IP REDUX; Nemesis !!! Second Thread - Page 111

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by namedx

One thing I love about ASR is that he doesn't have to cry a ganga jumna to show his pain and grief, Sobti does wonders with his expressions without letting a single tear spill over the edge..the day I'd want to see him cry is when he crumbles under the weight of his own family history, whereby Khushi will be there to console him. Like Khushi, I'd also like for him to a moment where he just breaks down and lets it all out!! LOL does that make me sadistic!? 😆

ok...thats a wonderful thing to think of,yep like when he finds out shyamu & Kushi!!!
so you up for the cry... then great...😆
Originally posted by JRia

@ underline - pls explain

As is the two people who she holds in high esteem, both in her eyes, went against her by chucking out the person she considered to be her world. Think about it, she's still clueless about a lot of things, she must struggle to see things from her brother's and Khushi's perspective. Nor have they provided any answers, so how can we not expect her to be confused? Plus, she'd have plenty of visions running inside her head where Khushi and Shyam were also quite close..

Maria 4 anjali
Oh bro u told a lie , u broke my heart
oh bro u told a lie, u lost my trust
when u ll be knw , i told a lie
what n hw ll be u then feel

Joy would love that 😃

Riya...gotch me right...😳😆
Originally posted by Supna9

Maria 4 anjali
Oh bro u told a lie , u broke my heart
oh bro u told a lie, u lost my trust
when u ll be knw , i told a lie
what n hw ll be u then feel

Supna --WOW
Originally posted by sunshine99

I disagree Shaz ... in keeping with her character.. she has shown her displeasure to chotte.. that he has changed .. he is not the same.. to the extent she didnot want to eat.. want ed to sulk in her loneliness... it hurt her brother pretty badly...she reacts in anger but in a different way.. it is not wild  aggression like ASR but a cold distance from the one u love to make them aware how badly u are hurting them...  I don't know if I could put it properly across😳

I agree..with both stances. I'd like to people there;s more than one factor in play here..
Edited by namedx - 11 years ago
Originally posted by namedx

As is the two people who she holds in high esteem, both in her eyes, went against her by chucking out the person she considered to be her world. Think about it, she's still clueless about a lot of things, she must struggle to see things from her brother's and Khushi's perspective. Nor have they provided any answers, so how can we not expect her to be confused? Plus, she'd have plenty of visions running inside her head where Khushi and Shyam were also quite close..

that really makes a clear pic of Anji!!

😍

😍😍😍😳
😳😍
Originally posted by joyvg

that really makes a clear pic of Anji!!

Lol that's just one of the ways I see it Joy, as I said, there's always more than one factor to play when it comes to characters who are as complex as Anjali..especially when their past, present and future are under question.
Hi guys how r u all? Sorry have been really bz all day hence the disappearance act...

Tum sab Theek thaak ho na?. 🤗