Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lalsunvid thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: nivedha84

Hey lasun What do i call u,this song is my Fav,i always listen to  this song b4 going to bed i dont know why,when i watched ARHI moments this song came to my mind,its perfect naπŸ˜ƒ

YUP!! That was really a good find tamil song!! It actually makes you smile over n over again right!! 
sumeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Happy Friendship Day dear girls...I wanna say on this day that u guys have become my second family..after my work I'm just hooked with you all...I'm so awed by your amazing creations, your hard work and your love for our beloved show and our sweethearts Arnav and Khushi... Can't Thank GOD enough for giving me U all for speaking my heart out to you all and being priviledged to listen from you all..nobody around has either the addiction  or the time/inclination/passion that I have for IPKKND..
Must confess feel ashamed that I can't find time to create awsome stuff like you all..your analyses, your VMs, your FFs, your OSs

I LOVE YOU ALL DEARLY...
Hope GOD gives me your company for along time ahead to comeπŸ€—
tanthya thumbnail

Finished Updating , girls...πŸ˜›

would love ur feedback !!πŸ˜ƒ

riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: tanthya

off to read... tanthya ji is here πŸ€—
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: riyya6

off to read... tanthya ji is here πŸ€—

Riyya Jaanu πŸ€—
lalsunvid thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Oye...how many times to refresh...refresh n read??? 

How are you??Worth the wait!!! Happy Friendship day...πŸ‘ 

"ISS WAR KO KYA NAAM DOOM " begins ?? But Tants lets blow a big whistle in CV's ears to make good promos...and get their audience...the week which went well had no promo...tell me what they have in minds?? Neither Khushi-ASR challenge was made promo...or this dadi entrance was made...but there was a progress last week...!!! 

The moment I read about Shyam's sister made use of Chachaji to get back her rights from Senior Malik..and she created torments in Anjali's wedding...I came to know why this ASR was status - money - class conscious and all his remarks..."They will do anything for money" to Khushi came into mind. Wonderful that you have quoted that in bold...!! πŸ‘πŸΌ 
riyya6 thumbnail
tantya : ur analysis πŸ‘πŸΌ

Doods: πŸ‘πŸΌ

All Other analysis: Arhimaniac, Anna, Nia.D, Sunshine99, Jhalak29, & ALL...πŸ‘πŸΌ

Tanthya ji : ur analysis...πŸ‘πŸΌ... I love the part, you highlighted why ASR does not like middle class... Yes the past was the reason... N if im not mistaken, ASR have personally said to khushi like girls like her aim for mans like him, n one go one comes... πŸ˜†...
riyya6 thumbnail

Riyya Jaanu πŸ€—

happy frenship day tanthya ji 😳
trintring thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by tanthya

The Chakravuyh has opened again, This time it will be Arnav who will be foraying into the circle !!..But he will not go alone , I had previously said that  Arnav is both Parth and Parthasarathy , Krishna/Arjun... Krishna will enter holding the knowledge of Arjun ..He will be followed by his faithful consort Satybhama /Khushi ..cos she has said ,hasn't she ??..Hum aarahe hain, aapke peeche peeche !! ..The  Two enter the dark room , the darkened battle station and jointly bring in the light ...where finally Khushi holds the collected channas and the completely strung Pearls..where she successfully holds the Past and present in her little bhindi finger ..while Arnav towers over her , protecting her , safeguarding her..The Key to Raizada Happiness !!

Subhadra has come bringing with her  the dusts of past, Arnav will have to enter the battlefield .to save his sister, A sister  who is lost , whom Khushi has gone in search of , Khushi has successfully found the sister but the sister unknowingly has left the gate open  for the monsters to enter ..Arnav will have no option   but to  fight  , fight against the past, the past which wants vendetta but  as Arnav so tellingly pointed out,"Ab tho sachi you have spilt the water " ..Yes.. All the plans  n machination of that woman will come undone for she is fighting against a man who is just, who has suffered for no fault of his !! who is righteous ... He will win for she is not Just !!

Sathu πŸ€—

I am floored...it is simply outstanding ⭐️

When I read Doods yesterday, there a few things I couldn't understand or agree with, That's because of my own shortcomings, not understanding a few things. Now a lot of things make more sense. Thanks jaana

I also thoughty about Arnav's disdain for middle class girls spewed from this past. And you know how I am such a fan of your Partha/ Parthsarathy theory. Ohh I'm so excited now.

Love love love the line in red. Yes oen thing defines Arnav Singh Raizada and that is he is  Just man. He will win this fightπŸ˜ƒ

..mrinalini.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

TantsπŸ€—

Happy Friendship Day😳

Today I have a new crush to tell you guys about!!Are you game??!!😈

Me now going to read your analysis!!πŸ‘