Posted: 11 years ago
Perfume has come up with new hint with her crap riddle, any one decoded
swapna08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bs_si

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#3366ff">
</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#3366ff">Oh how sweet...did he look at you with melting eyes while you were devouring them and then gave you a hug?😆</font>

He is actually like ASR during work hours and Arnav when he is at home sometimes its a mix of personalities but 😳 he was staring at me when i was eating,no one can evertell ours is a arranged marriage, we just don't act that way
sonia_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
could somebody please decode this😆

I would appreciate help with this since its beyond mere mortal like moi😆

Edited by TheAlk - 11 years ago
Jhalak29 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sarra0

Hi how r u, teej fast open ok

Sarra It was perfect, one of the best in my whole married life, hv described in pg 33-45 earlier if u wana chck⭐️
Edited by Jhalak29 - 11 years ago
sarra0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sonshine

THIS DAY THAT YEAR

4TH August 2011

One of the more famous AWWW!!! Episodes of IPKKND!

It is a Sunday, a day after Teej; Khushi is troubled and cannot fathom what is wrong with her. She calls on her DM, when it suddenly clicks! How can she be at peace when her beloved DM has been left at the Rakshas' office? She hurries to AR, secure in the belief, that as it is a Sunday, Laad Governor will not be there'

On the other hand, a restless Arnav too leaves for the office. He is not at peace at his own home either.

The episode begins with Arnav sitting in his cabin and trying to work. He is all alone, and thoughts of Khushi keeps intruding'

Their collision resulting in the spilling of vermillion'

Her retreating from him, her unwilling ness to let him help her'

Her refusal to hear anything he has to say'

He leans back in his chair and closes his eyes. What is it about the girl that disturbs him so? What is it about her that unsettles him when she is near? Why does he feel even more restless when she is not around? Is there a solution? Is there a cure? Arnav is unable to work'

Khushi opens the door to the office'

She is about to enter, when she checks herself' "Why do I feel, he is nearby?"

Arnav opens his eyes, as if some unknown energy passes through him; he straightens in his chair...

' "Why do I feel, she is nearby?"

Khushi is fiddling with the strap of her bag; she keeps repeating to herself that she should not fear, LG is not in the office, on account of it being a Sunday'

Khushi walks in slowly.

Arnav gets up from his chair and looks outside the glass walls of his cabin, to see the girl who keeps intruding in on his thoughts. His eyes are fixed on her, he watches her walk in and sit in the chair that she used to occupy'

Arnav is assailed with memories of the time he saw Khushi looking so ethereal and lovely in the photo shoot.

Khushi, unaware that Arnav is watching her is thinking about the time he saved her from the speeding car and the following few minutes when she was warmly ensconced in his arms, in the drenching rain. She closes her eyes tightly to get rid of this particular memory. Arnav wonders what she is thinking about.

Khushi shakes herself visibly, to come out of the trance and get down to the business at hand, when she is suddenly made aware of Arnav and his hawk like stare. She gets up from her chair, uncomfortable with his presence and his stare. She looks away from him. Arnav continues to look at her.

At that very moment, the peon comes and enquires of Khushi why she was here. She tells him that she came here to take her things back. The peon tells her that ASR had instructed that her things be sent to her home. Khushi denies needing anyone's help to take her things back.

ASR finds his voice' he orders Khushi to come to his cabin as he has something to say to her.

And Khushi, the firebrand, does the unheard of' she ignores him!!! She asks the peon to show her where her things are, and the peon directs her to the store-room.

Khushi walks off towards the store-room, all the while muttering to herself that she need not fera anything' just take her belongings and scarper' and also advices herself not to look up towards him' upar mat dekh, Khushi, mat dekh, mat'

But she fails' she gives him a last look' but hurries off towards the store-room

A stunned Arnav couldn't believe what is happening. A mere slip of a girl from Lucknow dared to ignore him, defy him' A moment later, rage overcomes him and he sets off after her'

Khushi enters the store-room. "humein kya pata tha ki woh Laad Governor ravivaar ko bhi logon ko tang karne ke liye ghar se nikalte hain?"

She steps onto a chair to retieve her DM which has been placed on the topmost shelf'

An angry Arnav barges in' "tum apne aapko samajhti kya ho?"' startling Khushi.

She topples off the chair; DM goes flying'

Khushi lands safely on a bean bag' DM is still in mid-flight' Arnav Singh Raizada is a very very good cricketer' a dive which puts Jonty Rhodes to shame' aaannd' it's a spectacular catch!!! DM is safe! And Arnav too ends up in paradise! He finds himself sprawled atop Khushi! Talk about getting what you wanted' your innermost desires fulfilled!

Khushi is flabbergasted. She looks at him through shocked eyes! He on the other hand is not complaining; nope, not at all! He makes no move to shift himself off her; he stays put; staring into her face, making a detailed study of her features and expressions. In fact, Arnav Singh Raizada is quite comfortable.

Khushi on the other hand is not so. She looks this way and that, but has not the temerity to order him off her. She is saved by the phone' Arnav is brought back to earth by her ditzy ringtone. He gets up and gentleman that he is , offers her his hand to help her up. Obstinate she-mule that she is, she refuses and struggles up on her own. This angers Arnav. He doesn't like it when Khushi rejects his proximity, his touch. How dare she object to his touch when he has no qualms in touching her, infact, he sort of like touching her' does he? Why the hell?

The caller is Shyam. Arnav is all ears. He is curious to know who it is with whom Khushi is so comfortable talking with such familiarity. He isn't pleased, especially when she says she doesn't want to remain even for a second at the office'

Khushi ends the call, picks up her DM and prepares to make herself scarce.

A furious Arnav taunts her for running away. He is trying to goad her into staying back and listening to him.

"Usually you never stop talking, so why is there a lock on your mouth now?"

Oooh!! So you like her talking do you, ASR?

"I wanted to talk to you the other day, but you didn't stay and listen, mujhe aisi badtameezi'"

She doesn't stay for him to complete this either' she hurries towards the door. Enraged beyond belief, Arnav overtakes her and crashes the door shut'

The door knob falls off, effectively trapping Arnav and Khushi in the store-room.

Arnav's famed anger has taken complete control now and Khushi senses it. She is flapping about like a trapped bird, pushing ineffectively against the closed door, and looking around for the missing doorknob.

"I am talking to you, Khushi Kumari Gupta. When I am talking to you, stay put and listen."

Khushi's phone ring again, she attends the call'

Arnav's patience snaps! In a fit of the famed ASR rage, he grabs her phone and flings it away, breaking it. She is shocked' and frightened.

Arnav turns on her in full fury'

"I told you! I am talking to you! Lemme finish!"

By now Khushi is frightened in earnest. She never wanted to see him, talk to him' but fate always decreed that she ends up near him. Helpless tears escape her eyes'

And Arnav freezes. His anger melts' disappears'

He couldn't stand her tears' he never could. He walks away quietly, turns away, willing her to recover, giving her breathing space. She does recover and how'

She starts to thump the door, trying to open it. He derisively informs her that it is not within her power to open it. She retaliates asking him to stop ordering people around. She says she wants to get out of there and vows to do so.

She leaves the door and goes to the window and opens it. Wind rushes in' her dupatta goes fying and unerringly finds its target. The Dupatta unlike its owner has brains, a red-blooded heart and good taste'and being an accomplished flirt, it wraps itself lovingly around Arnav's face.

Khushi is uncomfortable, feeling exposed in front of Arnav this way. Arnav very politely hand her dupatta back to her. But as I explained before'

'the dupatta is an accomplished flirt'

'she is a red-blooded female'

'she has brains'

She has no intention of Arnav Singh Raizada go'

She tries to entice him again- dupatta, not Khushi. She sways and waves and caresses and teases him. And he wavers just a bit' he looks at Khushi, his eyes softened. She too is confused.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmEO4f5GkAM[/YOUTUBE]

Happy friendship day every one! Enjoy!

Appu Happy friendship day 🤗

I love reading this year that day, kya yaadain hain
joyvg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

THIS DAY THAT YEAR

4TH August 2011

That was awesome -relived the part 😍
Jhalak29 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

so, who all are here?

Doc me here🤗, left u a note on pg 1
jenshadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

THIS DAY THAT YEAR

4TH August 2011

It is a Sunday, a day after Teej; Khushi is troubled and cannot fathom what is wrong with her. She calls on her DM, when it suddenly clicks! How can she be at peace when her beloved DM has been left at the Rakshas' office? She hurries to AR, secure in the belief, that as it is a Sunday, Laad Governor will not be there'

On the other hand, a restless Arnav too leaves for the office. He is not at peace at his own home either.

The episode begins with Arnav sitting in his cabin and trying to work. He is all alone, and thoughts of Khushi keeps intruding'

Their collision resulting in the spilling of vermillion'

Her retreating from him, her unwilling ness to let him help her'

Her refusal to hear anything he has to say'

He leans back in his chair and closes his eyes. What is it about the girl that disturbs him so? What is it about her that unsettles him when she is near? Why does he feel even more restless when she is not around? Is there a solution? Is there a cure? Arnav is unable to work'

Khushi opens the door to the office'

She is about to enter, when she checks herself' "Why do I feel, he is nearby?"

Arnav opens his eyes, as if some unknown energy passes through him; he straightens in his chair...

' "Why do I feel, she is nearby?"

Khushi is fiddling with the strap of her bag; she keeps repeating to herself that she should not fear, LG is not in the office, on account of it being a Sunday'

Khushi walks in slowly.

Arnav gets up from his chair and looks outside the glass walls of his cabin, to see the girl who keeps intruding in on his thoughts. His eyes are fixed on her, he watches her walk in and sit in the chair that she used to occupy'

Arnav is assailed with memories of the time he saw Khushi looking so ethereal and lovely in the photo shoot.

Khushi, unaware that Arnav is watching her is thinking about the time he saved her from the speeding car and the following few minutes when she was warmly ensconced in his arms, in the drenching rain. She closes her eyes tightly to get rid of this particular memory. Arnav wonders what she is thinking about.

Khushi shakes herself visibly, to come out of the trance and get down to the business at hand, when she is suddenly made aware of Arnav and his hawk like stare. She gets up from her chair, uncomfortable with his presence and his stare. She looks away from him. Arnav continues to look at her.

At that very moment, the peon comes and enquires of Khushi why she was here. She tells him that she came here to take her things back. The peon tells her that ASR had instructed that her things be sent to her home. Khushi denies needing anyone's help to take her things back.

ASR finds his voice' he orders Khushi to come to his cabin as he has something to say to her.

And Khushi, the firebrand, does the unheard of' she ignores him!!! She asks the peon to show her where her things are, and the peon directs her to the store-room.

Khushi walks off towards the store-room, all the while muttering to herself that she need not fera anything' just take her belongings and scarper' and also advices herself not to look up towards him' upar mat dekh, Khushi, mat dekh, mat'

But she fails' she gives him a last look' but hurries off towards the store-room

A stunned Arnav couldn't believe what is happening. A mere slip of a girl from Lucknow dared to ignore him, defy him' A moment later, rage overcomes him and he sets off after her'

Khushi enters the store-room. "humein kya pata tha ki woh Laad Governor ravivaar ko bhi logon ko tang karne ke liye ghar se nikalte hain?"

She steps onto a chair to retieve her DM which has been placed on the topmost shelf'

An angry Arnav barges in' "tum apne aapko samajhti kya ho?"' startling Khushi.

She topples off the chair; DM goes flying'

Khushi lands safely on a bean bag' DM is still in mid-flight' Arnav Singh Raizada is a very very good cricketer' a dive which puts Jonty Rhodes to shame' aaannd' it's a spectacular catch!!! DM is safe! And Arnav too ends up in paradise! He finds himself sprawled atop Khushi! Talk about getting what you wanted' your innermost desires fulfilled!

Khushi is flabbergasted. She looks at him through shocked eyes! He on the other hand is not complaining; nope, not at all! He makes no move to shift himself off her; he stays put; staring into her face, making a detailed study of her features and expressions. In fact, Arnav Singh Raizada is quite comfortable.

Khushi on the other hand is not so. She looks this way and that, but has not the temerity to order him off her. She is saved by the phone' Arnav is brought back to earth by her ditzy ringtone. He gets up and gentleman that he is , offers her his hand to help her up. Obstinate she-mule that she is, she refuses and struggles up on her own. This angers Arnav. He doesn't like it when Khushi rejects his proximity, his touch. How dare she object to his touch when he has no qualms in touching her, infact, he sort of like touching her' does he? Why the hell?

The caller is Shyam. Arnav is all ears. He is curious to know who it is with whom Khushi is so comfortable talking with such familiarity. He isn't pleased, especially when she says she doesn't want to remain even for a second at the office'

Khushi ends the call, picks up her DM and prepares to make herself scarce.

A furious Arnav taunts her for running away. He is trying to goad her into staying back and listening to him.

"Usually you never stop talking, so why is there a lock on your mouth now?"

Oooh!! So you like her talking do you, ASR?

"I wanted to talk to you the other day, but you didn't stay and listen, mujhe aisi badtameezi'"

She doesn't stay for him to complete this either' she hurries towards the door. Enraged beyond belief, Arnav overtakes her and crashes the door shut'

The door knob falls off, effectively trapping Arnav and Khushi in the store-room.

Arnav's famed anger has taken complete control now and Khushi senses it. She is flapping about like a trapped bird, pushing ineffectively against the closed door, and looking around for the missing doorknob.

"I am talking to you, Khushi Kumari Gupta. When I am talking to you, stay put and listen."

Khushi's phone ring again, she attends the call'

Arnav's patience snaps! In a fit of the famed ASR rage, he grabs her phone and flings it away, breaking it. She is shocked' and frightened.

Arnav turns on her in full fury'

"I told you! I am talking to you! Lemme finish!"

By now Khushi is frightened in earnest. She never wanted to see him, talk to him' but fate always decreed that she ends up near him. Helpless tears escape her eyes'

And Arnav freezes. His anger melts' disappears'

He couldn't stand her tears' he never could. He walks away quietly, turns away, willing her to recover, giving her breathing space. She does recover and how'

She starts to thump the door, trying to open it. He derisively informs her that it is not within her power to open it. She retaliates asking him to stop ordering people around. She says she wants to get out of there and vows to do so.

She leaves the door and goes to the window and opens it. Wind rushes in' her dupatta goes fying and unerringly finds its target. The Dupatta unlike its owner has brains, a red-blooded heart and good taste'and being an accomplished flirt, it wraps itself lovingly around Arnav's face.

Khushi is uncomfortable, feeling exposed in front of Arnav this way. Arnav very politely hand her dupatta back to her. But as I explained before'

'the dupatta is an accomplished flirt'

'she is a red-blooded female'

'she has brains'

She has no intention of Arnav Singh Raizada go'

She tries to entice him again- dupatta, not Khushi. She sways and waves and caresses and teases him. And he wavers just a bit' he looks at Khushi, his eyes softened. She too is confused.

Aww thanks Appu😃...How much i loved it...Such a brilliant scene
joyvg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jhalak29

Sarra It was perfect, one of the best in my whole married life, hv described in pg 33-45 earlier if u wana chck⭐️

Jhals  ..🤗 so you had a wonderful teej...
jenshadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Jhalak29

Doc me here🤗, left u a note on pg 1

Hi Jhals thanks for your sweet words😃...