IP REDUX; Nemesis !!! Second Thread - Page 26

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by bs_si

I'm pojeetive Tants...😃

Yeh hairstyle mujhe bahute emossional kar deta hain..Also not to mention his aviators..Where are they??!!I don't remember the last time I saw them...

Next time Bushy should make a post on ASR's 50 shades of Brown..These days he's wearing different shades of brown shirts...Where's his white gone??😡

They made the Kurta out of all his white shirts 😆
🤣
Originally posted by sampin

Abhi teri fever kam nahi hua kya, itni negative kyun bol rahi ho , bey...have more jalebis and talks pojeeteev !! 😡😉🤗

Why don't we tempt the crew members , they get to eat  all the jalebies * since this set seem to be foodie minded*  woh bhi hot hot chaashni main doobi hui, if they give stealthily cut off BS's hair while he is sleeping in between shots..😉

I'm pojeetive Tants...😃

Yeh hairstyle mujhe bahute emossional kar deta hain..Also not to mention his aviators..Where are they??!!I don't remember the last time I saw them...

Next time Bushy should make a post on ASR's 50 shades of Brown..These days he's wearing different shades of brown shirts...Where's his white gone??😡
[/QUOTE]

Aviators, Smoky blue shirtwa, baby blue shirtwa, teal shirtwa , so many are missing  re...I want them back along with the SUV !!

Originally posted by riyya6

They made the Kurta out of all his white shirts 😆
🤣

LOL!
🤣
Originally posted by tanthya

I'm pojeetive Tants...😃

Aviators, Smoky blue shirtwa, baby blue shirtwa, teal shirtwa , so many are missing  re...I want them back along with the SUV !!

🤣 wow so many missing
Any news,spoilers, sbs Sbs??
Originally posted by bs_si

Krishhy,

*Thud*  Tants fainting on seeing the short crop of hair... How I miss those less hair days !!

Thanxx bey, Bring it on !!

Will we ever get that short crop of hair back???🤔😍

By the time his patch work for his movie finishes..Probably IPK will be off air😆
😆  

Hey Krishy, I'm stuck at work...why are you tempting me with this pics😕 Can't even drool properly, incase someone comes over my shoulder 

😆

Originally posted by riyya6

If I'm not wrong...the plan was to show con in these 12 days of wooing..But a slight change of track has happened..and hence a slight delay..Still I have an inkling it's not far away!!😳
[/QUOTE]

Passionate scene was definitely on cards but it was truncated
...the progression on love front will happen ...
😲
In essence there is no Con till the re-marriage. My neighbour, a housewife, is miffed with the cat and mouse play between the leads, she is not interent savvy, doesnot know about IF, she like IPK, as of now she feels the story is being dragged. Her first comparision is candle and wick, where leads have still not consummated, but have loads of love and affection for each other.

Some where I feel the TRP aunties are comapring IPK with sister's show and candle and wick, also may be this is reason why the office track had less TRP, more from the story movement.

Technically the status co of the IPK leads stand as they were during Payash wedding. they are still fighting and behaving like couple.

Edited by tajygl - 11 years ago
Sathu u ignorewa me tho i will cry,hey Sam Hullo
Originally posted by tajygl

😲
In essence there is no Con till the re-marriage. My neighbour, a housewife, is miffed with the cat and mouse play between the leads, she is not interent savvy, doesnot know about IF, she like IPK, as of now she feels the story is being dragged. Her first comparision is candle and wick, where leads have still not consummated, but have loads of love and affection for each other.

Some where I feel the TRP aunties are comapring IPK with sister's show and candle and wick, also may be this is reason why the office track had less TRP.

sister's show im aware... what is candle and wick  sorry for asking
Originally posted by tanthya

Not accepted , Nandu.. U are putting us to shame.. U are in the midst of dedicated chatter boxes and U maintain silence.. Na, Yeh hamari  reputation par ek serious stigma hai, Abhi, immediately isse Mitadho..come, join us and Chatwa vey !! 😆🤗
🤗😆[/QUOTEwill do