Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX; Nemesis !!! Second Thread (Page 107)

coolgal270 IF-Rockerz
coolgal270
coolgal270

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Time for me to pack up ladies!
See you all tomorrow in the IPK world!!

lots of love,
Sumi.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ZoyafanJhalak29tanthya

Jhalak29 IF-Rockerz
Jhalak29
Jhalak29

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by coolgal270

lots of love,
Sumi.

Cya GN gals n those who are goint to sleep SD for u, AMY, PALLO,

& bye Sumi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

joyvg

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 1:04pm | IP Logged

Sathu ji!

Thumbs Up
what a brilliant post! You have left me reeling...Loved your whole post, but somethings I just loved too
much...

How you have compared the "feeling" of a pearl with Khushi. "The emotions dwelt deep inside her like a pearl reposing inside its shell.. buffeted by the currents, absorbing the sand and grit and yet untouched by it all , so was the feminine of Khushi !!..."..
Wao! Just wao Clap

Then loved how you have explained "why" ASR hated middle class women, why he always thought khushi is like all other for whom money is what matters..
Thats why he kept repeating this line "kisi amir ko phansa lena"..it makes so so much more sense now!!

and of course the last para...Yes he is just, always has been...Absolutely marvelous!

and what more I can say about your way with words! They always have been magical..Your each and every line is a joy to read!! and Thank you for that!!

Love, Sumi.

*Scratches My Head, Gives out a Khushi giggle cos I really donno what to say*

*Pulls myself together*

Thank You very much, Hun ...credit entirely to Bush, had she not mentioned,"Dil se' I would still be  wandering aimlessly !!

To me Khushi has always ben a pearl encased in a shell, untouched, pure  n a virgin ...today had a chance to say tht ...Thanxx again for loving the post...

joyvgshivikrocksJhalak29

shivikrocks IF-Dazzler
shivikrocks
shivikrocks

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 1:08pm | IP Logged

lots of love,
Sumi.

Sumi byeBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jhalak29tanthya

shivikrocks IF-Dazzler
shivikrocks
shivikrocks

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Sathu ji!

Thumbs Up
what a brilliant post! You have left me reeling...Loved your whole post, but somethings I just loved too
much...

How you have compared the "feeling" of a pearl with Khushi. "The emotions dwelt deep inside her like a pearl reposing inside its shell.. buffeted by the currents, absorbing the sand and grit and yet untouched by it all , so was the feminine of Khushi !!..."..
Wao! Just wao Clap

Then loved how you have explained "why" ASR hated middle class women, why he always thought khushi is like all other for whom money is what matters..
Thats why he kept repeating this line "kisi amir ko phansa lena"..it makes so so much more sense now!!

and of course the last para...Yes he is just, always has been...Absolutely marvelous!

and what more I can say about your way with words! They always have been magical..Your each and every line is a joy to read!! and Thank you for that!!

Love, Sumi.

*Pulls myself together*

Thank You very much, Hun ...credit entirely to Bush, had she not mentioned,"Dil se' I would still be  wandering aimlessly !!

To me Khushi has always ben a pearl encased in a shell, untouched, pure  n a virgin ...today had a chance to say tht ...Thanxx again for loving the post...

Oye Sathu en PM vanduda illaya...

joyvgJhalak29tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarunrocks

Sathu ji!

Thumbs Up
much...

Wao! Just wao Clap

Love, Sumi.

*Pulls myself together*

Enna PM Kanmani..romba irrukku..bhayandhu inge odi vandhutten !!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedLOLLOL

joyvgshivikrocksJhalak29

shivikrocks IF-Dazzler
shivikrocks
shivikrocks

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 1:17pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sarunrocks

Sathu ji!

Thumbs Up
much...

Wao! Just wao Clap

Love, Sumi.

*Pulls myself together*

Enna PM Kanmani..romba irrukku..bhayandhu inge odi vandhutten !!LOL

hmmm open panna therium anbe...adu friendship day gift...

joyvgJhalak29Supna9

nancynair Goldie
nancynair
nancynair

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Hi Tants,

Loved your post.

ASR is just,and so he will definetely do away with all the ills of the past.

On Subhadra,

Subhadra also the one who guided,mentored Parikshit, (Abhimanyu's son  ) the ruler of Hastinapur after the Kurukshetra war.

I have lot of qs on Doods story,yours is easier to relate to.
I have my own theories tho.Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

joyvgshivikrocksJhalak29tanthya

Go to top