Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

namedx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: sunshine99

Supna about what KKg's parent did to ASr's family.. the earlier analysis by doods hinted that because of the accident the family had to come home and discovered the truth behind Shyam's sister and ASR' dad...the accident in a way collapsed their world by suddenly bringing the harsh reality in front of them.. I haven't finished reading doods analysis yet... so donot know if she has covered this in the last part of her post..

...it's interesting how they prefer to avoid the reality rather than face it head on. 
joyvg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: namedx

Lol that's just one of the ways I see it Joy, as I said, there's always more than one factor to play when it comes to characters who are as complex as Anjali..especially when their past, present and future are under question.

Actually it makes me think..as Anjali only heard the truth from Kushi and Arnie boy ,only told the whole truth to Nani,so she would be confused na? apart from not wanting to listen to the truth from no one.If ASR had made an effort she might have listen to him and may be ..she would have opened up!!!
JRia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Lol that's just one of the ways I see it Joy, as I said, there's always more than one factor to play when it comes to characters who are as complex as Anjali..especially when their past, present and future are under question.

Do share the other thoughts too...
Would be glad to see from other perspective too πŸ˜ƒ
namedx thumbnail

Originally posted by: JRia

All Thanks to u Shaz πŸ€—

Glad I could help!! πŸ˜‰
joyvg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arhimaniac

Roza's  running but kaam kabhi khatam nahin hota πŸ˜‘

Plus today grocery session as well...am dead tired...

What have I missed? Any spoilers? 

Bush @ last you did appear...Happy friendshipday...πŸ€—
I am icking off my listπŸ˜†
namedx thumbnail

Originally posted by: JRia

Do share the other thoughts too...
Would be glad to see from other perspective too πŸ˜ƒ

...lol I don't think I could go on, I'll be all reduxed out otherwise, and my brain will also start to hurt! πŸ˜†
sunshine99 thumbnail

As is the two people who she holds in high esteem, both in her eyes, went against her by chucking out the person she considered to be her world. Think about it, she's still clueless about a lot of things, she must struggle to see things from her brother's and Khushi's perspective. Nor have they provided any answers, so how can we not expect her to be confused? Plus, she'd have plenty of visions running inside her head where Khushi and Shyam were also quite close..

Shaz she has given a thought from Arnav and Shyam's perspective but not Khushi's... she is making an effort to be civil to her for her brother's sake that's about it...To keep her brother close... Khushi is as of now expendable to her... only lurking around because her brother wants it... and she wants the two men in her life back... if Arnav wouldnot have worn the kurta and she wouldnot have met the mysterious shadow... I doubt if the fresh start dialogue would have seen the daylight... Kurta and thefresh start has been weaved in her mind... tht's waht the 2nd watch of the epi told me...😳
JRia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Roza's  running but kaam kabhi khatam nahin hota πŸ˜‘

Plus today grocery session as well...am dead tired...

What have I missed? Any spoilers? 

U have come here na so now all ur tiredness will fly outside the window πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Arhimaniac thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: joyvg

Bush @ last you did appear...Happy friendshipday...πŸ€—
I am icking off my listπŸ˜†

JoyπŸ€—

Happy friendship day to u too ...my message is on page one of this thread...

Whar are you ticking off your list?
Supna9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Hi guys how r u all? Sorry have been really bz all day hence the disappearance act...

Tum sab Theek thaak ho na?.πŸ€—

hi bushra agayeen tum
aik minute bushra u knw my name na
supna supna... Supna always say right
nw u jaldi se unfold abhi ka track 4 two weeks ka kya ho ga ab