Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX; Nemesis !!! Second Thread (Page 141)

joyvg Goldie
joyvg
joyvg

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by namedx

Originally posted by joyvg

What's happening guys? Very laid back today, where is everybody? 

Shaz...Big smile
me  behind ASR's tears ...Ouch

Hey Joy, nice to see you about these days! Hug

Behind ASR's tears?? Lol as in you want the dude to shed tears?

Hug  yeah Shaz..dont know what will happen 2morrow!! buts its a record breaking for meLOL

ASR-REDEMPTION_TEARS ...but everyone seems happy with Kurutha-chana & perl..
(I am happy tooo-but sorry need to be said loud and clear)

One thing I love about ASR is that he doesn't have to cry a ganga jumna to show his pain and grief, Sobti does wonders with his expressions without letting a single tear spill over the edge..the day I'd want to see him cry is when he crumbles under the weight of his own family history, whereby Khushi will be there to console him. Like Khushi, I'd also like for him to a moment where he just breaks down and lets it all out!! LOL does that make me sadistic!? LOL

ok...thats a wonderful thing to think of,yep like when he finds out shyamu & Kushi!!!
so you up for the cry... then great...LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JRiasunshine99namedx

namedx IF-Rockerz
namedx
namedx

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JRia

Originally posted by sunshine99

Anjali is confusing me these days..
She is hiding stuff from family yet she complains her chotte is hiding things from her...

she is confused herself does not know what or whom to believe... both men are giving her their defenses .. two halves of her heart are at war... and chotte's lying for his wife is hurting more...must be reminding her of the incomplete life as a wife and mother...but the shadow is gradually succeeding in showing the path he wants her to take... get him back at RM...I guess telling her she will get her old world back ... that thought can be a great motivator for Anjali.. she had asked chotte .. also sab kuch pehle jaise kar do...

Hey matey!

...You know what guys, that's one thing I give her credit for, though her anger is justified to some degree, never once has she taken it out on any one person in particular, yes Khushi has been given the cold shoulder at times, but generally speaking, during her monologues, her dissatisfaction is always aimed at both Arnav and Khushi. Her confusion also stems from the way they both reacted during Shyam fiasco 

@ underline - pls explain

As is the two people who she holds in high esteem, both in her eyes, went against her by chucking out the person she considered to be her world. Think about it, she's still clueless about a lot of things, she must struggle to see things from her brother's and Khushi's perspective. Nor have they provided any answers, so how can we not expect her to be confused? Plus, she'd have plenty of visions running inside her head where Khushi and Shyam were also quite close..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

spsharmilajoyvgsunshine99JRiaSupna9

Supna9 IF-Rockerz
Supna9
Supna9

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
Maria 4 anjali
Oh bro u told a lie , u broke my heart
oh bro u told a lie, u lost my trust
when u ll be knw , i told a lie
what n hw ll be u then feel

joyvgsunshine99JRia

joyvg Goldie
joyvg
joyvg

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 4:34pm | IP Logged

Shaz...Big smile
me  behind ASR's tears ...Ouch

Hey Joy, nice to see you about these days! Hug

Behind ASR's tears?? Lol as in you want the dude to shed tears?

Hug  yeah Shaz..dont know what will happen 2morrow!! buts its a record breaking for meLOL

ASR-REDEMPTION_TEARS ...but everyone seems happy with Kurutha-chana & perl..
(I am happy tooo-but sorry need to be said loud and clear)

One thing I love about ASR is that he doesn't have to cry a ganga jumna to show his pain and grief, Sobti does wonders with his expressions without letting a single tear spill over the edge..the day I'd want to see him cry is when he crumbles under the weight of his own family history, whereby Khushi will be there to console him. Like Khushi, I'd also like for him to a moment where he just breaks down and lets it all out!! LOL does that make me sadistic!? LOL

Joy would love that Big smile

Riya...gotch me right...EmbarrassedLOL

JRiaSupna9sunshine99

joyvg Goldie
joyvg
joyvg

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Supna9

Maria 4 anjali
Oh bro u told a lie , u broke my heart
oh bro u told a lie, u lost my trust
when u ll be knw , i told a lie
what n hw ll be u then feel

Supna --WOW

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JRiaSupna9

namedx IF-Rockerz
namedx
namedx

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 4:37pm | IP Logged

She is hiding stuff from family yet she complains her chotte is hiding things from her...

she is confused herself does not know what or whom to believe... both men are giving her their defenses .. two halves of her heart are at war... and chotte's lying for his wife is hurting more...must be reminding her of the incomplete life as a wife and mother...but the shadow is gradually succeeding in showing the path he wants her to take... get him back at RM...I guess telling her she will get her old world back ... that thought can be a great motivator for Anjali.. she had asked chotte .. also sab kuch pehle jaise kar do...

Hey matey!

...You know what guys, that's one thing I give her credit for, though her anger is justified to some degree, never once has she taken it out on any one person in particular, yes Khushi has been given the cold shoulder at times, but generally speaking, during her monologues, her dissatisfaction is always aimed at both Arnav and Khushi. Her confusion also stems from the way they both reacted during Shyam fiasco 
I disagree Shaz ... in keeping with her character.. she has shown her displeasure to chotte.. that he has changed .. he is not the same.. to the extent she didnot want to eat.. want ed to sulk in her loneliness... it hurt her brother pretty badly...she reacts in anger but in a different way.. it is not wild  aggression like ASR but a cold distance from the one u love to make them aware how badly u are hurting them...  I don't know if I could put it properly acrossStern Smile

I agree..with both stances. I'd like to people there;s more than one factor in play here..

Edited by namedx - 05 August 2012 at 4:39pm

joyvgsunshine99JRia

joyvg Goldie
joyvg
joyvg

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 4:37pm | IP Logged

Hey matey!

@ underline - pls explain

As is the two people who she holds in high esteem, both in her eyes, went against her by chucking out the person she considered to be her world. Think about it, she's still clueless about a lot of things, she must struggle to see things from her brother's and Khushi's perspective. Nor have they provided any answers, so how can we not expect her to be confused? Plus, she'd have plenty of visions running inside her head where Khushi and Shyam were also quite close..

that really makes a clear pic of Anji!!

JRiasunshine99namedx

joyvg Goldie
joyvg
joyvg

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 4:40pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by RitJ26

Hello ShazHug... welcome to hell..  wow lovely and very apt .. for then and now

I know right! I really felt like watching the old episodes again, lol the episodes where he was most ruthless are really growing on me! 

I love ASR in his arrogant form Big smile

Totally hot!! Day Dreaming

Day Dreaming

Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingEmbarrassed
EmbarrassedDay Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

namedxRJXX

Go to top