Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hello Gals,how r u all 2day,njoying the WE,😃
this is from me for all u reduxians,Happy friendship Day,🤗Love u all❤️

riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mommamia

Anjali has having her fair share of problems .. She has no clue abt all this that is something a miss between the so in love couple. She is thinking otherwise.. thats the reason she is asking Khushi to spare her brother so that she wants some of his time.. So Anji is ruled out..

point to ponder 😆
..mrinalini.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
[

Yes Sam, u remember...Nani said...that aapne saabit kar diya ki aap apne baap ke hi bete ho...something like that...when they got married...

So now, Dadi will also ask them to follow proper rituals because she also doesnt approve of temple wedding...( it wont be a big fat wedding)...even GH will not approve of that

Now how will she learn of the temple wedding of Arnav-Khushi:...she mite ask to watch DVD of marriage or she will overhear from someone

Exactly...that's what I was thinking too...
Maybe Khushi will be disheartened..and then Bitwa will be morose again...and then shaadi part 2...And I don't want a big bash..A small one with family...I wanted just a renewal of vows between both of them because that what was missing in their marriage..but at the moment that seems true only in my SKD!!

Urghhh!!!😡When will this Mishti Devi arrive??I'm waiting for her
riyya6 thumbnail

i wonder how contract thing will come out... only both arhi knows... 😆

riyya6 thumbnail

Yes Sam, u remember...Nani said...that aapne saabit kar diya ki aap apne baap ke hi bete ho...something like that...when they got married...

So now, Dadi will also ask them to follow proper rituals because she also doesnt approve of temple wedding...( it wont be a big fat wedding)...even GH will not approve of that

Now how will she learn of the temple wedding of Arnav-Khushi:...she mite ask to watch DVD of marriage or she will overhear from someone
[/QUOTE]

Exactly...that's what I was thinking too...
Maybe Khushi will be disheartened..and then Bitwa will be morose again...and then shaadi part 2...And I don't want a big bash..A small one with family...I wanted just a renewal of vows between both of them because that what was missing in their marriage..but at the moment that seems true only in my SKD!!

Urghhh!!!😡When will this Mishti Devi arrive??I'm waiting for her
[/QUOTE] 😆
..mrinalini.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nivedha84

Hello Hi Nivi..Happy Friendship Day!!🤗

Originally posted by: nivedha84

Nivedha... 🤗 Happy Friendship day!! 
riyya6 thumbnail
Happy Frenship Day to ALL... PRESENT 😛
nivedha84 thumbnail
Ok is it me r u guys too feel that  something happened etween these 2 after the hug in the night and b4 the dawn ,starring session by Arhi,r we in for a surprise FB of that Night😉.

one morething why do i feel 6 months contract wont be out in open it;ll be btw Arnav and Khushi,but re-marriage will happen for diff reason(by now everyone might know what could be the reason)DADI 🤔
nivedha84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mommamia

Nivedha... 🤗 Happy Friendship day!! 

Sandy🤗 wheres ur post😃