASR-Khushi...ek ne baat kahi, doosre ne baat khatam ki...
Take a bow Mom-Dad of Redux...ClapClapClap


Happy Friendship day to u as well, Pallo!!


Wow !! Thanxx, Hun ...Big smile

*Taking the Bow*

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Zoyafan--sumana13--vasirajunamedxtrintringJhalak29sharmibalan

sharmibalan IF-Rockerz
sharmibalan
sharmibalan

Joined: 16 April 2012
Posts: 6967

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by namedx

Originally posted by pals13

Hello Everyone once again...Hug

Happy Friendship day to all!!! Party

I feel blessed to find wonderful friends whom I have never met...Its a WOW feeling. Thanks Redux!!!

Just read Tants... I must say...the jugalbandi of Tants and Doods this weekend was exemplary...They actually are ASR-Khushi...ek ne baat kahi, doosre ne baat khatam ki...
Take a bow Mom-Dad of Redux...ClapClapClap

Hey Pal! 


H
APPFRIENDSHIDAY MATEY!

Hug HugHug Hug HugHug


And I couldn't agree with you more about Tants and Dood's ki jodi!! LOL

 
Happy friendship day...Pal.HugHugHugHug
 
@RED...I second that...Big smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Zoyafan--sumana13--namedxtrintringJhalak29tanthya

trintring IF-Rockerz
trintring
trintring

Joined: 09 March 2012
Posts: 6509

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --sumana13--

OK gurls ...Bye... Happy Friendships day once again ... it was wonderful talking to you ...see you  in next Redux...
We are going to the nearest golgappe waala to celebrate Friendship day with batchmates...

Bye Sumana...have 2 extra gol gappes on my behalf Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Zoyafan--sumana13--namedxJhalak29sharmibalantanthya

Jhalak29 IF-Rockerz
Jhalak29
Jhalak29

Joined: 12 March 2012
Posts: 8471

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by Jhalak29

FRNDS ARE NOURISHMENT FOR SOUL

HugSandy, Bush, Tants, Koel, Kopal, Shaz n Appu, Riyya n Maria, Trin n Sharmi, Shami n Diva,,,,  & EVERYONE AT REDUX,,,u gals hv filled my day with ur frnd ship each day everyday,,,,


Thank u'll from the depth of my heartBig smile

HAPPY FRNDSHP to u'll
 
 



Thank You, Jhals ...

You always have been that pleasant breeze to me, never forcing urself , ur thoughts  on me and yet when I turn around, when I am in need ..I found you by side...thoughtfully guiding me,,,


Grateful to have u as my friend !!
Hug
 
The feeling is mutual dear,,,, grateful to hv stumbled upon u ...Hug

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Zoyafan--sumana13--vasirajunamedxtrintringsharmibalantanthya

--Anna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Anna--
--Anna--

Joined: 28 September 2008
Posts: 14028

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by --Anna--

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by --Anna--

Originally posted by Supna9

Sathya marvellous analysis.
Nw i love more this character Of ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA after reading ur analysis.
A man who does mistake but accepts his mistake n rectify it. N this is da best thing that a human v in his or her character.


Shocked Shocked Shocked


Anna, Doctor ko Bulaavon...Bahut shocked lag rahi ho... Phor Ur Inpharmashun, Main bata doon..Supna is firmly in love with ASR now !! WinkLOLLOL


I think I do need a doctor asap! Abhi one day Supna dedicated a song for ASR! I was like "what the"

Girls - always remember - love ASR - Drool over him - but dont forget ASR is always Anna's! Evil Smile


Hello the late entry ladies - appu, Sharmi, Lucky ji (aapko toh hello pehle hi kar diya tha) - Sarra Hug





As PNC he is ur's but as leadwa, he belongs to me !!Evil Smile ..tu phroot par drool kar, I'll enjoy eating it !!Wink


Aap rehne do! U can go on and on but ASR belongs to me! Evil SmileEvil Smile

Its a widely accepted fact! LOL LOL Aapko kya pata Arnav keliye Anna ne kya kya saha hai! Tongue



The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

suhanamausamZoyafan--sumana13--vasirajunamedxsharmibalantanthya

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Mini OS:Arnav meeting his Arch Nemesis Sallu bhai

2 3

Author: -SilverAngel-   Replies: 17   Views: 3384

-SilverAngel- 17 3384 17 February 2012 at 2:17am by Marybarton
Told Ya! - Khushi will keep mum

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Author: shybabe   Replies: 70   Views: 11537

shybabe 70 11537 09 December 2011 at 6:58am by Swap-Arhi
Mami's second SON

2 3

Author: CATZ..   Replies: 18   Views: 3599

CATZ.. 18 3599 30 October 2011 at 1:00am by FlamingsOfLove
Monayas second anniversary-indya.com

2

Author: Armu4eva   Replies: 13   Views: 3762

Armu4eva 13 3762 16 August 2011 at 9:55am by Dark-Hues
Tomorrow-Kushi will return to face her nemesis!

Author: mannisha   Replies: 5   Views: 1350

mannisha 5 1350 12 July 2011 at 4:23pm by ShiningStar18

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index