Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IP REDUX; Nemesis !!! Second Thread (Page 134)

joyvg Goldie
joyvg
joyvg

Joined: 11 January 2012
Posts: 2288

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunshine99

Originally posted by RitJ26

Originally posted by sunshine99

Originally posted by JRia

Originally posted by sunshine99

Originally posted by vasiraju

Originally posted by sunshine99

Originally posted by RitJ26

[QUOTE=sunshine99][QUOTE=RitJ26]
It is a daily soap so there will be a drag factor always... but it will be little less as they are moving to the next tremor..dadi will shake things up but she needs some time to establish her character...so give it little time
Koel do you real feel she is total grey charecter ..
 
i have doubt that they trun her in to a Joker again ..but still their should be an external catalyst to make anjali brain  a roten egg ..now anjali is able to understand kushi and ASR ..
 
but i have a doubt she will try to break sis bro relationship
as the spoiler indicated she might not be a grey character as such... I am guessing a stickler for parampaara...rules, code of conduct..etc., she should be a catalyst to rub ASR the wrong way about his marriage saying he is becoming like his father after a middle class girl... which can lead to remarriage..
About Anjali.. they wanted to turn her initially into grey shades but it was not well received so they have gone the old route of painting her nice open to manipulations of her husband who is trying to reform.. so she with faith puts his trust in him to be manipulated without understanding... it is likely that he is the one who made her see the reason of goodness in Khushi  and ASR...
Dadi will not break the bro sis marriage but might agree to give the supposed reformed repentant damad a 2nd chance..
 
@ bold why do u think so??
If she is a lady who believes in old ideologies ,parampara then she might be swayed in giving a chance to Shyam as he will try to act all goody goody, would not want her grand daughter's family life to be destroyed as it happened to his son in the past... Shyam also needs to be in RM and at this point dadi being an elder who will wield authority seems logical.. because nani has already said... galti dammad ji ki hai... also if you look at from the view of the mother of ASR's dad she might think that her son earlier and now her dammad has been swayed by the other girl... she doesnot know Khushi well enough so can have  a preconceived notion...to be  broken with time
I just hope she doesn't think bad of Khushi, how much can this bechari naari go through?
 I think this time Khushi will not be alone Laad governor will be with her.. he has to undo the previous hurt she received at RM..what better way to woo the lady then by supporting and shielding her...


so there will be no redemption track for ASR? will he not say sorry for all the deeds he has done!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JRia

sunshine99 IF-Rockerz
sunshine99
sunshine99

Joined: 07 February 2012
Posts: 7466

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Supna9

Meri samjh me tou nthing coming k what n how kkg character play a role in this whole unfolding past fiasco.
woh doods ka dept. hai.. read her post aaramse u will get it..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

joyvgSupna9

Supna9 IF-Rockerz
Supna9
Supna9

Joined: 23 September 2011
Posts: 9083

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shastradhari

Originally posted by Supna9

Bye Lucky , lucky mujh se buhat darti hai...
Hi shash u came u going

i am here...also..and there alsoLOL

ooee shash do u v 4 phour eyejj ooee u scaring me

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

joyvgsunshine99DiamondLife

JRia IF-Rockerz
JRia
JRia

Joined: 25 January 2010
Posts: 6531

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by joyvg

Originally posted by sunshine99

Originally posted by RitJ26

Originally posted by sunshine99

Originally posted by JRia

Originally posted by sunshine99

Originally posted by vasiraju

Originally posted by sunshine99

Originally posted by RitJ26

[QUOTE=sunshine99][QUOTE=RitJ26]
It is a daily soap so there will be a drag factor always... but it will be little less as they are moving to the next tremor..dadi will shake things up but she needs some time to establish her character...so give it little time
Koel do you real feel she is total grey charecter ..
 
i have doubt that they trun her in to a Joker again ..but still their should be an external catalyst to make anjali brain  a roten egg ..now anjali is able to understand kushi and ASR ..
 
but i have a doubt she will try to break sis bro relationship
as the spoiler indicated she might not be a grey character as such... I am guessing a stickler for parampaara...rules, code of conduct..etc., she should be a catalyst to rub ASR the wrong way about his marriage saying he is becoming like his father after a middle class girl... which can lead to remarriage..
About Anjali.. they wanted to turn her initially into grey shades but it was not well received so they have gone the old route of painting her nice open to manipulations of her husband who is trying to reform.. so she with faith puts his trust in him to be manipulated without understanding... it is likely that he is the one who made her see the reason of goodness in Khushi  and ASR...
Dadi will not break the bro sis marriage but might agree to give the supposed reformed repentant damad a 2nd chance..
 
@ bold why do u think so??
If she is a lady who believes in old ideologies ,parampara then she might be swayed in giving a chance to Shyam as he will try to act all goody goody, would not want her grand daughter's family life to be destroyed as it happened to his son in the past... Shyam also needs to be in RM and at this point dadi being an elder who will wield authority seems logical.. because nani has already said... galti dammad ji ki hai... also if you look at from the view of the mother of ASR's dad she might think that her son earlier and now her dammad has been swayed by the other girl... she doesnot know Khushi well enough so can have  a preconceived notion...to be  broken with time
I just hope she doesn't think bad of Khushi, how much can this bechari naari go through?
 I think this time Khushi will not be alone Laad governor will be with her.. he has to undo the previous hurt she received at RM..what better way to woo the lady then by supporting and shielding her...


so there will be no redemption track for ASR? will he not say sorry for all the deeds he has done!!!
 
He said it all through his gifts, hugs they shared Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

joyvgsunshine99

Supna9 IF-Rockerz
Supna9
Supna9

Joined: 23 September 2011
Posts: 9083

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunshine99

Originally posted by Supna9

Meri samjh me tou nthing coming k what n how kkg character play a role in this whole unfolding past fiasco.
<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif"> woh doods ka dept. hai.. read her post aaramse u will get it..</font>

sunny me ne wadey aram se parha he dhago ko suljhaya hai pr phir kkg ka character past k drama me samajh nahi aya hai

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JRiasunshine99

sunshine99 IF-Rockerz
sunshine99
sunshine99

Joined: 07 February 2012
Posts: 7466

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by joyvg

Originally posted by sunshine99

Originally posted by RitJ26

[QUOTE=sunshine99][QUOTE=JRia][QUOTE=sunshine99][QUOTE=vasiraju][QUOTE=sunshine99][QUOTE=RitJ26][QUOTE=sunshine99][QUOTE=RitJ26]
.


so there will be no redemption track for ASR? will he not say sorry for all the deeds he has done!!!
He has started walking on the path to undo the wrongs... first with the intentions... wanted to make her Mrs. ASR, celebrate her birthday, take care of her family by getting the doctor, paying the rent... but didnot know the way to do it properly so faltered...then re strategized...after he figured the reason she left... got her back to RM.. and started to show her how much she means to him in the very place he had robbed her of the dignity of a wife,right of being loved...shouldnot this suffice as his repentance /redemption..whatever u choose to call it.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

joyvgJRiaRJXX

joyvg Goldie
joyvg
joyvg

Joined: 11 January 2012
Posts: 2288

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JRia

 
He said it all through his gifts, hugs they shared Big smile


I know ,that was cute Riya ..but i wanted him to say it loud & shed some tear...am I asking moreWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Supna9

RJXX IF-Sizzlerz
RJXX
RJXX

Joined: 05 March 2012
Posts: 14392

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JRia

Originally posted by sunshine99

Originally posted by RitJ26

Originally posted by sunshine99

Originally posted by JRia

Originally posted by sunshine99

Originally posted by vasiraju

Originally posted by sunshine99

Originally posted by RitJ26

[QUOTE=sunshine99][QUOTE=RitJ26]
It is a daily soap so there will be a drag factor always... but it will be little less as they are moving to the next tremor..dadi will shake things up but she needs some time to establish her character...so give it little time
Koel do you real feel she is total grey charecter ..
 
i have doubt that they trun her in to a Joker again ..but still their should be an external catalyst to make anjali brain  a roten egg ..now anjali is able to understand kushi and ASR ..
 
but i have a doubt she will try to break sis bro relationship
as the spoiler indicated she might not be a grey character as such... I am guessing a stickler for parampaara...rules, code of conduct..etc., she should be a catalyst to rub ASR the wrong way about his marriage saying he is becoming like his father after a middle class girl... which can lead to remarriage..
About Anjali.. they wanted to turn her initially into grey shades but it was not well received so they have gone the old route of painting her nice open to manipulations of her husband who is trying to reform.. so she with faith puts his trust in him to be manipulated without understanding... it is likely that he is the one who made her see the reason of goodness in Khushi  and ASR...
Dadi will not break the bro sis marriage but might agree to give the supposed reformed repentant damad a 2nd chance..
 
@ bold why do u think so??
If she is a lady who believes in old ideologies ,parampara then she might be swayed in giving a chance to Shyam as he will try to act all goody goody, would not want her grand daughter's family life to be destroyed as it happened to his son in the past... Shyam also needs to be in RM and at this point dadi being an elder who will wield authority seems logical.. because nani has already said... galti dammad ji ki hai... also if you look at from the view of the mother of ASR's dad she might think that her son earlier and now her dammad has been swayed by the other girl... she doesnot know Khushi well enough so can have  a preconceived notion...to be  broken with time
I just hope she doesn't think bad of Khushi, how much can this bechari naari go through?
 I think this time Khushi will not be alone Laad governor will be with her.. he has to undo the previous hurt she received at RM..what better way to woo the lady then by supporting and shielding her...
 
I'm all for Arnav bitwa shielding his paagal Khushi Big smile
Yes bring on the shielding - I'm sure it'll be a treat to the eyes Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JRiasunshine99

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Mini OS:Arnav meeting his Arch Nemesis Sallu bhai

2 3

Author: -SilverAngel-   Replies: 17   Views: 3322

-SilverAngel- 17 3322 17 February 2012 at 2:17am by Marybarton
Told Ya! - Khushi will keep mum

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Author: shybabe   Replies: 70   Views: 11210

shybabe 70 11210 09 December 2011 at 6:58am by Swap-Arhi
Mami's second SON

2 3

Author: CATZ..   Replies: 18   Views: 3563

CATZ.. 18 3563 30 October 2011 at 1:00am by FlamingsOfLove
Monayas second anniversary-indya.com

2

Author: Armu4eva   Replies: 13   Views: 3713

Armu4eva 13 3713 16 August 2011 at 9:55am by Dark-Hues
Tomorrow-Kushi will return to face her nemesis!

Author: mannisha   Replies: 5   Views: 1337

mannisha 5 1337 12 July 2011 at 4:23pm by ShiningStar18

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index