Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX; Nemesis !!! Second Thread (Page 29)

..mrinalini.. IF-Rockerz
..mrinalini..
..mrinalini..

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Tants...left a message for you in page 26..
You missed itCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

riyya6

tajygl Senior Member
tajygl
tajygl

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 4:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riyya6

Originally posted by tanthya

tantya : ur analysis Thumbs Up

Doods: Thumbs Up

All Other analysis: Arhimaniac, Anna, Nia.D, Sunshine99, Jhalak29, & ALL...Thumbs Up

Tanthya ji : ur analysis...Thumbs Up... I love the part, you highlighted why ASR does not like middle class... Yes the past was the reason... N if im not mistaken, ASR have personally said to khushi like girls like her aim for mans like him, n one go one comes... LOL...

Thankoo Riyyaji...

Haan, it is when u put it in the context of past can u understand the hatred of ASR ...
makes sense... N have to say this clearer view after reading ur analysis... thank you... ur Queen of words...No doubt on that LOL Ur post Thumbs Up...

Tanthya : another thing, the last time when u analysis... i did read when Khushi dreaming ASR giving her peearls... If im not mistaken u said pearls... some sort connected to consumation... LOL... whats ur opinion Smile

I said Pearls are associated with consummation ..but not in this case...Con has not happened...here it is sorce of pearl that is in picture ..in other words ...we are seeing  the awakening of the woman..
noted... see at least i remember ur analysis LOLEmbarrassed  

Consummation ke baare main likha hai..naturally u will not forget that part !! Evil SmileLOL
LOL
LOLLOL tanthya its a good thing to remember LOLLOL

But they should stop draggng the Con part, its morethan a month the MU is removed, any more delay in showing a proper relation between the leads, the Am Janata will not like it.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..mrinalini..riyya6tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Originally posted by Krishyy808

Thumbs Up

happy frndship day to all REDUXIANS...Clap...Party
SARUN....LOLLOL
NJOY...Smile

Krishhy,

*Thud*  Tants fainting on seeing the short crop of hair... How I miss those less hair days !!

Thanxx bey, Bring it on !!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

namedxtrintring..mrinalini..RJXXriyya6

namedx IF-Rockerz
namedx
namedx

Originally posted by bs_si

Originally posted by namedx

Hey ladies, Smile

Tants, a DELICIOUS take on Friday's episode! Written with much depth and clarity! Thumbs Up

Shaz Hug...that's a lot for the kind words about my post. And atleast someone got my "Dalek" analogy. I wasn't sure if anyone watched Doctor Who here in ReduxLOL

I've bookmarked your post so I can revisit it Big smile

You're most welcome Tants and Trin! Smile

@Trin, LOL I Heart DR Who, only you could have made reference to it alongside IPK LOL

Awww, thank you, Koel said the same thing! Lol I tried to write something warm hearted for the first time, so much appreciated! Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

trintringriyya6

..ObliViate.. IF-Sizzlerz
..ObliViate..
..ObliViate..

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 4:22am | IP Logged

happy frndship day to all REDUXIANS...Clap...Party
SARUN....LOLLOL
NJOY...Smile

Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..mrinalini..riyya6tanthya

lalsunvid Goldie
lalsunvid
lalsunvid

Originally posted by lalsunvid

Finished Updating , girls...Tongue

would love ur feedback !!Big smile

Oye...how many times to refresh...refresh n read??? 

How are you??Worth the wait!!! Happy Friendship day...Clap 

"ISS WAR KO KYA NAAM DOOM " begins ?? But Tants lets blow a big whistle in CV's ears to make good promos...and get their audience...the week which went well had no promo...tell me what they have in minds?? Neither Khushi-ASR challenge was made promo...or this dadi entrance was made...but there was a progress last week...!!! 

The moment I read about Shyam's sister made use of Chachaji to get back her rights from Senior Malik..and she created torments in Anjali's wedding...I came to know why this ASR was status - money - class conscious and all his remarks..."They will do anything for money" to Khushi came into mind. Wonderful that you have quoted that in bold...!! Thumbs Up 

Hi Vidya ,

Am fine, sweetie ..How are u ??

Yaara..Promo is not PH department..It is SP who decide on the promo and ask for promo if they consider there is a good twist coming up which warrants promo..otherwise the PH have  to rely on articles, fandom,  for keeping their show in news..
Thanks hum for liking the post..

Hmm...I get it!!! Last episode..ASR - Khushi looked picture perfect husb-wife in kurta - saree (ethnic ofcourse)!!!! The hug was much realistic this time!!! 
But will we see a "ghabra mami" without opening her mouth...in front of the much awaited Dadi...I just smiled seeing Mami's expressions so much...was she actually tensed.or worried or frightened?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

riyya6

trintring IF-Rockerz
trintring
trintring

Originally posted by bs_si

Originally posted by namedx

Hey ladies, Smile

Tants, a DELICIOUS take on Friday's episode! Written with much depth and clarity! Thumbs Up

Shaz Hug...that's a lot for the kind words about my post. And atleast someone got my "Dalek" analogy. I wasn't sure if anyone watched Doctor Who here in ReduxLOL

I've bookmarked your post so I can revisit it Big smile

Doctor Who !!!!

Adric, Tegan, Master, Ramona  Day Dreaming !!   * Tants swoons in delight on meeting a DW Phanka *

OMG Sathu ...I've always loved you...but now it just grew a bit more Heart

I am so happy...if you get a chance, read my post in page 3 on the old thread, I've somehow brought in Daleks in the midst of ArHi LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

namedx..mrinalini..riyya6tanthya

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Originally posted by tajygl

tantya : ur analysis Thumbs Up

Doods: Thumbs Up

All Other analysis: Arhimaniac, Anna, Nia.D, Sunshine99, Jhalak29, & ALL...Thumbs Up

Tanthya ji : ur analysis...Thumbs Up... I love the part, you highlighted why ASR does not like middle class... Yes the past was the reason... N if im not mistaken, ASR have personally said to khushi like girls like her aim for mans like him, n one go one comes... LOL...

Thankoo Riyyaji...

Haan, it is when u put it in the context of past can u understand the hatred of ASR ...
makes sense... N have to say this clearer view after reading ur analysis... thank you... ur Queen of words...No doubt on that LOL Ur post Thumbs Up...

Tanthya : another thing, the last time when u analysis... i did read when Khushi dreaming ASR giving her peearls... If im not mistaken u said pearls... some sort connected to consumation... LOL... whats ur opinion Smile

I said Pearls are associated with consummation ..but not in this case...Con has not happened...here it is sorce of pearl that is in picture ..in other words ...we are seeing  the awakening of the woman..
noted... see at least i remember ur analysis LOLEmbarrassed  

Consummation ke baare main likha hai..naturally u will not forget that part !! Evil SmileLOL
LOL
LOLLOL tanthya its a good thing to remember LOLLOL

But they should stop draggng the Con part, its morethan a month the MU is removed, any more delay in showing a proper relation between the leads, the Am Janata will not like it.
proven good thing to remember LOL 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..mrinalini..tanthya

Go to top