Views

Users

Frequent Posters

namedx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: --Anna--

Hola everyone!! πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

A very Happy Friendship Day to all my friends here!!! Thanks to Sathu and Doodhs for opening up REDUX - that I have met some really really nice people here and a bond so established that I love it and however much I wanna stay away I cannot 😳

Hugs and Kisses!!1 πŸ€— :*

πŸ€—πŸ€—
Jhalak29 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: namedx

Sounds like you had a beautiful time! πŸ€—

...yes, the hunger pangs get less the later it gets! Right now, we're opening fasts at around 9 ish; Even though we cook, we get filled up just by eating a few starters! πŸ˜†

yeah Shaz, my husband was worried he kept reapting , why wait moon, I m ur husband n me telling u go finish the fast n get over dinner but u dunt feel like doing ramanchi as u withstood so many hrs a few more hrs dunt mk diff,,,, n yes the body starts adjusting,,,, previous to my marriage I used to fast 3 a week ,,,,, yet nvr felt hungry,,,,,even now in navratras it same
lalsunvid thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanthya

Makes perfect sense na...πŸ˜ƒ

If in the previous generation we had a "Shakuni Mama"in the form of Chachaji..Who would it be now??Shyam??

And ASR is a self-made man...I don't think he himself has inherited anything from his father...And to top it off..he's not legally a "Malik"anymore..So how can he give name and the share of property to his half sibling/s??

No, Chacha remains the Shakuni !! ..Shyam is the combo of Dushasan/Karn ..

We actually do not know.. ancestral properties are bequeathed  after generations and  Maliks were royalty n will be having ancestral properties and if  the illegitimate child is recognized as Malik, he will be a heir too..

Tants...Chachaji's part was closed in first episode itself right ...when ASR just swift the Sheesh Maahal from him...In any  case will he also come back with Shyam ?? I mean Shyam-Chachaji...or this time its Shyam vs ASR alone?? But this Shyam's sister character should be shown in a much effective way for that to be the crust of IPK right?

Chachaji's Part was not closed, it actually got reopened when  Arnav bought the Mahal  once again fanning the flames ...Donno whether he will come directly or remain in the BG or even have a presence bec now it is the younger gen which will fight it out !

The Lady will be strong !!

Yup...That's what..fine!!! 😊.one revenge led to another one!! Need of the hour...again and again I stress..Shyam back with bang!!
ASR's army vs Shyam's army will start
Who will scatter the channas ?? AS the scene depicted Khushi?? I still didn't understand how  she fits...? We have learnt that there was an accident...happened...which led to ASR's dad exposure...Should we wait for some more episode to know this? 
Edited by lalsunvid - 11 years ago
sumana-13 thumbnail

Heard of what?Erika

*Chuckle* She operates n I bandage it ...

Analysis are like that, the more u read, the more u want and sometimes it just makes u stircrazy !!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Iss Addiction Ko kya Naam Doon Satya ...
Edited by --sumana13-- - 11 years ago
namedx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: bs_si

You girls are good...I'm always hungry now a days...I think I've got some kind of disorder πŸ€”

My Hubby, bless him, always says, na its ok, eat more. But I know in his mind he is thinking she is slowly becoming a fat cow.

Lol, ho gayi shuru nautunki! πŸ˜†
trintring thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sampin

They should na...I'd have loved to see what Khushi would've done!!😳

And thanks to Mummy's scoldings..I've stopped going to the big bad world out there...

Okay..Not totallyπŸ˜†...I ventured and found Treasure..I came back running to my safe abode😳

Treasure...that's one scary word πŸ˜†
--Anna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Anna Bitiya !!

Hugs n Kisses !!

Sathu πŸ€—πŸ€—

I am so happy to see you online today πŸ˜ƒ

Will always be here - even when I am slogging myself off in studies in london! ;)

Jhalak29 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

You girls are good...I'm always hungry now a days...I think I've got some kind of disorder πŸ€”

My Hubby, bless him, always says, na its ok, eat more. But I know in his mind he is thinking she is slowly becoming a fat cow.

trin I m fat need to reduce
sumana-13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Anna--

Hola everyone!! πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

A very Happy Friendship Day to all my friends here!!! Thanks to Sathu and Doodhs for opening up REDUX - that I have met some really really nice people here and a bond so established that I love it and however much I wanna stay away I cannot 😳

Hugs and Kisses!!1 πŸ€— :*

Happy friendship day Buddy ...
Edited by --sumana13-- - 11 years ago
tanthya thumbnail

*very sensible tone & holding a iron shield to ward off the blows * Well, How muchever u try, U can't be Bull na.. !! 😈

Arey Yaar, sometimes it happens.. Eat n be happy.. No Worriej !!