Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: --Anna--

Thank you Kopal πŸ€—

Happy Friendships day!
πŸ€—
πŸ€—

I dont know ya! I drool and I write. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

I left a comment for you in the previous REDUX - I guess it was somewhere it between page 85-100 πŸ˜›

Happy friendship day.. πŸ˜ƒ
Will look for the comment...
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: swapna08

*Sharing them with you* 😳 ,will eat together when you come down

Thanxx Bey, Frantically looking up Tripadvisor !!πŸ˜ƒ
sarra0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: tanthya

Heyy sarra !!

How goes the life in the Wet  England ??

It goes good, it is actually sunny in Manchester todays, wonders never cease, just watching the mens tennis final.  How is Delhi treating you?  No more power issues?  I was watching the initial episodes of IPKKND yesterday, refreshing memories i had great fun
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Anna--

Bata do Ranju ko! Jaise mein usse darti hoon πŸ˜†

What faith!? You lost faith on him with the "I love you" track! I have stood by him at all times! That is important! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

He is MINE MINE MINE!!! 😈

NEVER !!! NEVER !!!

...& the war of MINEDOM continues !!

Bye Hun,

catch ya later

Hugs n Love...πŸ˜ƒ
vasiraju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bs_si

Lucky jaan...πŸ€—missed you

Khushi will always be simple, that's one of the things that attracted Arnav to Khushi. But I do want her to slowly become a bit more Mrs. ASR. Definitely in looks (Oh how I wish it) and also in attitude, you know more dignified but keeping her chirpiness and still spreading happiness around. Does it make sense? πŸ˜•

BTW, are you Bengali? 

Trin πŸ€— πŸ€—...Missed you too πŸ˜ƒ..

Nope i am not bengali ..learn few words From Riya πŸ˜† πŸ˜†..and willing to learn more ..where ever i go i am used i have got bengali friends ...so thought to learn πŸ˜‰..

Coming to Kushi..i liked the scene and her happiness ..but  once gifiting her fav items is good to make her feel happy ..

but that should not be marked that Kushi only feels happy when she got gifts as she wished to have..

sometimes she should feel happy when ASR gifts her with his own intrest and taste..it should be mutual ..the way Director got the scene was not to exceptinal stdandars ...
 yes as you said she has to custoumize  herself to Raizada family trends and standards ..i want to see her in that way..its not a big deal acutally...adjusting ourselves to inlaws Falimy trends will not distroy our character ..it will add some colors to our life..we don't loose anything
Edited by vasiraju - 11 years ago
namedx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Chani123

Happy friendship day.. πŸ˜ƒ
Will look for the comment...

sunshine99 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Tants,Shaz,Anna,Swapna, and all the beautiful Reduxians GM/GEπŸ€—
A big thank u to all.. for being my lovely companions night and day
sarra0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: namedx

Heyy sarra !!

How goes the life in the Wet  England ??

...Ooo don't jinx it!! It's been quite dry lately, having said that, I can see grey clouds starting to hover! πŸ˜•

It doesn't need to be jinxed, wet weather here is guaranteed, especially in the summer
trintring thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: namedx

Oh dear God, who got you started on his "melting eyes" LOL

I know yaar...I'm stuck at his eyes😳 Can't get past them.

You know my hubby wears glasses. He wants to do laser surgery cause his power has been stable for a long time now. I told him no matter what you do keep wearing glasses cause you look like a dolt without them. πŸ˜† Man I need to get out of my Sapno Ki Duniya πŸ˜•
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarra0

It goes good, it is actually sunny in Manchester todays, wonders never cease, just watching the mens tennis final.  How is Delhi treating you?  No more power issues?  I was watching the initial episodes of IPKKND yesterday, refreshing memories i had great fun

It never does sees, Just saw the Marathon , Miserable looking athletes running thru wet streets , Felt deeply for them !!

Delhi seems to be in a benevolent mood , enjoying the weather !!

Someday, I must catch the IP too..