Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX; Nemesis !!! Second Thread (Page 106)

Jhalak29 IF-Rockerz
Jhalak29
Jhalak29

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarunrocks

Originally posted by Jhalak29

Guys moi back, packed my two beautiful men, sent them n me backSmile

Hey jhalsHug

Hey Diva u rock with ur voiceSmileHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Zoyafanshivikrocks

coolgal270 IF-Rockerz
coolgal270
coolgal270

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Anna--

Originally posted by coolgal270

Originally posted by --Anna--

Sul, Appu, Supna, Sathu, Pals, Yanka,  anyone else I am missing (IF) then hellooo back girls and before the day ends - Happy Friendship Day!!! HugHugHug

Now what else can we discuss!!? *Anna thinks* Embarrassed

Ya..Me Anna!!LOL
Happy Friendship's day dear!!Hug

Awww sorry! Mistakiya hogayi LOL

Happy Friendship day to you hun Embarrassed

Koi nahin Annaji..Big smile Thanks..

Accha, when do you think the remarriage going to happen?
me thinks considering Arnav's dad past, dadima will get furious knowing pota did a temple marriage...without presence of any family members...and will somehow be the catalyst to get the remarriage done!

ZoyafanJhalak29

coolgal270 IF-Rockerz
coolgal270
coolgal270

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
@jhalak:
Hey! How was the fast dear..
Happy friendship's day!

left you a note on Pg 20.

@Divya:
Happy friendship's day dear! Left u a note too on page 20...LOL

ZoyafanJhalak29

shivikrocks IF-Dazzler
shivikrocks
shivikrocks

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 12:46pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sarunrocks

Guys moi back, packed my two beautiful men, sent them n me backSmile

Hey jhalsHug

Hey Diva u rock with ur voiceSmileHug

Thanks yaarHugHeart felt emotions for uBig smile

ZoyafanJhalak29

Jhalak29 IF-Rockerz
Jhalak29
Jhalak29

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 12:47pm | IP Logged

My Lovely friends, I don't get time sometimes to comment on all your wonderful takes but I do read them and appreciate. Being a weekend, I have decided that today I will surely comment on all your efforts that delights us day in and day out!

@Jhals:  Lovely song selection..And in the whole song, you chose a line in the para which summaries the whole epi..Beautiful...What I really like in all your posts always is that how you can link a simple moment with Arshi's equation.. Like "when they enter the room the room is filled in Darkness --like with the advent of Arnav, Khushi's life had been filled with problems  and they bicker and Khushi fought each siutaution,or today too Khushi had answers for Arnav's each small word--- like she is always the answer to his question.
I particularly loved the above one..Khushi is the anwer to his question...Wao!Big smile..And the quote in the end, just awesome Clap

Thank U Sumi, When I first started writing at Redux, I nvr knew ppl would be able to understand me or not,,, moreover I too felt it ackward but with time it grew n now not a day without  writing, but thanks with Ur generosity,,, redux has bought us where we are with A & K understanding themBig smile

Zoyafancoolgal270

coolgal270 IF-Rockerz
coolgal270
coolgal270

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by namedx

Chana: The First time he came to know that she has got a job and was sure the boss was an idiot, the first time she defended him unknowingly, the time when he tore her duppata to get rid of her!

SK poster : Witness to their stay in GH, their pretense of being the "husband-wife" when in reality they were everything else but that. For Arnav, it was also highly ridiculous of her to adorn her walls with a movie star poster, his incredulous expressions when he saw them for the first time, cementing that

Jalebi: Witness to Khushi's all inner secrets, her monologue, her faliing in love with Arnavji when she accidentlly wrote his name on her jalebi, her turmoil and unhappiness to get married to Shyaam and her each and every emotion. For when khushi is sad, hurt, unhappy, she makes jalebis and speaks her heart out. After DM, it has been her best friend, her confidante! The same Jalebi she once fed to the unconscious Arnav in order to revive him back, inadvertently  adding sweetness to his life .

Golgappa: The first time he brought something for his in-laws that is familiar to them, a time when he started to understand that sometimes small actions can bring huge smiles on people's faces, time when he "gifts" them to an angry khushi in order to pacify her. 

Pearls: The object  which stands witness to the birth of this relationship, time where it all started, when an angry Arnav broke her dignity, respect by breaking her pearls, when he was met head on with a challenging, fiery, feisty girl who instead of breaking down, uses her hair to attenuate the damage, restore her honor. It is here when the bonds begin to form, feelings begin to kindle!

So it is no wonder, that this Arnav sees these things as a befitting gift to his wife. He has now understood that materialistic things, expensive things means two hoots to her. With his actions, he is expressing his love, his understanding of hers, his devotion. 
Every single thing invoked a fitting response in her. She unknowingly chooses the best for the last! 

I loved how his expressions begin to change the minute she holds on to that wrapped gift. He knows what is going to be revealed from that packet, he knows the response it will invoke in her. He is attached to it much before she does.

Sumi, absolutely LOVED, loved the above!! How beautifully you've laid out the significance of each gift! And YES, I LOVED that expression he had when she came to open her last present, it was as if he knew the significance already, beautiful interpretation! And I so heart your take on the jalebi and what it means for Khushi!! You go girl! 

Shaz hun, Thank you so much for such kind words!Hug
I am so happy that you liked it...
thanks for the encouragement Always!Big smile

Lots of love,
Sumi.

ZoyafanJhalak29

amimus Goldie
amimus
amimus

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Good Night Girls. See you tomorrow on the same or new thred.

Till then enjoy the discussions and spoilers

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ZoyafanJhalak29coolgal270

Zoyafan IF-Dazzler
Zoyafan
Zoyafan

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Me off to sleep...Sleepy

Lots of love n luck to all my Redux darlingsHug

CU tomo @11...till then...Take the caresSmile

coolgal270Jhalak29