Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX; Nemesis !!! Second Thread (Page 33)

trintring IF-Rockerz
trintring
trintring

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sampin

Abhi teri fever kam nahi hua kya, itni negative kyun bol rahi ho , bey...have more jalebis and talks pojeeteev !! AngryWinkHug

Why don't we tempt the crew members , they get to eat  all the jalebies * since this set seem to be foodie minded*  woh bhi hot hot chaashni main doobi hui, if they give stealthily cut off BS's hair while he is sleeping in between shots..Wink

I'm pojeetive Tants...Big smile

Yeh hairstyle mujhe bahute emossional kar deta hain..Also not to mention his aviators..Where are they??!!I don't remember the last time I saw them...Ouch

Next time Bushy should make a post on ASR's 50 shades of Brown..These days he's wearing different shades of brown shirts...Where's his white gone??Angry
[/QUOTE]

They made the Kurta out of all his white shirts LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--namedx..mrinalini..riyya6tanthya

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 4:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bs_si

Abhi teri fever kam nahi hua kya, itni negative kyun bol rahi ho , bey...have more jalebis and talks pojeeteev !! AngryWinkHug

Why don't we tempt the crew members , they get to eat  all the jalebies * since this set seem to be foodie minded*  woh bhi hot hot chaashni main doobi hui, if they give stealthily cut off BS's hair while he is sleeping in between shots..Wink

Yeh hairstyle mujhe bahute emossional kar deta hain..Also not to mention his aviators..Where are they??!!I don't remember the last time I saw them...Ouch

Next time Bushy should make a post on ASR's 50 shades of Brown..These days he's wearing different shades of brown shirts...Where's his white gone??Angry

[/QUOTE] ROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--namedxtrintring..mrinalini..tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 4:38am | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]

Aviators, Smoky blue shirtwa, baby blue shirtwa, teal shirtwa , so many are missing  re...I want them back along with the SUV !!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--namedxtrintring..mrinalini..RJXXriyya6

namedx IF-Rockerz
namedx
namedx

Originally posted by riyya6

ROFL[/QUOTE]

LOL!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--trintring..mrinalini..riyya6

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

ROFL
Originally posted by tanthya

Aviators, Smoky blue shirtwa, baby blue shirtwa, teal shirtwa , so many are missing  re...I want them back along with the SUV !!

[/QUOTE] ROFL wow so many missing

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--namedx..mrinalini..

swapna08 Goldie
swapna08
swapna08

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 4:40am | IP Logged
Any news,spoilers, sbs Sbs??

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--riyya6

..ObliViate.. IF-Sizzlerz
..ObliViate..
..ObliViate..

Originally posted by Krishyy808

Krishhy,

*Thud*  Tants fainting on seeing the short crop of hair... How I miss those less hair days !!

Thanxx bey, Bring it on !!

Will we ever get that short crop of hair back???ErmmDay Dreaming

By the time his patch work for his movie finishes..Probably IPK will be off airLOL
[/QUOTE] LOL[/QUOTE] 

[/QUOTE]

Hey Krishy, I'm stuck at work...why are you tempting me with this picsConfused Can't even drool properly, incase someone comes over my shoulder Ouch
[/QUOTE]

LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--trintringriyya6

tajygl Senior Member
tajygl
tajygl

Originally posted by tanthya

But they should stop draggng the Con part, its morethan a month the MU is removed, any more delay in showing a proper relation between the leads, the Am Janata will not like it.

First they have to legalize the marriage, also get Khushi to understand why her breath stopped ..then COn ..leading to union emotionally, spiritually, physically varna it will seem like Lust !!

If I'm not wrong...the plan was to show con in these 12 days of wooing..But a slight change of track has happened..and hence a slight delay..Still I have an inkling it's not far away!!Embarrassed
[/QUOTE]

Passionate scene was definitely on cards but it was truncated
...the progression on love front will happen ...
Shocked[/QUOTE]
In essence there is no Con till the re-marriage. My neighbour, a housewife, is miffed with the cat and mouse play between the leads, she is not interent savvy, doesnot know about IF, she like IPK, as of now she feels the story is being dragged. Her first comparision is candle and wick, where leads have still not consummated, but have loads of love and affection for each other.

Some where I feel the TRP aunties are comapring IPK with sister's show and candle and wick, also may be this is reason why the office track had less TRP, more from the story movement.

Technically the status co of the IPK leads stand as they were during Payash wedding. they are still fighting and behaving like couple.

Edited by tajygl - 05 August 2012 at 4:42am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--riyya6

Go to top