Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunshine99 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: pals13

Yes Sandy, even I am waiting for her...more so...because Chitnis has always played a strong, pricipled character which is strict but not negative...so lets see...

spoiler says dadi's character will be ok ok.. what does that mean..?😕 principled... authoritarian...will not be swayed???
nivedha84 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: riyya6

Contract must be out in my view for remarriage to take place... DADI may be instrumental 😛

R u Kidding me ASR wont play with Khushi's dignity by letting  It out,that too for Dadi sake naaa,i think Dadi will come to know abt ARHI marriage in the temple and none of the family approved it in the begining and she wont be happy with that,so she may trigger the remarriageor may be she beleives in kundali and all and suggest a remarriage😉
riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sunshine99

spoiler says dadi's character will be ok ok.. what does that mean..?😕 principled... authoritarian...will not be swayed???

i guess remarriage is surely on... Misthi has not revealed much... suprise 😆
..mrinalini.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Ae lo

Aajkal toh Spoiler mein bhi tai tai phiss...
🤢
Iss spoiler ke liye she created such a hype😈...Apni trp badha rahi thi😭
coolgal270 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Good morning guys! Happy happy friendship's day!

You all have filled my life with so much joy and happiness...
everyday the minute I am back from office, I cant wait to come here and log into this thread..maybe not even to discuss abt IPK...but to talk to u guys!
I m so glad that that I stumbled onto this thread one random day!!

I love you all!! Thank you...

Love, Sumi.
riyya6 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nivedha84

R u Kidding me ASR wont play with Khushi's dignity by letting  It out,that too for Dadi sake naaa,i think Dadi will come to know abt ARHI marriage in the temple and none of the family approved it in the begining and she wont be happy with that,so she may trigger the remarriageor may be she beleives in kundali and all and suggest a remarriage😉

for remarriage to happen contract must be out... of course ASR will never say it.. the last time he explain to dadi he did not mention their contract... Khushi i dun know , chances are there she might spill the truth... or conversation overheard by third party ... dunno 😆
..mrinalini.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

hey Sammy,how r u girl,.😃🤗 howz the fever.

I'm fine Nivi!!

BTW...The PH surely knows how to keep secrets!!😆
nivedha84 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sampin

I wish nothing happened..though a few scenes were edited out..it was clear...I guess it was to confujje us and keep us guesing over the weekend!!

You know there was a post in the main forum like...Khushi will discover she is pregnant after a month and then we'll get consummation in flashbacks...

BTW..If they show Khushi getting preggers just after CON..I'll finally say my bye-bye to the show..

Abhi no bal-bacche Puhleej..But am scared..GH writes for that Dhokla show too and there the female lead conceived just after eye-kissing🤣

Yaar sammy i ave to give it to u for ur Guts,time and again venturing into forum (which is not a pleasant feeling for U) still u venture out and read these silly postsROFL Con ab nahi hoga,i think ASR completed the kiss or atleast told her contract dint mean a thing to him anymore loud and clear,look at him ,look at the stare and the way khushi reacts to his Staring session and wonder how the hell her duppatta landed on ASR side of the bed😉😉😉
lalsunvid thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Ae lo

🤢

SAME HERE!!!😡
riyya6 thumbnail

Ae lo

🤢

there must be something coming up... she has not revealed anything 😆