Views

Users

Frequent Posters

joyvg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: tanthya

Heyy Joy ๐Ÿค—

yup...wanted to know  the reason for the limp of Anjali !!

Hey...Tants  is exactly the vision I have for redux & reduxians --olymic champians on there own takes !!!โญ๏ธ
sonshine thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
adult onset polio is possible, though definitely not in India and not 14 years ago...๐Ÿ˜†
sonshine thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarunrocks

Was Anjali too involved on that day of accident??

definitely not
Supna9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Hi Girls,

I am back again !!

Ek Kostein ??

who all watched this show from the beginning ??

hi aunty ji me ne tou pearl breaking scene dekha tha phir isi pe sis ko danta n channel change karwa dya tha. N jo continue kya wo tha khushi 1st day in arnav office phir tou bas me n arhi pakkey dost. Btw why u r asking this very own personal n private n secret ques.
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: lalsunvid

Hi Tants...

Back!!!

I watched ..but didnt like the office track...I felt over humiliation!! But then Teej was a way too good...and from that to raksha bandhan...after that...little here and there...but after Nanital trip I am watching continuously.

But I honestly tell you I didnt like ASR until he broke up with Lavanya...That was one of the most brilliant and a damn mature scene ...The scene and his dialogues were just in a way too good...!!!

Anji limp : Do you remember the childhood memory what she said to Khushi ...she was fine right...It could have happened much later I believe...I do remember a scene where Anjali told ASR "Do you remember the circumstance when jeejaji married me" ...if this past is true..Shyam is behind the limp!!! Just a guess...๐Ÿ˜›

To me ASR was the draw right from his imperious arrogance, his icyness  and the warmth he displays for his sis.. was bowled by the character

Thank You for confirming that Anji did not have limp !!
sonshine thumbnail

Originally posted by: lalsunvid

Hi Tants...

Back!!!

I watched ..but didnt like the office track...I felt over humiliation!! But then Teej was a way too good...and from that to raksha bandhan...after that...little here and there...but after Nanital trip I am watching continuously.

But I honestly tell you I didnt like ASR until he broke up with Lavanya...That was one of the most brilliant and a damn mature scene ...The scene and his dialogues were just in a way too good...!!!

Anji limp : Do you remember the childhood memory what she said to Khushi ...she was fine right...It could have happened much later I believe...I do remember a scene where Anjali told ASR "Do you remember the circumstance when jeejaji married me" ...if this past is true..Shyam is behind the limp!!! Just a guess...๐Ÿ˜›

tthis has been preying my mind for a bit
what if Shyam engineered Anji getting a limp?
what if he engineered his meeting with Khushi?
what if he had traced the little girl who was orphaned by Anji's Dad and sought to ignite her into revenge against the Raizadas by par5tnering him?
he hadn't bargained for ASR and Khushi falling for each other?
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonshine

adult onset polio is possible, though definitely not in India and not 14 years ago...๐Ÿ˜†

Docwa ... Medico wahin pe rakh,,, Jab yeh log can't show a late trimester, or the effects of Diabetes properly, they hardly will bother about Polio [adult one]

Creatively soch , Meri jaan
joyvg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonshine

tthis has been preying my mind for a bit

what if Shyam engineered Anji getting a limp?
what if he engineered his meeting with Khushi?
what if he had traced the little girl who was orphaned by Anji's Dad and sought to ignite her into revenge against the Raizadas by par5tnering him?
he hadn't bargained for ASR and Khushi falling for each other?

Ok qustion pops up...so Shyamu did not fall in love with Kushi, but for revenge ,he wanted to get Kushi ?
sonshine thumbnail

Docwa ... Medico wahin pe rakh,,, Jab yeh log can't show a late trimester, or the effects of Diabetes properly, they hardly will bother about Polio [adult one]

Creatively soch , Meri jaan

bold pe dhyaan de...
they might show it just to be contrary๐Ÿคฃ