Users

Frequent Posters

Zoyafan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: coolgal270

Hey Pals...Me here..Same to you!!

Whats up? How are you doing today?

Hi dear...nothing much ya...went for my tai chi class , then parlour ...now lunch...and then dinner with couple of my frnds...and of course Redux in between all these...πŸ˜ƒ

what abt u?
Edited by pals13 - 11 years ago
-MKB- thumbnail
mai bhi aa gyi!
happy friendship day to all my newly made friends...
love you all...!
muah!
nandu_2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pals13

Me back...

kaun kaun hai yahan...Happy Friendship day to you all once again...πŸ€—

Happy Friendship Day toAll The "Reduxians".u people r really great,can't resist from this .am more addicted to redux than ipk.
-MKB- thumbnail
Originally posted by: nivedha84

Riyya these ppl bribe those ppl where these instruments were fixed to rate the TRps,😑

chappal maro inhe..😑
no wonder "one show" has always been on the top...🀒
lola2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: amimus

Hello.

So the discussion is about DADI and re marriage. I for sure want to see a grand wedding of ARSHI. Sangeet, Mehndi , HAldi and finally the Pheras and all. They are the best TV JOdi , they def deserve this.

happy friendship day to all...😊

yes, i agree.. after all the wait , crappy epis, then kidnap drama to filler epis...i was wondering if we re ready for more crying via reveal of contract...this 'daadi demanding remarriage seems better, as we get romance,, chupchupke happy wedding...wow that wld b gr8πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
nivedha84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanthya

Marking the  thread..

Will Update n come !!

Hey Sathu,πŸ˜ƒ Ooo u got ur Electric Jolt and connected with IP,cant wait for u to complete the update,bring it on

nivedha84 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shreya0305

chappal maro inhe..😑
no wonder "one show" has always been on the top...🀒

NDTV dragged them to the court and TAM ppl R DOOMED for GoodπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
coolgal270 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: pals13

Hi dear...nothing much ya...went for my tai chi class , then parlour ...now lunch...and then dinner with couple of my frnds...and of course Redux in between all these...πŸ˜ƒ

what abt u?

Nothing much with me too...its afternoon here so lazy sunday...just doing absolutely nothing!

Where do you stay? I mean which country?
Zoyafan thumbnail

Nothing much with me too...its afternoon here so lazy sunday...just doing absolutely nothing!

Where do you stay? I mean which country?

Bangalore πŸ˜ƒ

Now waiting for Sathu to update πŸ˜Š
-MKB- thumbnail

@Shreya: What a delightful post..Loved your humorous elements in the post! Keep them coming..

@Nia: Wonderful! Loved your dream representation...and how you have mentioned that "necklace of pearls is their love story with each pearl joining every moment! Absolutely marvelous thought! Kudos...

@Kopal: OMG! Thank you for taking out so much time to include all the befitting pics in your post..Just the pics tell its own story! Loved how you have captured the essence of the whole scene in your styleπŸ‘! Also your Big thing VS Small thing was great!!

@Divya: Really liked your hug quote that you used. So apt! Also the way you have mentioned "husband and wife peeping out of them" was a wao way of saying that...Great work buddy!!

@Sanayam: Nice write up!Liked your use of hindi in middle of the sentences..Added fun element to it! Nice...πŸ˜†

@Jhals:  Lovely song selection..And in the whole song, you chose a line in the para which summaries the whole epi..Beautiful...What I really like in all your posts always is that how you can link a simple moment with Arshi's equation.. Like "when they enter the room the room is filled in Darkness --like with the advent of Arnav, Khushi's life had been filled with problems  and they bicker and Khushi fought each siutaution,
or
today too Khushi had answers for Arnav's each small word--- like she is always the answer to his question.
I particularly loved the above one..Khushi is the anwer to his question...Wao!πŸ˜ƒ..And the quote in the end, just awesome πŸ‘

**To be continued

awww...πŸ€—
thank you so much...
yup thats me...i can not live without joking..thats why my close ones always have a problem..because even in serious conditions i end up laughing or pointing something funny
thanks buddy for appreciation!