Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX; Nemesis !!! Second Thread (Page 14)

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 04 August 2012 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunshine99

Originally posted by pals13

Originally posted by mommamia

Originally posted by sunshine99

Originally posted by pals13

Originally posted by Sanayam

Originally posted by Sanayam

Dadi was ramrod straight very properly attired but the mat tucked under her arm gave her character a weird feel. Her bag was also ajeeb sa. Is she cuckoo? Where has she been these last two days that she was missing. Sleeping on her mat at some train station or footPath.

AShram.. She was leading a simple life..

She has been missing from ashram since 2 days. Where has she been?
Travelling to RM.. She must be in some other place.. 

Hehehe SandyLOL
Sanayam, lets wait for Monday to know...why she went missing and wats her reason for entry to RM(even if we hear something, there will be a hint/expressions which will hold much more)
pallo.. good point... like Anjali's smile when talking with Khushi... something is definitely cooking.
Missing links and clues.. For Shyam to make an entry, for remarriage, for the 8 days to get over.. For him to keep her in RM and for her to become Mrs. ASR.. And for PAST to unveil.. this Dadi holds the key.. So lets all sing Dadi amma Dadi amma Aa jao.. LOL

Yes Sandy, even I am waiting for her...more so...because Chitnis has always played a strong, pricipled character which is strict but not negative...so lets see...
spoiler says dadi's character will be ok ok.. what does that mean..?Confused principled... authoritarian...will not be swayed???
i guess remarriage is surely on... Misthi has not revealed much... suprise LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Zoyafansunshine99..mrinalini..

..mrinalini.. IF-Rockerz
..mrinalini..
..mrinalini..

Posted: 04 August 2012 at 11:48pm | IP Logged

Ae loD'oh

Aajkal toh Spoiler mein bhi tai tai phiss...
Dead
Iss spoiler ke liye she created such a hypeEvil Smile...Apni trp badha rahi thiCry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

lalsunvidnivedha84ZoyafanJRiaRJXXriyya6

coolgal270 IF-Rockerz
coolgal270
coolgal270

Posted: 04 August 2012 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
Good morning guys! Happy happy friendship's day!

You all have filled my life with so much joy and happiness...
everyday the minute I am back from office, I cant wait to come here and log into this thread..maybe not even to discuss abt IPK...but to talk to u guys!
I m so glad that that I stumbled onto this thread one random day!!

I love you all!! Thank you...

Love, Sumi.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

lalsunvidnivedha84Zoyafansunshine99riyya6

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 04 August 2012 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nivedha84

Originally posted by riyya6

Ok is it me r u guys too feel that  something happened etween these 2 after the hug in the night and b4 the dawn ,starring session by Arhi,r we in for a surprise FB of that NightWink. : LOL no f/b... they have to show us current... We have been waiting 4 so long... mayb bitwa completed the KISS only LOL

one morething why do i feel 6 months contract wont be out in open it;ll be btw Arnav and Khushi,but re-marriage will happen for diff reason(by now everyone might know what could be the reason)DADI Ermm

Contract must be out in my view for remarriage to take place... DADI may be instrumental Tongue

R u Kidding me ASR wont play with Khushi's dignity by letting  It out,that too for Dadi sake naaa,i think Dadi will come to know abt ARHI marriage in the temple and none of the family approved it in the begining and she wont be happy with that,so she may trigger the remarriageor may be she beleives in kundali and all and suggest a remarriageWink
for remarriage to happen contract must be out... of course ASR will never say it.. the last time he explain to dadi he did not mention their contract... Khushi i dun know , chances are there she might spill the truth... or conversation overheard by third party ... dunno LOL

ZoyafanJRia..mrinalini..

..mrinalini.. IF-Rockerz
..mrinalini..
..mrinalini..

[/QUOTE]

hey Sammy,how r u girl,.Big smileHug howz the fever.
[/QUOTE]

I'm fine Nivi!!

BTW...The PH surely knows how to keep secrets!!LOL

nivedha84Zoyafanriyya6

nivedha84 IF-Dazzler
nivedha84
nivedha84

Originally posted by sampin

Ok is it me r u guys too feel that  something happened etween these 2 after the hug in the night and b4 the dawn ,starring session by Arhi,r we in for a surprise FB of that NightWink.

one morething why do i feel 6 months contract wont be out in open it;ll be btw Arnav and Khushi,but re-marriage will happen for diff reason(by now everyone might know what could be the reason)DADI Ermm

I wish nothing happened..though a few scenes were edited out..it was clear...I guess it was to confujje us and keep us guesing over the weekend!!

You know there was a post in the main forum like...Khushi will discover she is pregnant after a month and then we'll get consummation in flashbacks...D'oh

BTW..If they show Khushi getting preggers just after CON..I'll finally say my bye-bye to the show..

Abhi no bal-bacche Puhleej..But am scared..GH writes for that Dhokla show too and there the female lead conceived just after eye-kissingROFL

Yaar sammy i ave to give it to u for ur Guts,time and again venturing into forum (which is not a pleasant feeling for U) still u venture out and read these silly postsROFL Con ab nahi hoga,i think ASR completed the kiss or atleast told her contract dint mean a thing to him anymore loud and clear,look at him ,look at the stare and the way khushi reacts to his Staring session and wonder how the hell her duppatta landed on ASR side of the bedWinkWinkWink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ZoyafanJRia..mrinalini..RJXXriyya6

lalsunvid Goldie
lalsunvid
lalsunvid

Ae loD'oh

Dead
Iss spoiler ke liye she created such a hypeEvil Smile...Apni trp badha rahi thiCry

SAME HERE!!!Angry

Zoyafan..mrinalini..riyya6

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Ae loD'oh

Dead
there must be something coming up... she has not revealed anything LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Zoyafan..mrinalini..

Go to top