Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IP REDUX; Nemesis !!! Second Thread (Page 34)

swapna08 Goldie
swapna08
swapna08

Joined: 08 February 2012
Posts: 2117

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 4:41am | IP Logged
Sathu u ignorewa me tho i will cry,hey Sam Hullo

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--namedx..mrinalini..ChitraFriyya6tanthya

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Joined: 20 April 2010
Posts: 30510

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 4:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tajygl

Originally posted by riyya6

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by sampin


But they should stop draggng the Con part, its morethan a month the MU is removed, any more delay in showing a proper relation between the leads, the Am Janata will not like it.


First they have to legalize the marriage, also get Khushi to understand why her breath stopped ..then COn ..leading to union emotionally, spiritually, physically varna it will seem like Lust !!

If I'm not wrong...the plan was to show con in these 12 days of wooing..But a slight change of track has happened..and hence a slight delay..Still I have an inkling it's not far away!!Embarrassed
[/QUOTE]

Passionate scene was definitely on cards but it was truncated
...the progression on love front will happen ...
Shocked
In essence there is no Con till the re-marriage. My neighbour, a housewife, is miffed with the cat and mouse play between the leads, she is not interent savvy, doesnot know about IF, she like IPK, as of now she feels the story is being dragged. Her first comparision is candle and wick, where leads have still not consummated, but have loads of love and affection for each other.
 
Some where I feel the TRP aunties are comapring IPK with sister's show and candle and wick, also may be this is reason why the office track had less TRP.
 
 
[/QUOTE] sister's show im aware... what is candle and wick Ouch sorry for asking Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--..mrinalini..tanthya

nandu_2007 IF-Dazzler
nandu_2007
nandu_2007

Joined: 08 March 2012
Posts: 3358

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 4:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by nandu_2007

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by nandu_2007

Clap
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by riyya6

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by riyya6

[QUOTE=tanthya]
Finished Updating , girls...Tongue


would love ur feedback !!Big smile


off to read... tanthya ji is here Hug



Riyya Jaanu Hug
happy frenship day tanthya ji Embarrassed



Oye..why this sudden G,H, I,J, ...plain tanthya is enuff , re


Happy Freindship Day" Tants". Have no words to express my pleasure after reading the analysis.Great,mind blowing,amazing.Clap


Thank You, Nandu..

Welcome to Redux !!

That is so sweet of u to say so, Hun.. EmbarrassedBig smile



It's my pleasure.thank u   So much u r so sweet.am always a silent reader & a great fan of all the Reduxians.


Not accepted , Nandu.. U are putting us to shame.. U are in the midst of dedicated chatter boxes and U maintain silence.. Na, Yeh hamari  reputation par ek serious stigma hai, Abhi, immediately isse Mitadho..come, join us and Chatwa vey !! LOLHug
HugLOL[/QUOTEwill do

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--..mrinalini..riyya6tanthya

..mrinalini.. IF-Rockerz
..mrinalini..
..mrinalini..

Joined: 05 May 2012
Posts: 9337

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 4:43am | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]

Aviators, Smoky blue shirtwa, baby blue shirtwa, teal shirtwa , so many are missing  re...I want them back along with the SUV !!


[/QUOTE]

Shyam stole them all...while he was searching for the will in his cupboardlaughing smiley emoticon...And his SUVheart broken emoticon

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lalsunvid--sumana13--riyya6tanthya

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Joined: 20 April 2010
Posts: 30510

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 4:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nandu_2007

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by nandu_2007

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by nandu_2007

Clap
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by riyya6

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by riyya6

[QUOTE=tanthya]
Finished Updating , girls...Tongue


would love ur feedback !!Big smile


off to read... tanthya ji is here Hug



Riyya Jaanu Hug
happy frenship day tanthya ji Embarrassed



Oye..why this sudden G,H, I,J, ...plain tanthya is enuff , re


Happy Freindship Day" Tants". Have no words to express my pleasure after reading the analysis.Great,mind blowing,amazing.Clap


Thank You, Nandu..

Welcome to Redux !!

That is so sweet of u to say so, Hun.. EmbarrassedBig smile



It's my pleasure.thank u   So much u r so sweet.am always a silent reader & a great fan of all the Reduxians.


Not accepted , Nandu.. U are putting us to shame.. U are in the midst of dedicated chatter boxes and U maintain silence.. Na, Yeh hamari  reputation par ek serious stigma hai, Abhi, immediately isse Mitadho..come, join us and Chatwa vey !! LOLHug
HugLOL[/QUOTEwill do
thats the spirit...Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Joined: 24 July 2009
Posts: 52575

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 4:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --sumana13--

Originally posted by tanthya



Marking the  thread..


Will Update n come !!




            Happy friendship day Satya...
                                 




Lets share the chocolates, Hun !! Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--..mrinalini..riyya6

tajygl Senior Member
tajygl
tajygl

Joined: 08 March 2012
Posts: 732

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 4:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riyya6

Originally posted by tajygl

Originally posted by riyya6

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by sampin


But they should stop draggng the Con part, its morethan a month the MU is removed, any more delay in showing a proper relation between the leads, the Am Janata will not like it.


First they have to legalize the marriage, also get Khushi to understand why her breath stopped ..then COn ..leading to union emotionally, spiritually, physically varna it will seem like Lust !!

If I'm not wrong...the plan was to show con in these 12 days of wooing..But a slight change of track has happened..and hence a slight delay..Still I have an inkling it's not far away!!Embarrassed
[/QUOTE]

Passionate scene was definitely on cards but it was truncated
...the progression on love front will happen ...
Shocked
In essence there is no Con till the re-marriage. My neighbour, a housewife, is miffed with the cat and mouse play between the leads, she is not interent savvy, doesnot know about IF, she like IPK, as of now she feels the story is being dragged. Her first comparision is candle and wick, where leads have still not consummated, but have loads of love and affection for each other.
 
Some where I feel the TRP aunties are comapring IPK with sister's show and candle and wick, also may be this is reason why the office track had less TRP.
 
 
sister's show im aware... what is candle and wick Ouch sorry for asking Ouch[/QUOTE]
Diya Aur Bathi Hum

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--..mrinalini..riyya6

..mrinalini.. IF-Rockerz
..mrinalini..
..mrinalini..

Joined: 05 May 2012
Posts: 9337

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 4:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swapna08

Sathu u ignorewa me tho i will cry,hey Sam Hullo

Hi Swapna...i need a big hug emoticon

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

swapna08--sumana13--riyya6

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Mini OS:Arnav meeting his Arch Nemesis Sallu bhai

2 3

Author: -SilverAngel-   Replies: 17   Views: 3385

-SilverAngel- 17 3385 17 February 2012 at 2:17am by Marybarton
Told Ya! - Khushi will keep mum

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Author: shybabe   Replies: 70   Views: 11545

shybabe 70 11545 09 December 2011 at 6:58am by Swap-Arhi
Mami's second SON

2 3

Author: CATZ..   Replies: 18   Views: 3600

CATZ.. 18 3600 30 October 2011 at 1:00am by FlamingsOfLove
Monayas second anniversary-indya.com

2

Author: Armu4eva   Replies: 13   Views: 3762

Armu4eva 13 3762 16 August 2011 at 9:55am by Dark-Hues
Tomorrow-Kushi will return to face her nemesis!

Author: mannisha   Replies: 5   Views: 1352

mannisha 5 1352 12 July 2011 at 4:23pm by ShiningStar18

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index