Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX; Nemesis !!! Second Thread (Page 63)

Supna9 IF-Rockerz
Supna9
Supna9

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Going iftari preparatin already too late nly 1 hr left n nthing prepared.
BYE BYE

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Erika1Zoyafan--sumana13--vasirajunamedxtrintringsharmibalantanthya

sharmibalan IF-Rockerz
sharmibalan
sharmibalan

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bs_si

Originally posted by Jhalak29

FRNDS ARE NOURISHMENT FOR SOUL

HugSandy, Bush, Tants, Koel, Kopal, Shaz n Appu, Riyya n Maria, Trin n Sharmi, Shami n Diva,,,,  & EVERYONE AT REDUX,,,u gals hv filled my day with ur frnd ship each day everyday,,,,

Thank u'll from the depth of my heartBig smile

HAPPY FRNDSHP to u'll

Aww thanks Jhals Hug I'm feeling all mushy now Embarrassed

Dear Jhals...Thank you so much...HugHugHugHugHug

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Erika1Zoyafan--sumana13--namedxtrintringJhalak29tanthya

Erika1 Goldie
Erika1
Erika1

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Could someone tell me what this means, please.
"mere bhai...mere bandhu..."
I need to know, thanks!LOL

Zoyafan--sumana13--namedxtrintringJhalak29sharmibalantanthya

--Anna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Anna--
--Anna--

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by --Anna--

Originally posted by Supna9

Sathya marvellous analysis.
Nw i love more this character Of ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA after reading ur analysis.
A man who does mistake but accepts his mistake n rectify it. N this is da best thing that a human v in his or her character.

Shocked Shocked Shocked

Anna, Doctor ko Bulaavon...Bahut shocked lag rahi ho... Phor Ur Inpharmashun, Main bata doon..Supna is firmly in love with ASR now !! WinkLOLLOL

I think I do need a doctor asap! Abhi one day Supna dedicated a song for ASR! I was like "what the"

Girls - always remember - love ASR - Drool over him - but dont forget ASR is always Anna's! Evil Smile

Hello the late entry ladies - appu, Sharmi, Lucky ji (aapko toh hello pehle hi kar diya tha) - Sarra Hug

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

suhanamausamErika1Zoyafan--sumana13--vasirajuSupna9namedxtrintringJhalak29sharmibalantanthya

Chani123 IF-Rockerz
Chani123
Chani123

Originally posted by namedx

Originally posted by coolgal270

My Lovely friends, I don't get time sometimes to comment on all your wonderful takes but I do read them and appreciate. Being a weekend, I have decided that today I will surely comment on all your efforts that delights us day in and day out!

@Doods:  I do not see myself fit enough to comment on how brilliant and absolutely awesome your analysis is. All I can say is thank you for writing in this thread and giving us so much clarity on IPK. I do not know what would I have done if you wouldnt have been writing. Thank you Doods, from the bottom of my heart!

@Sathu: I am waiting for your post...

@Anna and Bushy: Aap dono ko maine bata hi diya hai how much I loved your posts...Big smile

@Shreya: What a delightful post..Loved your humorous elements in the post! Keep them coming..

@Nia: Wonderful! Loved your dream representation...and how you have mentioned that "necklace of pearls is their love story with each pearl joining every moment! Absolutely marvelous thought! Kudos...

@Kopal: OMG! Thank you for taking out so much time to include all the befitting pics in your post..Just the pics tell its own story! Loved how you have captured the essence of the whole scene in your styleClap! Also your Big thing VS Small thing was great!!

@Divya: Really liked your hug quote that you used. So apt! Also the way you have mentioned "husband and wife peeping out of them" was a wao way of saying that...Great work buddy!!

@Sanayam: Nice write up!Liked your use of hindi in middle of the sentences..Added fun element to it! Nice...LOL

@Jhals:  Lovely song selection..And in the whole song, you chose a line in the para which summaries the whole epi..Beautiful...What I really like in all your posts always is that how you can link a simple moment with Arshi's equation.. Like "when they enter the room the room is filled in Darkness --like with the advent of Arnav, Khushi's life had been filled with problems  and they bicker and Khushi fought each siutaution,
or
today too Khushi had answers for Arnav's each small word--- like she is always the answer to his question.
I particularly loved the above one..Khushi is the anwer to his question...Wao!Big smile..And the quote in the end, just awesome Clap

@Areeba: Really liked your write up! Esp how you mentioned about what each gift represents. Including the cup..that was lovely!

@Nazleef: How nicely you have compared the past holi incident with this one! Amazing..really liked it..And the woman in me surely whistled at your "It is the queen that holds the power"LOL. Liked the clarity of thought in your post and I enjoyed it completely! Thanks...

@Koel: Oh Dear! What an absolutely lovely post..Short but crisp, to the point and full of meaning.From the first line till the end, I was mesmerized..You do have some way with words that whatever you pen down, it feels magical! And the pic that you used, is absolutely brilliant! the pic itself represents purity in finest form and I loved it!

@Sheila: I have always enjoyed your posts, whenever you pen them down and today also its the same. I loved how you balance humor with serious content in your post! I was laughing throughout and at the same time thinking at your pointers!
Very very nice ..I wish to read your posts everyday!!

@RitJ26: I hope I can call you Rit...Your quote is excellent...Yes, sometimes little details are far more important..Really liked it! And very nice pointers..Enjoyed reading them...Hope to see more such posts from you!

@Trin : I am simply amazed by you, by your sense of humor, by your comic timing, by the fun that you incorporate in all your posts. Your posts are like stress-busters which keeps me laughing and smiling all the time..And I cant thank you enough for that Hug!! Please never stop writing!!Never..LOL

@Shaz: *Eyes popping out, literally*..OMG!What an absolutely brilliant take!..One of the best write ups of this epi...I m floored by it! Loved loved your journey of ASR...its poignant, touching, crisp and upto the point! Oh, i think words are failing me to describe how brilliant it is what you have written Shaz!! Loved the whole post to T..Clap

**To be continued

Thank you very much Sumi!!! For all your kind words! HugHugHug
This one's for you! Smile

Thanks you so much Sumi...Hug

Erika1Zoyafan--sumana13--vasirajunamedxJhalak29tanthya

sharmibalan IF-Rockerz
sharmibalan
sharmibalan

Originally posted by sharmibalan

Trin rushed in the doors at home...changed, stuffed some food in her mouth and turned on the computer. 

Hubby: Again Confused

Me: *Giving puppy dog looks* Only for an hour honey...its Friendship day...Have to spend some time with my friends.

Moi back Hug

Hi trin...Happy friendship day...Hug

Yesterday u missed my graduation...Tongue

Yours might be in a day or two...We usually graduate ...with a couple of days difference...LOL

Huh I missed your graduation Shocked That's why I was thinking that something looks different. Fikar maat, graduation miss kiys to kya huya...I can still throw a Redux Party Party PartyParty

@Lucky ...kitne dino baad mile Hug

Thnak you...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Erika1Zoyafan--sumana13--namedxtrintringJhalak29tanthya

trintring IF-Rockerz
trintring
trintring

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 7:02am | IP Logged

FRNDS ARE NOURISHMENT FOR SOUL

HugSandy, Bush, Tants, Koel, Kopal, Shaz n Appu, Riyya n Maria, Trin n Sharmi, Shami n Diva,,,,  & EVERYONE AT REDUX,,,u gals hv filled my day with ur frnd ship each day everyday,,,,

Thank u'll from the depth of my heartBig smile

HAPPY FRNDSHP to u'll

Aww thanks Jhals Hug I'm feeling all mushy now Embarrassed
Oye Trin, was it mushy???, i thought it was genuineShocked

Nehi nehi...it's very genuine hun...after all these wonderful heartfelt wishes I'm feeling all warm and fuzzy inside. I've got this huge smile on my face.Big smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Zoyafan--sumana13--namedxJhalak29sharmibalantanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Supna9

Sathya marvellous analysis.
Nw i love more this character Of ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA after reading ur analysis.
A man who does mistake but accepts his mistake n rectify it. N this is da best thing that a human v in his or her character.

Thank You, Nanhi Pari,

That's the beauty of this character, jab galti karta hai, tho apne aap ko defend nahi kartha, he accepts his mistake and tries to correct it .. Ek honesty aur integrity hai issme jo kissi aur character main nahi hai...Smile

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Erika1Zoyafan--sumana13--vasirajuSupna9namedxtrintringJhalak29sharmibalan--Anna--

Go to top